Mad Scientist Melee

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Masterofsome01
Samurai

Mad Scientist Melee

Post by Masterofsome01 »

Mechani-Kong vs Black Moth vs Titanosaurus

All of these combatants possess some relation to mad scientists (either being created, controlled or both) but who's monster reigns supreme?

Verdict: All participants possess their own advantages, the Black Moth is the only one who possess flight, Mechani-Kong lacks the weakness of fatigue and brings weapons to the table with it's belt of grenades, and Titanosaurus has physical strength great enough kick a 20,000-ton Godzilla off the ground and send him flying along with dangerous winds caused by his cyclone tail.
Ultimately I'm going to say has this with his overwhelming brute force and potential to negate Black Moth's flight and Mechani-Kong's grenades with his winds, provided the other two don't tag team him

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Mad Scientist Melee

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Titanosaurus utterly shreds them all. Mechani-Kong can't even take a decent fall without breaking apart and Black Mothra doesn't do anything or have any notable strength...

Titanosaurus, on the other hand, throws Godzilla around with his jaws, has insane hand-to-hand skill and can football punt an opponent hundreds of meters.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

This is a mismatch kind of stomp. Titanosaurus kicks Mechani Kong and breaks him to pieces with one hit, while the Griffon would last better thanks to flight, once Titano gets his hands on him, Black Moth, despite likely possessing the strength level of a real lion, isn't going to do much to something that withstood Prime '70s Showa Godzilla's punches and military firepower.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

What did Mechani-Kong and Black Moth do to deserve this? Neither of them are going to last against something that has the absurd strength to punt Godzilla out of Tokyo and onto the grounds of Mt. Fuji. Black Moth just gets her head crushed, and Mechani-Kong at best annoys Titanosaurus before he gets turned into a cube.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:00 pm Titanosaurus utterly shreds them all. Mechani-Kong can't even take a decent fall without breaking apart and Black Mothra doesn't do anything or have any notable strength...

Titanosaurus, on the other hand, throws Godzilla around with his jaws, has insane hand-to-hand skill and can football punt an opponent hundreds of meters.
I agree with your post 100% but this really bugged me idk why.

Titano is just stupidly strong, he’s not very skilful. If he was, he would have Godzilla beat in a 1v1, but Goji had the upper hand every single time. It was only when MG2 intervened with an occasional beam or missile Titano gets the beat down on Godzilla.

Godzilla is like a professional boxer/wrestler, whereas Titano is like an absurdly strong street thug.
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Voyager wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:41 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:00 pm Titanosaurus utterly shreds them all. Mechani-Kong can't even take a decent fall without breaking apart and Black Mothra doesn't do anything or have any notable strength...

I agree with your post 100% but this really bugged me idk why.

Titano is just stupidly strong, he’s not very skilful. If he was, he would have Godzilla beat in a 1v1, but Goji had the upper hand every single time. It was only when MG2 intervened with an occasional beam or missile Titano gets the beat down on Godzilla.

Godzilla is like a professional boxer/wrestler, whereas Titano is like an absurdly strong street thug.
Well, insane might be the wrong word, but he can throw hands pretty good compared to most. And especially more than either of these two goons.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Titanosaurus beats down both of them with ease. Mechani-Kong falls apart with a good hit or a drop, while Black Moth tries to fly at Titanosaurus and gets blown away, then beaten on.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.