Kong (Legendary) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Heisei)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kong (Legendary) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Heisei)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kong (MV) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Heisei)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: GvK Kong, wielding the Royal Axe.
G3 Gamera.
GvSG Godzilla.
The axe is capable of absorbing Heisei Godzilla’s atomic ray.
30 minutes after the beginning of the battle, Heisei Godzilla will begin unleashing Red Spiral Rays.
No retreat.

Verdict: Heisei Godzilla. While his two foes have an advantage in melee skill and agility, they are going to be in for a world of hurt. Kong is going to be hard-pressed to get in close and deal damage with the constant beam spam, even with his energy absorbing axe. Unlike MV Godzilla, Heisei’s beams are flailed all over the place, which means trying to block and absorb it will be nigh-impossible. And even if he can get in close with a supercharged axe, it’s Heisei Godzilla. Any axe wounds will be regenerated and Kong will likely be either blasted back or pulsed away. Gamera can’t do much either, Godzilla’s handled far worse than anything he can do except the Ultimate Plasma, and Gamera is not going to hold up under constant beam spam. I don’t even think the duo will last 30 minutes.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Kong (Legendary) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Heisei)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think Heisei Godzilla's healing factor and nuclear pulses alone are gonna give the pair absolute hell if they manage to get in close. Any injuries they inflict will regenerate rapidly, and his nuclear pulses are gonna burn them good and send them flying like ragdolls. If they either manage to hit him hard enough in the head with a very powerful blow, or if Gamera brings out his Ultimate Plasma, then the pair might have a chance. But as for where it stands, I think the Heisei Godzilla has the higher chance of winning this bout.

And once the Spiral Rays come out, it's over.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Just missing Ultraman in here for the KWC match

But yeah, Heisei Godzilla should have this, though it's not going to be easy. Gamera's fireballs are potent, and can easily put Godzilla on the backfoot, if not force his attention onto the turtle. Gamera won't be enjoying a few atomic rays to the face, but that will give Kong time to go in, maybe absorb an atomic breath or two with the axe... And get pulsed back once he lands a serious blow with the axe. The pulse is going to give Godzilla a pretty easy opening to keep on firing, and even if Kong can close in the distance, if Godzilla were to actually get his claws on him, the monkey is getting choked out due to how freahishly strong Heisei is. If the two can overwhelm him with fireballs and axe blows until he gets knocked out, they can win, but one messup or a nuclear pulse means that if Kong gets blasted, Gamera will be left up a creek without a paddle.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Unlike Legendary Godzilla, who broadcasts when he does his beam, Heisei Godzilla's takes little to no charge time, and Kong won't like that. And c'mon. Heisei Gamera was shot out of the sky by skud missiles.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Gonna give this to Heisei Godzilla but it will be fairly close. The only way I can see this turning out for the opposition is if Gamera can channel mana energy, but he may not find that to be worth the sacrifice anyway because Heisei Godzilla isn't out to conquer the world like Legion. Once Godzilla gets his spiral ray it is over. Since the spiral ray has been shown to destroy everything but Super X 3 I am gonna bet it will bypass the axe too. Also even Super X 3 never got hit by the infinite spiral ray! Maybe I should make that scenario sometime!

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Kong is superior in hand to hand combat and with covering fire from Gamera, he should be able to give him a beating. However, his durability and nuclear pulses should keep him up. His atomic Ray's should also be able to handle Gamera as well as keep Kong at a distance (he's going to slip up with his defense since there's no sign of when the shots are coming, after all). The fight won't be easy, but it should be winnable for the King of the Monsters.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Yeah I am gonna go unpopular here and say the team takes this. Godzilla (Heisei) is shown to be quite vulnerable to a two on one with the Battra/Mothra fight and I think Kong is more agile than either and Gamera packs more heat than the moths. The axe that absorbs radiation is gonna give the beam spamming Heisei Godzilla a very hard time and a supercharged axe Kong would batter Godzilla around with vastly superior H2H. Gamera being able to fly and support Kong with fireballs from a distance is gonna be a major pain in the ass.

Godzilla is durable as all hell and will be far from easy to take down, his nuclear pulse will be a nasty surprise for both combatants and if Godzilla manages to kill Gamera early then Kong would be in trouble. But I personally see the numbers game being a little too much to overcome here.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

LamangoKaijura wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:43 pm Unlike Legendary Godzilla, who broadcasts when he does his beam, Heisei Godzilla's takes little to no charge time, and Kong won't like that. And c'mon. Heisei Gamera was shot out of the sky by skud missiles.
Yeah, G1. G3 walked around without an arm and fought with a hole in its chest. :roll:

Tough call but giving the edge to the duo.

The nuclear pulse was used infrequently so I have no reason to assume otherwise here. I mean, when carried by Mothra and Battra he failed to use it or when Destoroyah dragged him. Not saying it's useless, just infrequent compared to the atomic blasts, meaning slightly less risk for the duo in melee.

Speaking of melee, based on both that is exactly what they will do. Gamera will take the front, getting blasted and swatted but his endurance is legendary so he can withstand it and dish out damage with his potent fireballs. Meanwhile, Kong can move in and use his axe on the flanks. He'll definitely die if he doesn't get a headshot but when he does, it's Gamera vs a probably real hurt Godzilla. The Ultimate Plasma can end the fight at that point.

So yeah in a 1v1, Godzilla can win against either opponent but in a 2v1, I see Godzilla getting overwhelmed and beaten like he was against the far weaker Moth pair.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Godzilla was beaten by the moth pair because they were, you know, in the air :eyeroll:

And yeah, a hole in the chest and lost an arm, meaning he's fragile as fuck if he can take his own arm off.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

LamangoKaijura wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:52 am Godzilla was beaten by the moth pair because they were, you know, in the air :eyeroll:

And yeah, a hole in the chest and lost an arm, meaning he's fragile as skreeonk if he can take his own arm off.
Gamera can also go in the air (And is a faster flier to boot) and MV Kong is as agile as either moth on the ground and a proven beam spam dodger.