Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: MoarCrossovers vs Grand King Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

MoarCrossovers
Pedanium Zetton, Hellberus, and Thunder Killer

VS

Grand King Ghidorah

Arena: Royal Planet Kanon

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.

Please, post your votes in bold after the first two days, until then just post arguements and reasoning.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: MoarCrossovers vs Grand King Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I cannot actually decide with this one. Obviously Hellberus and Thunder Killer can’t do shit, but there is one thing that Moar’s team has that can possibly grant them the win. Pedanium Zetton’s teleportation.

Grand Ghidorah’s melee is poor. If Pedanium Zetton teleports right next to him (or even behind him) and starts whaling on the King of Terror, he might be able to bring him down.

However this is not a guaranteed win mainly because if Grand can slip out of this and start using his beams, PZ is not surviving the retaliation of an enraged, possibly desperate Grand.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

There is a chance of my team pulling this off. it just requires some coordinated teamwork, which shouldn't be impossible given that the BFBs are basically sapient (and also the same person?). GKG is at his deadliest when he has freedom of movement and can sweep the battlefield from above, raining down Gravity Beams at his discretion. If he can be grounded and restrained, that will put him at the disadvantage and grant the trinity an opportunity if they're are quick enough. This is the only means of victory that they have, though: without communication and teamwork, they will struggle to match up.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, the teleportation is what gets me. And even discounting that, Pedanium Zetton seemed to be able to decently take beams from what I've seen. I think he could suffer though the onslaught (especially if GKG is distracted with Hellberus and Thunder Killer beams) and lay down a beatdown so the other two can get some shots in.

tentatively voting for MoarCrossovers

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My vote goes to MoarCrossovers. Pedanium Zetton shielding and teleportation will allow him to get around the Gravity Bolts and his flight. Hellberus has a good chance if he can get up close, as does Thunder Killer. All they need is for Pedanium Zetton to drag him down. Besides, even if Grand Kings barrier deflects their beams, it can still be penetrated by a strong enough beam attack, which a combination beam of all three of the monsters might prove to be.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Hellberus won't be doing much to Grand, at most providing a distraction, If a kid can get all three heads attention then a giant living razor blade can too.

I agree with Moar that the fusions will probably strategize and that might give them the win, If ThunderKiller can distract Grand alongside Hellberus then Pedanium Zettom can use his teleportation to keep Ghidorah grounded and use his energy attacks to take down the dragon.

Also Pedanium zetton can burrow, so it is possible he could ground Ghidorah and then ThunderKiller and Hellberus keep him down long enough for PZ to bury him? It's possible, he's smart enough to do it.

MoarCrossovers wins through a tough battle.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image