Kaiju Kolosseum Round 6: VoyagerGoji vs UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 6: VoyagerGoji vs UltimateDitto

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

VoyagerGoji
Grande’s Tyrant, Megalon, Gomora (Original), Zetton (Original), and Battra Imago

VS

UltimateDitto
Mechagodzilla (1974), Hyper Gyaos, Genegarg, and Grigio Bone

VS
Flares
King Ghidorah (Showa), C-Rex, and Mechani-Kong

Arena: Seatopia

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.

UltimateDitto, will you use your Flares? You have a day to decide, until then no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 6: VoyagerGoji vs UltimateDitto

Post by UltimateDitto »

Yes please.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Don’t ask how Flares work underground.

The fight can begin, with Showa Ghidorah, C-Rex, and Mechani-Kong arriving!

Added in 4 minutes 17 seconds:
Vids for Grigio Bone: https://youtu.be/GdE9ZQ2pWZE
https://youtu.be/vhGQnCTqBDk
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, flare tsam is not much of a factor here, lol. Outclassed, outnumbered, and just irrelevant.

Ditto's team can just clear out most of Voyager's from a distance, especially with Mechagodzilla, but Tyrant is the light that Voyager needs to win this. If it comes down to just him vs MG, I don't see the robot getting out of that alive...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I think my team can handle Voyager's fairly well, Tyrant would be the main threat and possibly Zetton, but I believe Grugeo would be able to handle Megalon or Gomora, Zetton would be a bit tougher.

Mechani Kong won't do much here, C-Rex could definitely land a few good hits with its tar spray before being killed. Showa Ghidorah would provide distraction at the very least, if he were to go against Battra, then he's most likely dead.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image
Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

So, I agree about the Flare Team. They really won’t be doing that much aside form being pests. Mechanic Kong is dead the moment someone looks at him funny, C-Rex could get some decent hits in but it won’t last long, and Ghidorah, while being the hardest to take down, won’t be able to show much offensive capabilities and will act more like a damage sponge.

So, onto the real fight. I have the numbers advantage, so that means Ditto’s team will have to defeat more monsters than I have to defeat for his. Is this a favourable match up? No, but I can make it work. Hyper Gyaos, I believe, shouldn’t be too hard to take down, especially with Battra now on my team. That sonic beam will hurt, but I don’t think Hyper Gyaos could take Battra in a 1v1. So, watching the video for Grigio, it did look like he had the upper hand on the Ultras, but that is mainly because they were tending to each other, not focusing on Grigio, leading to them getting hurt. When they actually got up and attacked in harmony, Grigio really didn’t perform that well. So, unless Gomora is gonna be tending to Megalon’s wounds, I don’t think Grigio is gonna be that usefull.

Then we have Genegarg. From watching Genegarg’s videos, from what I can get he’s just a slightly above average kaiju, who could take any of my lackeys in a 1v1, but he’s most likely gonna get ganged up upon.

And all this is happening while MG is raining hell down on them. Since his missiles are less powerful than those of his successor, and since his beams are negated by the beam absorption, I do believe Tyrant will be able to close the distance. MG may kill Gomora and Megalon on the ground, which is fine. And if MG gets a bit jumpy, and wants to go fly around for a bit to avoid the scary dinosaur coming for him, Battra can help the ground forces by shooting at MG. And since he can’t activate his shield mid-air, MG can only take it, which will damage him dearly. Even if he kills Battra with a space beam (which I doubt will kill him in one shot, since Battra did survive Heisei’s atomic ray, IIRC), he will be forced to land because of the damage, and he will then be at Tyrant’s mercy. MG lands, and the remaining members on my team dismantle MG.

And yes, this MG isn’t helpless in Melee, but it’s not like he’s going to stop Tyrant. I’m confident one swing of Tyrant’s arm could decapitate MG, or dig a huge crevice in MG’s chest. My team wins with 2-4 casualties.

Forgot to mention, Zetton will be helping as well. So, that’s cool.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!
Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Voting myself for the stated reasons.
For Emperor and Empire!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, Tyrant being as powerful as he is helps carry Voyager to victory.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'm going to say that Grigo Bone seems like he'd be able to smack around Tyrant for a while but yeah, once again the combination monster nets Voyager a win.

RIP Evan.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:02 pm I'm going to say that Grigo Bone seems like he'd be able to smack around Tyrant for a while but yeah, once again the combination monster nets Voyager a win.
I'd actually argue otherwise for Grigo Bone. He's your standard starting Ultraman monster, and the only reason he lasted as long as he did against the RB bros was because they had no clue what they were doing and were kinda flailing around hitting each other as much as they were Grigo Bone. Once they got some semblance of a plan, Grigo Bone went down like a sack of bricks. Against Tyrant, who is a much more potent fighter and far more dangerous than the two brothers at that point, Grigo Bone's a glorified punching bag.