Godzilla vs Kong: the Box Office Thread - Predictions, Tracking, etc

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
_JNavs_
Keizer

Re: Godzilla vs Kong: the Box Office Thread - Predictions, Tracking, etc

Post by _JNavs_ »

Yeah, and again, Legendary's biggest properties are Godzilla and Pokemon.

WB has... Dune? a Harry Potter tv show? they still have noodle legs when it comes to DC.

They need all they can get right now, and that includes Godzilla.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira
Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

gridiron_kaiju wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:32 pm
StreamOfKaijuness wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:58 pm
Godzilla is just never going to carry the same kind of weight for a streaming service as any of those mega-budget Netflix films or their A-list participants in terms of viewership, subscriber growth, prestige or publicity. That’s just not in the cards, not for Netflix and certainly not for a fledgling streaming service like Peacock or HBO Max. Godzilla’s mega-budget MonsterVerse films as we know them are not going to continue to be co-produced by WB & Legendary specifically for HBO Max. The "success" of GvsK on HBO Max can only be graded on a curve. Even if it draws more viewers on HBO Max than Zack Snyder’s $70m director’s cut of Justice League, that is not going to prompt WB to spring for another $160m-$200m Godzilla movie specifically to premiere it on HBO Max. The only way live-action Godzilla movies have a future on HBO Max is in that $70m budget range, not unlike their most viable path forward as a theatrical franchise.
This is seriously the same nonsense that’s been spouted on repeat for the last 10 years. I’m so tired of listening to Godzilla fans constantly dumping on this franchise. This is exactly why I don’t take any of this seriously no matter how many pretty paragraphs someone writes.
I'm... not sure what's supposed to be so nonsensical about this specific paragraph you quoted?
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.
gridiron_kaiju
Interpol Agent

Post by gridiron_kaiju »

Terasawa wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:49 pm I'm... not sure what's supposed to be so nonsensical about this specific paragraph you quoted?
Because it’s the same crap every time. “Godzilla isn’t profitable”, “Godzilla isn’t popular”, “no studio wants to touch Godzilla” “Godzilla can’t last” blah blah blah

Nonsense. Period.
Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

You’re also missing the point of streaming... shows and movies don’t really need to “carry their own weight” because there’s simply no way to gauge how one performs. And if you’re acting like GvsKong won’t have views... well I don’t know what else to say. WB will get back the money it has paid for their streaming movies and tv shows... ALL of them... OVER TIME. Of course they won’t see a immediate return besides new subscriptions around that time. Yeah, we would have all loved to see a traditional box office release, but Legendary and WB have made it work in this environment.
Last edited by Cookson on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent."~Robert Oppenheimer
Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Edit: I'm backing the fuck out of here, this place is way too volatile and toxic.
Last edited by Terasawa on Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.
BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

time to lock this thread until we actually get professional box office predictions IMO
StreamOfKaijuness
Monarch Researcher

Post by StreamOfKaijuness »

_JNavs_ wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:24 pm
StreamOfKaijuness wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:58 pmGodzilla is just never going to carry the same kind of weight for a streaming service as any of those mega-budget Netflix films or their A-list participants in terms of viewership, subscriber growth, prestige or publicity. That’s just not in the cards, not for Netflix and certainly not for a fledgling streaming service like Peacock or HBO Max.
I disagree with this, I also disagree with expecting a company to ice a franchise that's kept the series alive for the past decade.
I mean, I like Godzilla too but come on. Godzilla has never been Hollywood A-list in any sense, and the name Godzilla certainly isn’t synonymous with prestige to the general public.

The Godzilla franchise has had several endings before in its various incarnations, usually because audience attendance has dwindled below the point of justifying costs. G:KotM already didn’t do enough business to demonstrate sufficient paying-audience demand for its cost, and now GvsK is being deprived of the chance with its mid-pandemic, dual-streaming release.

Sorry to be the skunk at the picnic but I just don’t see the point in getting our hopes up about a Godzilla 4, Godzilla 5, a Rodan spinoff or anything else that’s so unlikely to happen
The point of getting our hopes up is because,
We’ve got a Hollywood Godzilla trilogy, folks! It even interlocks with a Kong duology to form a mega-budget MonsterVerse quadrilogy! How incredibly cool is that?
You answered your own question.
No, the fact that we’ve gotten a Hollywood Godzilla trilogy and accompanying Kong prequel is a reason to count our blessings, to appreciate these landmark films that we’ve gotten, not to get our hopes up for more, more, more. That shouldn’t require explaining.

If Legendary wants to proceed with another Godzilla sequel and WB declines to participate, Legendary would still need to line up a deal with another distributor and co-producer, and Hollywood studios aren’t exactly chomping at the bit to get in the Godzilla game. In the 12 years between Sony & TriStar’s Godzilla and WB & Legendary striking their deal, there was no Hollywood interest in producing Godzilla movies.
Not a difficult task with the hype of franchises going forward in the cinema world, especially with cinemas on the brink of extinction. You need every license you can carry into the virtual streaming age.

Disagree with this. You'd need some direct quotes from film execs for me to consider this.

98 was a disaster that tainted the license, it was poison for any studio to touch. Just as Catwoman was for DC.

WB took a swing, and landed a homerun.
Again, I like Godzilla too but come on. Do you really think that most people love Godzilla as much as us fans, or that Hollywood producers think most moviegoers are Godzilla fans?

