Kong (GvK) vs Gwangi

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Kong (GvK) vs Gwangi

Post by Kiryu2012 »

...Look, somebody was going to at some point.

Kong (GvK) vs Gwangi

Arena: Hollow Earth

Rules:
-Standard
-Kong doesn't have his axe

Verdict: Back when we could only use KSI Kong for FMs, most people thought that Gwangi would win. Here, though, I'm inclined to side with Kong. His mobility and combat skills would mean he'd be fighting circles around Gwangi, and considering he was able to live through getting mauled by the much stronger Godzilla, he could definitely take Gwangi's bites. He was also strong enough to go toe-to-toe with Godzilla for several minutes, and he's definitely a lot smarter than Gwangi.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kong (GvK) vs Gwangi

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

If Kong was taking what Godzilla was throwing out at him and not getting disembowled by his claws and bites, Gwangi is doing basically nothing to him. Now, Gwangi's a tough cookie, we can all admit to that, but what's stopping Kong from trying to go for a jawbreaker or just throwing Gwangi around like a ragdoll until Gwangi gets knocked out cold?

I guess Kong wins round 2....
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gwangi’s getting tossed and thrown around, and he can’t really do anything in return.
For Emperor and Empire!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, GVK made this significantly clearer what Kong can do and Gwangi really doesn't have a counter to his mobility, strength to both knock him around and block attacks, OR his craftyness, especially somewhere Kong NATURALLY knows how to explore and use against him.

Gwangi is starting to lose that crown.......

Added in 52 seconds:
Not to mention thinking on it, Godzilla tried Gwangi's EXACT STRATEGY and Kong responded with little pain and just simply smacked Godzilla until he let go, and Godzilla (MV) is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger then Gwangi even scaled.

RIP Evan.