Kingkevzilla's artwork

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Re: Kingkevzilla's artwork

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

My latest piece, the Night Hag.
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

The She-Creature
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Mountain Giant
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

A Godzilla design, I came up with and I'm planning on using for a project this year.
dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

haha that Godzilla is wacky, but I like it. And the She creature looks cool. You don't see much fan art of her these days.
DOPEPOPE: zBrush Commissions Open! Contact Me for Details.
NickMockoviak
GPN Volunteer

Post by NickMockoviak »

I agree with dopepope- the Godzilla design is a bit wacky, but I like it.

Question: what program do you use to draw and color your work with?
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

dopepope wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:38 pm haha that Godzilla is wacky, but I like it. And the She creature looks cool. You don't see much fan art of her these days.
Thanks, I do try and make an effort to draw some of the forgot horror characters.
NickMockoviak wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:21 pm I agree with dopepope- the Godzilla design is a bit wacky, but I like it.

Question: what program do you use to draw and color your work with?
Cheers

I use Clip Studio Paint, used since I've started drawing digitally and have only problem with it. My computer updated and I had to get the newest version of the soft ware as the old version didn't run.
NickMockoviak
GPN Volunteer

Post by NickMockoviak »

There's a charm with your work- I dig it. The coloring is on the simpler side, but it works well. Keep up the good work.
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

This is an updated cover for the first Hairy Jim and Underwere Guy story, What To Do With A Dead Elephant? Here's the original one,( https://www.deviantart.com/kingkevzilla ... -786605187) So I plan on going back and redoing the original pages and expanding it with a few more pages. So this going to be a big project for me that will last maybe the rest of the winter into early spring. I take a break from this when its done and go back to my Monsterworld project, after while I start another adventure for the two knuckleheads.

All this was kicked off by getting this amazing gift(https://www.deviantart.com/kingkevzilla ... _changes=1) from FredRichi69.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

kingkevzilla88 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:16 pm A Godzilla design, I came up with and I'm planning on using for a project this year.
I saw this, and was actually thinking about it for a bit. I realized the face to some extent reminds me of Rat Fink!

I'm thinking maybe if you just go for a little more style, and cartooniness you might have something really excellent. Your Krampus image also has something really interesting and cartoony to it as well.

Added in 33 seconds:
kingkevzilla88 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:06 am Image

This is an updated cover for the first Hairy Jim and Underwere Guy story, What To Do With A Dead Elephant? Here's the original one,( https://www.deviantart.com/kingkevzilla ... -786605187) So I plan on going back and redoing the original pages and expanding it with a few more pages. So this going to be a big project for me that will last maybe the rest of the winter into early spring. I take a break from this when its done and go back to my Monsterworld project, after while I start another adventure for the two knuckleheads.

All this was kicked off by getting this amazing gift(https://www.deviantart.com/kingkevzilla ... _changes=1) from FredRichi69.
Also this is so batshit insane I love it.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:59 am
kingkevzilla88 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:16 pm A Godzilla design, I came up with and I'm planning on using for a project this year.
I saw this, and was actually thinking about it for a bit. I realized the face to some extent reminds me of Rat Fink!

I'm thinking maybe if you just go for a little more style, and cartooniness you might have something really excellent. Your Krampus image also has something really interesting and cartoony to it as well.
I did have a cartoony style that I've drifted away from. I'm going to try to get back to it.
Added in 33 seconds:
kingkevzilla88 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:06 am Image

Also this is so batshit insane I love it.
Trust me, it's weirder. I have plans for them that include a haunted roster and a robot that really wants to get drunk.
ale62
Ronin

Post by ale62 »

WOW kingkevzilla88
I am new to this forum, I just saw all your amazing artwork. They are fantastic. Congratulations man!

I was thinking of creating a new table game. I'll contact you for the illustrations if I will be able to come up with everything. Amazing.
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

ale62 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:07 am WOW kingkevzilla88
I am new to this forum, I just saw all your amazing artwork. They are fantastic. Congratulations man!

I was thinking of creating a new table game. I'll contact you for the illustrations if I will be able to come up with everything. Amazing.
Thanks for the kind words.
Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

LAte to the party but I love these! Especially the Monster in my Pocket inspired ones. I'd love to see more of those.... Werewolf, T-Rex, Spring Heeled Jack...hell, anyone really
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:17 pm LAte to the party but I love these! Especially the Monster in my Pocket inspired ones. I'd love to see more of those.... Werewolf, T-Rex, Spring Heeled Jack...hell, anyone really
I will get around to doing more of The Monster In My Pocket at some point this year, but right now I'm focussing my drawing efforts on redoing my comic.
Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

I really like the way you do your linework. And the designs themselves are wonderfully wacky and creative.
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Executive Hamster wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:57 pm I really like the way you do your linework. And the designs themselves are wonderfully wacky and creative.
Thanks, I'm glad that you like my stuff.

This is character sheet of Hairy Jim for upcoming comic, just what to show him off.
dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

haha, like a chilled out Gossemer. That would make a cool toy.
DOPEPOPE: zBrush Commissions Open! Contact Me for Details.
Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

That's pretty funky looking. I like it.