Godzilla (MV), Rodan (MV), Mothra (MV), Anguirus vs MV MG

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Moth
Gotengo Officer

Godzilla (MV), Rodan (MV), Mothra (MV), Anguirus vs MV MG

Post by Moth »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mecha ... verse.html

vs

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_2014.html
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/rodan ... verse.html
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothr ... html#imago
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/anguirus_showa.htm

Rules:
GVK Godzilla at peak power, no wearing down from Kong
MV scaling for Anguirus
If Mothra dies, Godzilla goes Burning five minutes after

Arena: Hong Kong

Verdict: Godzilla storms into Hong Kong with his allies and finds where the remains of Ghidorah have been, as Mechagodzilla cuts through the mountain and roars at the four of them! We saw that in GVK, Godzilla was worn down from blasting a hole into the middle of the Earth and fighting Kong the whole night, but here he is ready to throw down and go toe-to-toe with his copycat. Along him are three others which, will not like MechaG going after them, especially Mothra but can easily provide support for Godzilla. I expect Mothra gets taken down first with Anguirus and Rodan following after, leaving Godzilla against Mechagodzilla again, and while MG has proven to be faster and stronger than Godzilla himself, he better hope that Godzilla isn't burning at this point, otherwise he is in for a world of pain, and most likely him melting. It mostly depends on if Godzilla goes Burning or not here. But MechaG could easily focus on killing Godzilla first and then leaving the other three for later. All depends how Mechagodzilla plays this. 60% Team Godzilla wins, 40% of Mechagodzilla winning this.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla (MV), Rodan (MV), Mothra (MV), Anguirus vs MV MG

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m giving this to Godzilla and his amazing friends.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Without having first had to blast a hole through the planet and then getting beat around and smacked with an axe by a large monke, Godzilla should be able to put up a better showing than he did in the actual movie. I think MechaG will still be superior, but Godzilla can give it a good fight. Add Rodan and Mothra doing hit and run attacks and Anguirus providing some distraction, and they should be able to bring MechaG down. If Godzilla goes Burning then obviously they win, and Rodan and Anguirus should be able to at least keep MechaG distracted enough for five minutes to pass provided Mothra doesn’t die when Godzilla is already in bad shape.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Given that Mothra WILL die in this fight, Burning Godzilla is going to be showing up sooner than later. We know that the transformation process takes time, and Ghidorah draining him certainly didn't help matters, but at full power I think Godzilla can hang in there long enough to go nuclear and melt MechaGodzilla. Rodan and Anguirus are minor inconveniences for MG at best, given that he was literally designed to kill them.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

....What? The literal director of Godzilla vs Kong has stated that Godzilla could’ve brought Mechagodzilla down at full strength, all by himself.

Moth
Gotengo Officer

Post by Moth »

The novel states that, even if Godzilla WAS at peak power, MechaG was still stronger and faster than Godzilla.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Moth wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:11 pm The novel states that, even if Godzilla WAS at peak power, MechaG was still stronger and faster than Godzilla.
Its a bit up to your own interpretation but I get each argument. Here though, the Godzilla team takes it.

What I realized watching the sequence is while MV MG was clearly beating Godzilla, his attacks weren't doing anything that could mortally wound Godzilla. His Proton Scream burned Godzilla, but moments later the effects of the blast appeared to be gone. Only MV MG trying to perform a kiss of death seemed enough to put Godzilla down for good. Keep in mind, I'm not saying Godzilla wouldn't naturally get pummeled to death, but that he can stay in the fight for a long period of time, especially with three monsters on MV MG.

My main point is Godzilla will last long enough to get powered up by Mothra, allowing Burning to end the battle in explosive fury. I think an argument can be made for Anguirus & Rodan living or dying by the end of the battle, but either way, Godzilla wins this battle.

Godzilla team 9/10
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Adam Wingard was on record saying that Godzilla wasn't in his prime when he fought Mechagodzilla, due to being worn out with his battle with Kong; and that he would have defeated Mechagodzilla otherwise.

With that in mind... this is a fucking stomp in Team Godzilla's favor, lol.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:50 pm Adam Wingard was on record saying that Godzilla wasn't in his prime when he fought Mechagodzilla, due to being worn out with his battle with Kong; and that he would have defeated Mechagodzilla otherwise.

With that in mind... this is a fucking stomp in Team Godzilla's favor, lol.
Didn't he just say the beam clash would have been in favor of Godzilla? Since that's basically all that would have changed otherwise.

But yeah, Team Godzilla should have this. Anguirus and the others are going to die fast, but that's their job: Buy time for Meltdown to happen once Mothra gets blown up instantly. And Godzilla himself can last, as seen in how even not at peak condition Mechagodzilla took a pretty long time to actually get Godzilla into a position to be executed. And once Meltdown happens... well, I think poor Kevin is going to be having the worst ten or so seconds of his life before he gets melted away.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Team Godzilla easily. Come on the sheer numbers aren't fair! How can Godzilla go nuclear though? This is 2014 Godzilla according to OP.'s article Wouldn't he also need a nuke power up as well? This would be much more interesting if this were just 2014 Godzilla vs MechaG. If it were I'd give it to MechaG since Godzilla is groggy and least battle hardened in the MV movies.