What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel
Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

eabaker wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:03 pm This was a couple of days ago now, but our short film "Charlotte on the Rebound" just got its third festival acceptance, this time to the Oregon Short Film Festival!

This is the first festival we've gotten into that we'll actually be able to attend, as it's here in Oregon, while the other two are in Canada and England, respectively.
That's badass dude!! Congrats.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.
G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:58 am This probably one of the best sounding and looking fan edits for the Godzilla franchise I've seen. If the entire trilogy would have had this type of atmosphere... And its all thanks to the music.

As a fan of this score, I really liked the choice of track here! It fit perfectly! :D
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You
CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

eabaker wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:03 pm This was a couple of days ago now, but our short film "Charlotte on the Rebound" just got its third festival acceptance, this time to the Oregon Short Film Festival!

This is the first festival we've gotten into that we'll actually be able to attend, as it's here in Oregon, while the other two are in Canada and England, respectively.
Whoa, that's cool! I didn't know that you are a filmmaker.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

G-Matt wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:22 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:58 am This probably one of the best sounding and looking fan edits for the Godzilla franchise I've seen. If the entire trilogy would have had this type of atmosphere... And its all thanks to the music.

As a fan of this score, I really liked the choice of track here! It fit perfectly! :D
Yeah, the Unicron theme just amps it up so much.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:05 pm

That's badass dude!! Congrats.
Thank you!

Added in 40 seconds:
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:18 am

Whoa, that's cool! I didn't know that you are a filmmaker.
Yup. Mostly worked in TV post-production, though currently I'm with an advertising company, but I love making my own projects on the side!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Climbed a mountain the other day, ate a five course meal with my wife after at a lodge. Pretty romantic all things considering and it was nice to get out.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.
Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Found a very good medicine that helps me sleep easier. When you live as stressed as a life me, it’s a real saver!
For Emperor and Empire!
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Me and my dad were on a nature walk on a trail, and a black bear crossed our path.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image
Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

Voyager wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:20 am Found a very good medicine that helps me sleep easier. When you live as stressed as a life me, it’s a real saver!

What do you use? I use those Natrol Sleep+ gummies. Pretty good. Two is too strong for me so I just use one.
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Chris55 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:55 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:20 am Found a very good medicine that helps me sleep easier. When you live as stressed as a life me, it’s a real saver!

What do you use? I use those Natrol Sleep+ gummies. Pretty good. Two is too strong for me so I just use one.
I use a little something called Rescue Remedy.
For Emperor and Empire!
Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Insurance finally authorized the imaging on my spine that my doctor ordered in the middle of fucking August. This is a very bitter "made my day," in part because my insurance company bears some responsibility for the severe decrease in my quality of life the last several months. At least this is a step in the right direction; hopefully this scan uncovers the underlying issue and there's a clear treatment plan going forward. Fingers crossed.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

A short film I directed has been nominated for Best Dark Drama at the Oregon Short Film Festival!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.
G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

eabaker wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:17 pm A short film I directed has been nominated for Best Dark Drama at the Oregon Short Film Festival!
Congratulations! :D
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

G-Matt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:33 pm
eabaker wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:17 pm A short film I directed has been nominated for Best Dark Drama at the Oregon Short Film Festival!
Congratulations! :D
Thank you!
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Bought the Casey Jones TMNT 1990 replica mask! Stumbled upon it in Target and couldn't let the last one there go to some other yahoo :lol: I have some sports gear, so I'll probably run around as him this Halloween or next. I have long hair too hahahaha. Goongala!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:47 am Bought the Casey Jones TMNT 1990 replica mask! Stumbled upon it in Target and couldn't let the last one there go to some other yahoo :lol: I have some sports gear, so I'll probably run around as him this Halloween or next. I have long hair too hahahaha. Goongala!
We can both be in white masks this year, albeit to very different effect...

I'm dressing as Christiane Génessier from Eyes Without a Face.
Last edited by eabaker on Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

eabaker wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:53 am
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:47 am Bought the Casey Jones TMNT 1990 replica mask! Stumbled upon it in Target and couldn't let the last one there go to some other yahoo :lol: I have some sports gear, so I'll probably run around as him this Halloween or next. I have long hair too hahahaha. Goongala!
We can both be in white masks this year, albeit to very different effect...

I'm dressing as Christiane Génessier from Eyes Without a Face.
We both look absolutely badass on our own or together. :JetJaguar:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos
Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

eabaker wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:53 am I'm dressing as Christiane Génessier from Eyes Without a Face.
You should get someone you know to dress as the Manster so you can throw it back to the strangest double feature of 1962.

寺沢. He/him/his, etc.
H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Terasawa wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:38 am
eabaker wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:53 am I'm dressing as Christiane Génessier from Eyes Without a Face.
You should get someone you know to dress as the Manster so you can throw it back to the strangest double feature of 1962.
If only my wife hadn't already picked out her costume!

Added in 50 seconds:
H-Man wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:54 am I discovered that my book has been cited three times in the South China Morning Post newspaper.

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/entertai ... hanks-shaw

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/entertai ... amous-hong

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/entertai ... s-star-and
Congrats! That's super cool! I had no idea you'd had a book pulbished!
Last edited by eabaker on Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.