Monster Mayhem Round 2: UltimateDitto vs. Coobzilla03

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Round 2: UltimateDitto vs. Coobzilla03

Post by Coobzilla03 »

UltimateDitto vs. Coobzilla03

UltimateDitto
- Monster X
- Guiron
- Gomora (Original)

vs.

Coobzilla03
- Mechagodzilla (1974)
- King Kong (1933)
- Gaira

Arena: Skull Island jungles (King Kong)

Voting may begin!
Resized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 2: UltimateDitto vs. Coobzilla03

Post by UltimateDitto »

It seems that machines are the counter to Guiron, but against living opponents, he can hold his own. Guiron will hack apart Kong and Gaira, Gaira might be able to hold out due to regeneration, but Guiron will no doubt chop him up like lettuce.

Gomora is great in hand to hand combat, tossing round Ultraman and even beat him with no sign of fatigue, leaving to go Rampage some more. He can handle Gaira, Kong might be a tougher opponent due to him being bulkier than Ultraman, but I think Gomora could handle him.

I think it's agreed upon that X is in a similar league to Godzilla Showa, who had a decent fight with Mechagodzilla before needing aid from Ceasar. With his body armor and Gravity bolts, I think X could toss around Mechagodzilla, but Mechagodzilla has the big arsenal that could rough up x badly, but if Guiron and Gomora can dispatch the other combatants to aid X, then they have the fight in the bag.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Mechagodzilla could beat Monster X one-on-one with his superior abilities and fighting expertise, but this outcome depends on how the other kaiju deal with each other. Guiron could take out Kong and Gaira, and Gomora could definitely beat them, but there's a chance Mechagodzilla might take out Guiron and/or Gomora early on with his weapons if he targets them. If Guiron and Gomora are still alive and can manage to aid Monster X against Mechagodzilla, then I can see UltimateDitto winning. Otherwise, I'm currently unsure.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Guiron is going to straight-up murder Kong; Gaira could take a bit longer. Gomora is going to be brawling with either foe a lot longer, possibly.longer than.the main match. In my mind, that makes it Guiron and X vs. Mechagodzilla.

I think MechaG has the arsenal and shields to.take that fight... but he is facing a pretty heavy wallop from both foes. Guiron won't withstand a barrage long, but would X go down before the duo can wear down MechaG's defenses? Not sure, for now.

EDIT: So basically, we're all on the fence? :)
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Guiron will kill either Kong or Gaira pretty quick. If he goes for Mechagodzilla he'll pretty much be 1-shot. Remeber, he was blown in half by a missile. Gomora hasn't shown himself to be more durable than either King Kong or Gaira, and has a decent chance of losing to at least Kong.

Mechagodzilla is leagues ahead in every category except durability. The only chance Monster X has of winning is spamming his gravity beams like there is no tomorrow, but he has never shown the tendency to do that. Voting Coobzilla03
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m leaning UltimateDitto for a few reasons, but won’t vote yet just in case someone changes my mind.

Monster X could at least survive against Mechagodzilla long enough for his supports to finish their fights. Food for thought, will Mechagodzilla be more or less susceptible to Monster X’s wrist snap? Less because Space Titanium may hold better than FW Godzilla’s muscles and bones, or more because no healing factor means one of Mechagodzilla’s deadliest weapons would be rendered useless if it worked? Either way, Mechagodzilla’s weapons will hurt Monster X, but I doubt the machine would handle X’s gravity bolts much better. Fortunately for MG it seems X prefers instead to do flashy, impractical dance moves that occasionally involve hitting his foe.

Guiron’s going to carve into whoever he goes up against. Gaira would hold up better than Kong, and might be able to actually get some good hits in. Gomora will be able to take either foe, as he is physically superior to both Kong and Gaira. Gaira might be able to stalemate Gomora long enough for... something involving the other fights, and Kong could maybe do the same but less reliably so.

Ultimately I see at least one of the supports being able to help Monster X. In that case, while yes Mechagodzilla could cripple either one with a good beam, would he be able to? Monster X might keep all of Mechagodzilla’s attention, allowing either Gomora or Guiron to deliver a surprise attack that would give them the victory.

