Godzilla vs. Kong: Merchandise Thread

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
GreenScar1990
Monarch Researcher

Godzilla vs. Kong: Merchandise Thread

Post by GreenScar1990 »

This is a thread created for anything and everything regarding merchandise for GODZILLA VS. KONG.

Toys, Models, Books, Clothing, Statues, etc.

And if you could, please post images of the products and links to where they can be purchased for all Godzilla and Kong fans to add in their respective collections.
SpacemanSpiff106
Young Farmer

Re: Godzilla vs. Kong: Merchandise Thread

Post by SpacemanSpiff106 »

Spoiler:
Do we have to worry about posting spoilers? Because there’s some merch being released on Twitter with only blurred images shown
UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

SpacemanSpiff106 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:02 pm
Spoiler:
Do we have to worry about posting spoilers? Because there’s some merch being released on Twitter with only blurred images shown
No, just remember to keep all spoilers in spoiler tags outside of the spoiler thread.
AtomicMorningBreath
Interpol Agent

Post by AtomicMorningBreath »

Cool little trailer promoting the upcoming books and graphic novels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xklYjicTcWA
"It's ok, they're all smoking."
EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I have the novelization on pre-order. Do these tend to flesh out the movie any further?
Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

EdGojira wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:39 pm I have the novelization on pre-order. Do these tend to flesh out the movie any further?
The King of the Monsters novel added some meat to the story. Cool details about the various creatures bursting out of containment for instance.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.
Relair
Monsterland Worker

Post by Relair »

EdGojira wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:39 pm I have the novelization on pre-order. Do these tend to flesh out the movie any further?
Absolutely, I've read all 3 so far and they add a ton of new dimension to the movie experience for me. The Mutos are a far bigger threat and use their EMP pulse to cancel out Godzilla's breath, you get a lot more Kong perspective in K:SI, and tons of info on the lesser titans and even what Kong was up to in the KotM novel. They've all been really good reads so far, I can't wait for the GvsK one!

Added in 2 minutes 5 seconds:
AtomicMorningBreath wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:50 pm Cool little trailer promoting the upcoming books and graphic novels.

Nice, I had the comics and novel pre ordered, but didnt know about the children's books.
Last edited by Relair on Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:43 pm
The King of the Monsters novel added some meat to the story. Cool details about the various creatures bursting out of containment for instance.
Relair wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:35 pm
Absolutely, I've read all 3 so far and they add a ton of new dimension to the movie experience for me. The Mutos are a far bigger threat and use their EMP pulse to cancel out Godzilla's breath, you get a lot more Kong perspective in K:SI, and tons of info on the lesser titans and even what Kong was up to in the KotM novel. They've all been really good reads so far, I can't wait for the GvsK one!

Added in 2 minutes 5 seconds:
AtomicMorningBreath wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:50 pm Cool little trailer promoting the upcoming books and graphic novels.

Nice, I had the comics and novel pre ordered, but didnt know about the children's books.
Thanks for the answers guys. I don't know about you but this movie feels like it could use that extra beef. I'm really looking forward to this. Haven't had a decent read since finishing The Shining around Halloween. I think I'll get the KOTM novelization too.
Last edited by EdGojira on Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.