Display Your... NON-GODZILLA/KAIJU... Collection

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
UltramanGoji

Re: Display Your... NON-GODZILLA/KAIJU... Collection

Post by UltramanGoji »

The only other major display I have out right now aside from my kaiju stuff is my 1984 and 1986 Transformers Generations figures.

Still missing a good assortment of characters from each year, will add them when they release if there's enough room. I have a couple dozen other Generations figures but they're in storage for now.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Excuse the bad quality, but kind of excited. Just put up a wall shelf for a lot of my horror and Mortal Kombat stuff, and damn does it look good compared to being crammed.

Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

I used to have a Jurassic Park Collections, but aside from three figures, I sold it all to make room for expanding my Godzilla collection. Aside from that, I have a man-cave nerd room filled with general collectibles, some being decently valuable.
The whole area. I have a lot of Urban vinyl/Mondo/Kidrobot stuff. I intentionally designed this space to be eye candy, full of things to look at for hours.
Got some NECA Jason Voorhees. I think this is all of them except the special color part III figure. I didn't bother with Roy Burns cause HE isn't Jason, and as far as I know the part VII version isn't released yet.
Over time this unintentionally became the Overwatch shelf. Overwatch is the only shooter I actively enjoy.
I guess my pride and joy in this room would be my Jesse Hernandez Urban Aztec figures. I have a good assortment of them, a few being signed, as well as a poster signed by him.
Finally, the Ghost wall, based on my favorite band. Have a decent selection of Ghost figures as well as little posters of the albums and a signed photo of Papa Emeritus II

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

My alien stuff so far. I will update when I get the rest of the Alien Resurrection line in a few days. So far only the 10 inch figure has came.
Also have the isolation figure back here, my favorite xeno design
And the big boy