Queen Bee (GTS) vs. Rodan (Legendary)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Queen Bee (GTS) vs. Rodan (Legendary)

Post by UltimateDitto »

Queen Bee
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/tv/queen_bee.htm

Rodan
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/rodan ... verse.html

Queen Bee can't summon drones.
Takes place in Boston.

While Queen Bee is most likely bigger than Mothra, Rodan would probably still have the size advantage over the Queen Bee, while having enough speed to constantly keep up with her. The mini stinger projectiles could deal some Damage to Rodan, I don't think they'd be anything more than a nuisance to him.

If Rodan can rip the Queen out of the air and pin her against a building, then I doubt the Queen has the intelligence to dodge Rodan's beak like Mothra did. However this would put him in a similar situation with Mothra's stinger, but I don't think the Queen Bee would be able to land a devastating blow like Mothra did.

Overall I believe this is one bug Rody can put down permanently.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Queen Bee (GTS) vs. Rodan (Legendary)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Rodan will end up pinning Queen Bee to a building and pecking her head off, Queen Bee’s stinger doesn’t have nearly the level of piercing power as Mothra’s stinger.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m honestly torn here. Mothra’s stinger through Rodan’s shoulder and out his back was enough to render him out of commission, and unlike Legendary Mothra the Queen Bee actually withstands heat a LOT better than most bug Kaiju. She got dropped into skreeonking lava and survived to return in a future episode; Rodan’s body may be scorching but it won’t be enough to put her down. However, she was definitely NOT enjoying life when Godzilla mauled her, and Rodan’s gonna be a fury with those claws and beak—to say nothing of the fact that he’s a lot faster than her.

Abstaining for now.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:47 pm I’m honestly torn here. Mothra’s stinger through Rodan’s shoulder and out his back was enough to render him out of commission, and unlike Legendary Mothra the Queen Bee actually withstands heat a LOT better than most bug Kaiju. She got dropped into skreeonking lava and survived to return in a future episode; Rodan’s body may be scorching but it won’t be enough to put her down. However, she was definitely NOT enjoying life when Godzilla mauled her, and Rodan’s gonna be a fury with those claws and beak—to say nothing of the fact that he’s a lot faster than her.

Abstaining for now.
You're right about the volcano scene, even If Queen Bee didn't somehow land in lava she'd be on ground that incredibly hot, not to mention she didn't get completely massacred by Godzilla's jaws. Watching the footage again, Rodan throws Mothra against the building first before pinning her, so there's a good possibility the Queen could recuperate before Rodan actually pins her down.

After reviewing the footage there are briefs moments where Mothra and Rodan are fighting in the air, I can see the Queen using her projectile stingers like she did against the Leviathan war ships and could potentially land a crippling blow with her stinger If Rodan isn't careful.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image