Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 2: Giratina93 vs Menaces of the Stars

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 2: Giratina93 vs Menaces of the Stars

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Giratina93
Godzilla (2014), Maga-Jappa, Gorosaurus, Night Fang, Mothra (MV), Gotengo (FW), and Godzilla (Hanna Barbera)

VS

Menaces of the Stars
King Ghidorah (MV), Legion, and Greeza (3rd Form)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
If Mothra (MV) dies, she can transfer her energy to 2014 Godzilla to turn him into Supercharged Godzilla (2019).

Giratina93, will you use your item “30 Stories High, Breathes Fire!”? You have one day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 2: Giratina93 vs Menaces of the Stars

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, this definitely looks to be a fight. Thankfully, I have reinforcements!

"UP FROM THE DEPTHS, 30 STORIES HIGH, BREATHS FIRE! GODZILLA!"
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

He arises, to save the day against the destroyers of worlds! Can he aid his Titan counterpart and the team following him, or will this world be consumed by death and despair?

Let’s find out!
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Well, it wasn't the worst case scenario, and it isn't the best case scenario either... but I can definitely work with this.

Let's get this out of the way, Gorosaurus is not a factor in this fight unless he can somehow get behind MV Ghidorah or Greeza and dropkick them while they are distracted. Would it break their backs? Well, given Showa Ghidorah's own notorious durability and the fact he got dropped, maybe it could work here, but it's more likely the projectiles from Greeza send him running for the hills until Greeza's distracted.

Legion and her swarm... they are dangerous, make no mistake about that, but Legion's hilariously bad accuracy and frailty is going to be her downfall. The Gotengo can handle the swarm just fine, and without her whips, she literally cannot land a hit on MV Mothra, and either HB Godzilla, Night Fang, or MV can crush her skull in and rip her apart.

That just leaves Ghidorah and Greeza. If Mothra goes after Ghidorah, well, we all saw what happened when Ghidorah was too preoccupied with Godzilla to deal with her, and that was getting restrained and webbed up. She is going to be annoying, but if she goes up against Greeza, he'll probably just blast her apart... and then realize his mistake when Supercharged Godzilla begins pushing his shit in. LPG is durable enough to withstand and survive anything both of them can throw at him, and we know how badly Ghidorah was getting mauled when Supercharged Godzilla began fighting him. Then we add in the fact that Maga Jappa's stench is going to be throwing Ghidorah off his game, and Night Fang's nightmare ability can also prove incredibly disruptive to any of the three, and THEN you add in HB Godzilla's own durable ass to help beat down whoever LPG isn't fighting at that moment...

Is this an easy fight for me? No. I am going to lose people, and those who remain are going to be heavily wounded, but with overall durability, firepower, and battlefield utility among my team, I see myself being able to win this more often than not. The Gotengo with its AZC helps further turn the tides in my favor, and since MV Ghidorah doesn't really spam his gravity bolts and Legion just flat out will not be able to hit the Gotengo with her beam, all the Gotengo has to really worry about is Greeza with his projectile spam. If the Gotengo is able to freeze one of them solid and shatter through, especially either Greeza or Ghidorah, that is a massive load of work off the backs of everyone else.

The worst case scenario would be if the Gotengo gets sniped early on, but that shouldn't happen with plenty of other bodies for the three aliens to deal with unless either a few stray blasts from Greeza hit home or Ghidorah finds the time to have an electric snack and wing lightnings the Gotengo into oblivion. However, given the numbers advantage I have, I doubt Ghidorah's going to find the time to grab an electric snack, especially since he only just so happened to be next to one when he noticed it. I doubt he's going to be so lucky here and get all his wounds regenerated...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, Gira hit every nail on the head.

This is a nightmare fight but its not gonna matter because the tank Godzillas are gonna last and the rest of the team gonna throw them off their game/play interference long enough for a win

RIP Evan.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Legion's swarm is a very serious factor here that shouldn't be written off. If they go after the Gotengo, it can probably handle them with its weapons. If HBG is willing to use his beams (not sure how often he uses them), he can roast them. Maga Jappa's stench and Might Fang's nightmares might hold them back. Gorosaurus, though, would be screwed. Probably Mothra, too; she might shoot a few down with her webbing, but if they catch her, they'll tear her apart. They'd be a real problem for G14, too. He's too slow to pull out his beam, so they'd definitely cover him. With his durability, they'd struggle to get through his skin in most places, but his face and gills are going to have a bad time, and he'll be seriously distracted trying to claw the bugs off of himself, leaving him wide open to being blindsided by one of the bosses.

