WotW Round 1: Godzillasaurus vs. Rhedosaurus

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 1: Godzillasaurus vs. Rhedosaurus

Post by Zarm »

Match 11: Godzillasaurus vs. Rhedosaurus

Godzillasaurus
The Godzillasaurus is scaled to 50 meters and 30,000 tons.

vs.

Rhedosaurus
The Rhedosaurus in action.
The Rhedosaurus is scaled to 48 meters and 33,000 tons. The Rhedosaurus' virus is not considered to be effective against kaiju, unless a strong case can be made for a particular opponent’s susceptibility. The Rhedosaurus is not considered to be adversely affected by the ambient radiation of irradiated kaiju.

Arena: Forest clearing

Please place your votes in bold, and including your reasoning is appreciated. Voting may now commence!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Re: WotW Round 1: Godzillasaurus vs. Rhedosaurus

Post by fanofstuff »

I think this might be the most fair match here, given that both monsters are basically the same body and techniques wise. I'd have to give it to Godzillasaurus though given that it manages to survive multiple bazooka blasts while one bazooka fire heavily wounded Rhedosaurus.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Again, I agree with FanofStuff. Godzillasaurus not only took bazooka blasts, but shells from a US Navy boat and was still well enough to take out the rest of the US soldiers.
Godzillasaurus
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Without the virus, Rhedo is doomed. Godzillasaurus has durability/endurance, and in a tooth and claw battle that matters the most if all other things are the same.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Godzillasaurus is a more durable and possesses strength, claws, and a strong tale.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

Godzillasaurus He is way more durable, surviving bazookas and artillery shells.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

It is with great relief and the closing of the votes that I announce Godzillasaurus as the winner, which hopefully means I'll never have to try and spell the other guy's name right ever again.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!