Kaiju Kolosseum Round 5: ShippersDreamer vs Filler 2

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 5: ShippersDreamer vs Filler 2

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShippersDreamer
Mechagodzilla (75), Ralph (Film),Zandora, and Godzilla (HB)

VS

Filler 2
Fire Rodan, Spyler, and Jikiro

Arena: Lawless Monster Zone

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.

ShippersDreamer, will you use your item “30 Stories High, Breathes Fire!”? You have one day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 5: ShippersDreamer vs Filler 2

Post by shippersdreamer »

I'm using my item. Mashing the button on the Godzilla summoner to save my life
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

With that, the match can begin!

Vid for Spyler: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3htci2

Vid for Jikiro: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ht9g9
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The two terror beasts are not much to write home about, but Fire Rodan would be a massive pain for Shipper's team to deal with. He's tanky, he loves to spam his beam, and he's strong enough to floor Heisei Godzilla with a swing sweep. Shipper could take him down, but with the two terror beasts acting as annoyances against the rest of her team, it would give Fire Rodan largely free reign to just be a colossal pain in the ass.

HB Godzilla, however, is here to solve that problem. Either of the two terror beasts are going to get their shit pushed in by him like they did against Showa, and Fire Rodan, well, HB Godzilla can definitely take on Fire Rodan, with Mechagodzilla serving as beam and missile assist for whomever needs it.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Those poor terror beasts. If Jikiro tries using his Magnetism on Mechagodzilla, he can probably push him around a lot. But all it takes is him attracting Mechagodzilla towards him to get a barrage of missiles being pulled towards his hand, and since this isn’t Super Jikiro, that hand is gone as is the rest of him most likely. Spylar doesn’t stand a chance here. He has to deal with a stronger terror beast and a big gliding wolf. As for the last guys, Rodan is out powered here by Mechagodzilla already, HB Godzilla is just here to give the rest of his allies some rest from the constant fighting as he comes in to decimate whoever he decides to fight.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HB Godzilla was likely necessary here imo, otherwise Shippers’ team would have been hard pressed to deal with Fire Rodan’s beam spam while the two Terro-Beasts ran interference. Spyler’s not good by himself in a fight, but he’s great at support, and Jikiro is all around a decent foe.

But with HB Godzilla here, the two Terro-Beasts are in for a world of hurt and Fire Rodan can’t stay out of their grasp forever.
KWCE Administrator

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

My vote is for Shipper. Jiriko tries to pull a Magneto that gonna blow up in their face, literally. And Spyler is kinda just dead by a solid hit by most of Shipper's team. Fire Rodan is the biggest problem being an actual beam spammer and flight but once HB Godzilla gets ahold of him, Rodan is done for.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Shipper with the valuable HB Goji assist takes down the filler team
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Ralph outspeeds everyone here and at the very least provides good distraction by pouncing on opponents and leaping off them. MechaG could definitely handle the terror beasts. And Zandaora would at least put a good fight against Spyler.

Rodan is the main threat, but it's possible Ralph could take Rodan out of the sky, but also possible that he's forced to constantly move as Rodan presses on with the uranium beam.

Ultimately, with HB Godzilla, who can provide excellent support for whoever on the team, Shippers takes the win.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image
Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Shippers Takes this win. They probably didn’t need HB godzilla, but that added leverage just puts them into the victory zone even more.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.