So they're basically a 50/50 coin flip that can win the battle or lose it depending on who they attack.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:20 am Legion's swarm is a very serious factor here that shouldn't be written off. If they go after the Gotengo, it can probably handle them with its weapons. If HBG is willing to use his beams (not sure how often he uses them), he can roast them. Maga Jappa's stench and Might Fang's nightmares might hold them back. Gorosaurus, though, would be screwed. Probably Mothra, too; she might shoot a few down with her webbing, but if they catch her, they'll tear her apart. They'd be a real problem for G14, too. He's too slow to pull out his beam, so they'd definitely cover him. With his durability, they'd struggle to get through his skin in most places, but his face and gills are going to have a bad time, and he'll be seriously distracted trying to claw the bugs off of himself, leaving him wide open to being blindsided by one of the bosses.

So they're basically a 50/50 coin flip that can win the battle or lose it depending on who they attack.
Ignoring the fact the Legion swarm were only a threat to Gamera because Gamera is pretty fragile by kaiju standards, the Legion Swarm I don't see being much of an issue for one main reason: They are drawn to electromagnetic sources first and foremost. We're in Tokyo, where there are a lot of power plants and power grids across the city. The Legion Swarm is either going to beeline for the Gotengo since that's a flying battery of electricity and likely silicon and get blasted down, or make a beeline for a nearby power grid and just not really be a factor. That happened twice in their movie, and it's going to happen here. This is different from Ghidorah, who wasn't hunting down electrical sources during his fight with Godzilla but just kinda noticed there happened to be a power plant right next to him conveniently.

Now, let's take a look at the most likely matchups to happen in this fight:

MV Ghidorah vs Mothra and Godzilla: This is self-explanatory. Even without being supercharged, Goddzilla was able to hold his own against Ghidorah, and even the worst blow dealt to him only kept Godzilla down for less than a minute before he was back up and ready to fight. Then you throw in Mothra being a massive nusiance with her webbing and possibly able to land a nasty blow with her stinger, and Ghidorah's not going to have a fun time. Also, given Ghidorah doesn't like to spam his Gravity Bolts, I see this being the fight where Gorosaurus might sneak off to and help out, and a kangaroo kick to Ghidorah's back is going to HURT, given how the otherwise nigh undamagable Showa Ghidorah got dropped like a rock and couldn't properly move once he got the kick.

HB Godzilla vs Greeza: Given how absurdly tanky HB Godzilla is, Greeza's bag of tricks isn't going to be enough to put him down, and Godzilla's fire breath is going to hurt when it isn't sent back at him. If LPG by himself had a solid chance of dealing with Greeza, so too does HB Godzilla, though more likely he'll be stalling for time while dealing with him for Night Fang and Maga Jappa to come in and help turn the tides in his favor.

Maga Jappa and Night Fang vs Legion: Legion's kinda screwed here. Both her foes are much more durable than Gamera was, and while Maga Jappa's offense isn't all that much, Night Fang's IS. She's going to struggle to reliably hit them with her beam, and her legs likely won't do that much either, while they can freely pound her into oblivion, and if the swarm WERE to come for them... well, they won't be that much of an issue for reasons already stated (Stench, fireballs, nightmare ability, durability...)

Even if we were to swap who HB Godzilla and the two UM Kaiju face, it's basically the same story, only Legion just gets crumpled by HB Godzilla and the swarm reduced to molten slag, and then he quickly goes off to help Night Fang and Maga Jappa against Greeza. Legion is the weak link here, and that is a crucial part of allowing my team to gain the upper hand.

All the while, if not blasted down by a stray projectile from Greeza, the Gotengo is still there, ready to freeze someone solid and heavily turn the tides in my favor...
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

This is not an easy fight. Any one of these three my team could overwhelm and put down, but all three together creates a formidable force. Were it not for the fact that Legion and her swarm are the weak link of the alien squad, and the fact that I have HB Godzilla to help either crumple (vs Legion) or hold his own or eventually come out on top against (MV Ghidorah, Greeza) whoever he goes up against, AND the Gotengo to both deal with the swarm and take out an enemy monster with the AZC, I would likely be up a creek with very little way of surviving the triple menace. Hell, there are certainly scenarios where the enemy team can win and put mine to bed, but more often than not, given all the possible factors that can take place and the likelihood of those factors occuring, Team Giratina takes this more times than not.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Agreed that Team Gira takes it through numbers and versatility.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Team Giratina

RIP Evan.