Edit: Though ultimately it could all fall apart for UD if Mechagodzilla gets one good shot in on either Guiron or Gomora, So i’m going to go back to not leaning either way.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Gomora will be able to take either foe, as he is physically superior to both Kong and Gaira.
What makes you say that? The only thing that struck me as impressive was his tail.
Ultimately I see at least one of the supports being able to help Monster X. In that case, while yes Mechagodzilla could cripple either one with a good beam, would he be able to?
Mechagodzilla was good at being teamed up on, he could pull an all-out assault which would still kill Guiron and at the very least do some good damage against Gomora, seeing as he's less durable than Godzilla and probably King Caesar, or MG could use his rotating his head to his advantage like he did when he was surrounded by King Caesar and Godzilla.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Coobzilla03 wrote:
What makes you say that? The only thing that struck me as impressive was his tail.
I may need to refresh my memory on original Gomora, but I remember him being at least good in a fight. He should at least be on the level where he’ll stalemate his foe long enough for the other fights to carry out their course. Maybe Kong or Gaira could eventually win out, but I don’t think that’s very important to the battle as a whole.
Mechagodzilla was good at being teamed up on, he could pull an all-out assault which would still kill Guiron and at the very least do some good damage against Gomora, seeing as he's less durable than Godzilla and probably King Caesar, or MG could use his rotating his head to his advantage like he did when he was surrounded by King Caesar and Godzilla.
True, very true. Unless Guiron gets a very lucky surprise leap at Mechagodzilla’s back, he won’t get much done. Because he’ll most likely get one hit in, then Mechagodzilla will turn his head and blast him.

This fight is tough, to say the least. I’m on the fence, but starting to lean Coobzilla slightly.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Gomora was able to go toe to toe with a being who had technique and could strategize, and he still won. If he fought Gaira, who most likely doesn't know how to fight properly, then he will win, that regeneration just might slow that process down a bit.

Guiron prefers to let his opponents come to him, if Kong or Gaira charge at him like that Gyaos, then it's over for them. Whoever Guiron fights, it's over immediately, giving the opportunity to help Gomora, then help the struggling X.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Neither Guiron nor Gomora can do anything to Mechagodzilla, though. He was manhandling both Godzilla, who is stronger than anyone here, and King Caesar who is at the very least equal with Gomora.
Resized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Coobzilla03 wrote:Neither Guiron nor Gomora can do anything to Mechagodzilla, though. He was manhandling both Godzilla, who is stronger than anyone here, and King Caesar who is at the very least equal with Gomora.
I'll admit, Guiron and Gomora would act more like meat shields than allies for X, but with this much distraction, X could pull off the victory.

Actually, Gomora could trap Mechagodzilla for a bit by burrowing beneath it, allowing Guiron to try to break the space titanium, but would most likely perish. Guiron with the sacrifice, and Gomora with the distraction could allow X to at least break off the head and score the win. 8-)

Gotta go with Myself.

I ♡ Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

UltimateDitto wrote: I'll admit, Guiron and Gomora would act more like meat shields than allies for X, but with this much distraction, X could pull off the victory.

Actually, Gomora could trap Mechagodzilla for a bit by burrowing beneath it, allowing Guiron to try to break the space titanium, but would most likely perish. Guiron with the sacrifice, and Gomora with the distraction could allow X to at least break off the head and score the win. 8-)

Gotta go with Myself.
Guiron would get annihilated, really. Gomora wouldn't last much longer. Plus, Mechagodzilla is superb at multi-tasking. He could very easily take out Guiron and Gomora while keeping Monster X busy. He has a 360 degree rotating head, missile hands that can point pretty much anywhere, and he could take to the skies like he did when Godzilla fired his beam at him. Its very likely he'll use that tactic against Monster X when he fires his beam.

And a problem with your burrowing theory, is Mechagodzilla can fly fast enough straight up to dodge Godzilla's beam in 1974. He would fly straight out of any hole and start firing his eye lasers and missiles down at the others. And besides, Gomora never burrowed tactically. He only did it to escape.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Food for thought, will Mechagodzilla be more or less susceptible to Monster X’s wrist snap? Less because Space Titanium may hold better than FW Godzilla’s muscles and bones, or more because no healing factor means one of Mechagodzilla’s deadliest weapons would be rendered useless if it worked?
I'm not sure that damage to the wrist joints of Mechagodzilla would render the finger missiles unworkable. Possibly harder to aim, but I think they could still work. Also, aren't those same missile still on the feet? (Which, along with the swiveling head, is what allowed Mechagodzilla to fire at targets both in front of and behind him simultaneously. Which bodes well for his being teamed up on.)

Still not sure how he would do against the gravity beams and Guiron's arsenal. The wild card for me is really how quickly he would respond with his shield. He can block it all, but would he think to, quickly? It's not like Godzilla was really spamming any beams for us to find out his response to such a tactic either way... that's where the real question that's lies for me.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Mechagodzilla used his shield instantly after Godzilla shot him with his atomic ray.

Added in 19 hours 41 minutes 8 seconds:
I guess I'll go over the match again.

The 1st thing that happens is Mechagodzilla does it fired a beam straight at King Caesar's face; its reflected and strikes MG in the chest with no damage done. King Caesar then rushes MG is bounces off. As he gets up MG again shoots his face and gets his beam reflected, this time is strikes the neck vent. No damage done. King Caesar charges again and they both go down. They then start a melee brawl. King Caesar starts off doing good, but is thrown back. Mechagodzilla again shoots King Caesar's eye, but dodges the beam coming back at him. He then fires his missiles at King Caesar, prompting him to hide behind a hill. Mechagodzilla slices the hill in half with his chest beam and hits King Caesar with his rockets and kicks him a ways away. King Caesar gets up and Mechagodzilla chops him up and tries to choke him by putting his hand into his mouth, then he tosses him into a pit. He's about to finish him off with missiles when Godzilla comes ashore.

So after manhandling King Caesar (who is a better melee fighter than Monster X), Godzilla comes ashore and fires his ray at him. When first met with a Godzilla's beam, he flew straight up and dodged it, taking to the skies and then blasting Godzilla in the neck/shoulder region, knocking him down. King Caesar comes out of his hole, and Mechagodzilla spins his head around, and puts his foot on a rock. He hits King Caesar with his eye beams and shoots Godzilla with his missiles, knocking both down. Godzilla gets up and get shot by more missiles, knocking him down again. Once he hits the ground he fires a beam that hits MG's neck. He then activates his shield, which blocked the 3rd blast of Godzilla's ray. Godzilla runs into the shield and is knocked down. Mechagodzilla then apparently repositions himself to be in front of both Godzilla and King Caesar, and fires everything at them. Leaving both to struggle for a while. He then takes flight and blasts Godzilla several times in the same area on the neck with his eye beams, which causes significant bleeding and downs Godzilla. He fires some missiles into Godzilla, which oddly enough don't fire. If those HAD blown up, it could be assumed Godzilla would have been killed or shot again.

Then the magnetic stuff comes along, and MG is destroyed by having his head ripped off.

In Monster X's fight, he waits before charging forward and leaping at Godzilla, then coming back and doing the spinning backfist/wrist snap technique. Godzilla drops down and tail swipes, Monster X ducks, and Godzilla blasts him with his ray, pushing him back a ways. X then fires his beam once. He hesitates while Godzilla is on his knees. After some unimportant story things, Gigan appears to help out X. He holds Godzilla for Gigan to chop him up, but Godzilla turns and Gigan instead chops X in the back, visibly hurting him. Mothra swoops on in like Batman and knocks Gigan and X over. Monster X and Godzilla rush each other again and this time they grapple. Godzilla pushes Monster X to the ground. Godzilla beats on him for a while with no retaliation from X besides some occasional blocking. A long time passes, as evidenced by a long stretch of story, and on a screen you see Godzilla is STILL beating on Monster X. After the Xilien spaceship blows up Godzilla and X are standing among fire and they beam-lock, causing a big ole explosion. Monster X then transforms.

If Monster X and MG engage each other like they did in their movies, things won't go well for X. Monster X gets blasted in the face. He would then most likely counter with his his beam, like he did with Godzilla; MG survives because he has taken his own rays and Godzilla's rays to the same area before, without hardly any damage. Monster X would then have to opportunity to rush forward and do the backfist. Mechagodzilla would either shoot him or let him do it, then comes the wrist-snap. In that scenario, either Mechagodzilla would try to fly into the air like he did when Godzilla grabbed him, or shoot Monster X with his chest-beam. Either way, Monster X would let go. I lean towards the wrists not having much damage done to them, but I'm not sure. Mechagodzilla would then either shoot him with the missiles or eye lasers, or hit him with some chops. Monster X would reel back after being hit by either of those two, then get shot in the face again. He may or may not counter with the beam, but if he does, I think Mechagodzilla would dodge because the gravity beams have a more noticeable charge than King Caear's reflected rays and Godzilla's beam. He would dodge it by either moving his head/torso aside or flying into the air. Odds are he would move his torso because Monster X's beam's hit the chest area on Godzilla.

By that time, I think Guiron would be making his way over to help Monster X. If he makes himself known by launching the stars or jumping, his attacks may be dodged, MG may take the hit and activate his shield (which X or Guiron may run into; Godzilla did that and he's more intelligent than both of them, perhaps even combined) or blast Guiron into oblivion. Monster X runs forward, gets blasted by multiple beams, and so begins the all-out assault. I think the fight would be a repeat of what happened to Godzilla at this point forward.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I'm convinced enough to vote Coobzilla03 at this point. I lean toward him being able to tank/block erogenous of the incoming fire to eliminate his opponents.

Maranatha!