I recommend reading Steve Ryfle’s 1998 book Japan’s Favorite Mon-Star: The Unauthorized Biography of the Big G for the lowdown on previous Hollywood attempts at Godzilla, from Steve Miner & Fred Dekker’s would-be 1983 Godzilla: King of the Monsters In 3-D to the long, troubled journey bringing Sony & TriStar’s film to the screen. Also check out SciFi Japan’s comprehensive articles on Jan De Bont’s unmade version of Sony & TriStar’s production, Michael Schlesinger’s unmade Godzilla Reborn that was to have been directed by Joe Dante, and the Godzilla 3-D To The Max project that Yoshimitsu Banno spent years trying to get made before he brought the film rights to Legendary. Godzilla has never had an easy time finding traction in Hollywood.

WB & Legendary did hit a home run with G’14 in terms of profit, although the movie itself wasn’t exactly a home run in terms of audience satisfaction and flamed out quickly, which led to the first Hollywood Godzilla sequel doing 45% less business than its predecessor in North America and 44% less business internationally outside of China.

It took 12 years for another Hollywood distributor to bet on Godzilla after Sony & TriStar’s attempt. WB & Legendary managed to make one profitable but frontloaded hit, followed by a more expensive and much less popular sequel that lost money, and now a crossover that’s generating much more buzz than its predecessor with the inclusion of Kong. From a studio perspective (obviously not from a fan perspective), the market for mega-budget Hollywood takes on Godzilla will arguably be tapped out for the foreseeable future after this. Once Godzilla vs. Kong is available on BRD & DVD, the market will be four times as saturated with existing Hollywood takes on Godzilla as it was before WB & Legendary came along. Instead of one Hollywood Godzilla flick being available at people’s fingertips through streaming and digital, there will be four. G:KotM’s $386m worldwide box office haul probably isn’t the floor for Hollywood Godzilla movies at this point; it’s probably the ceiling. Which, as I’ve said before, isn’t necessarily a bad thing if Legendary & WB or any other studio would be willing to budget further Godzilla movies responsibly ($70m-$120m) but they’re very unlikely to do that.

Between Disney, Universal, Paramount and Sony, who’s going to want to invest mega-budget money to continue Legendary’s Godzilla series if WB doesn’t want to?
Any of them from what licenses we've seen from them thus far.
From what licenses we’ve seen from them thus far? I’m sorry, what does that mean?

Why would Disney want to start making Godzilla movies? Between Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, their live-action remakes of their animated films, and every property they bought in the Fox library, Disney needs Godzilla less than any studio.

Why Universal? Their Jurassic World films have respectively grossed $1.6 billion and $1.3 billion worldwide so far, towering over the MonsterVerse in popularity. They’ve also got the billion-dollar Fast & Furious franchise, and they have both DreamWorks and Illumination in their animation stable. They've already passed on the chance to distribute and co-produce Kong: Skull Island with Legendary, and they’ve already been burned by co-producing a sequel to Legendary & WB’s Pacific Rim. Why would they suddenly want to get involved with Legendary’s Godzilla series?

Why would Sony want to go back to Godzilla? They declined to make a sequel to their 1998 film and they’ve since been riding the Spider-Man franchise for nearly two decades now. In recent years they’ve turned Jumanji into an ongoing blockbuster series, although they’ve failed to revitalize Men In Black and they’re now taking another shot at Ghostbusters. Sony does want more franchises so they might be willing to take another crack at Godzilla in the future, stranger things have happened, but it’s a major longshot. They haven’t even bothered to re-release their licensed Godzilla movies on home media to capitalize on G:KotM or GvsK.

Paramount would probably be Legendary’s best shot at finding another distributor willing to pitch in 25% on further Godzilla movies if WB doesn’t want to. Paramount has even fewer tentpole franchises to fall back on than Sony. The Transformers series used to be a powerhouse but The Last Knight and Bumblebee each came with major drops in audience interest, and they’re still trying to figure out how to proceed with Star Trek as a film series. Still, with Paramount having the worst luck of the major Hollywood studios in recent years, they’re more likely to chase their past glory by taking a few more swings at Transformers before they ever plunge precious mega-budget money into Godzilla. WB & Legendary already offered audiences a Bayformers-lite take on Godzilla with G:KotM and it did less business than every Transformers film including Bumblebee, so there's not any indication that Godzilla could be Paramount's next Transformers.

By far the best shot at Legendary's Godzilla movies continuing past GvsK is if WB wants to proceed with them. I don't see why any fans would raise their own hopes and expectations about that happening, though. Wouldn't it be nicer to have Legendary's hypothetical Godzilla 4 be an exciting surprise if it actually happens, whether with WB or another distributor, rather than getting your hopes up for no reason and being let down when it doesn't happen?

Cookson wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:53 pm You’re also missing the point of streaming... shows and movies don’t really need to “carry their own weight” because there’s simply no way to gauge how one performs. And if you’re acting like GvsKong won’t have views... well I don’t know what else to say. WB will get back the money it has paid for their streaming movies and tv shows... ALL of them... OVER TIME. Of course they won’t see a immediate return besides new subscriptions around that time. Yeah, we would have all loved to see a traditional box office release, but Legendary and WB have made it work in this environment.
And again, that is not a viable path forward for Godzilla as a Hollywood film franchise. Even if Godzilla vs. Kong is contorted into the same kind of “good for the streaming service” successful acquisition as Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle and The Cloverfield Paradox, that is not going to unlock a new path for Godzilla’s MonsterVerse run to continue, at least not at the $160m-$200m mega-budget level that Legendary & WB have been operating at thus far.

Even if Godzilla vs. Kong draws more viewers on HBO Max than Zack Snyder’s director’s cut of Justice League, for which WB only invested $70m to turn it into an HBO Max event, that is not going to prompt WB to spring for another $160m-$200m Godzilla movie specifically to premiere it on HBO Max. Really, why would that be the outcome? At best they would spring for a $70m Godzilla movie to test the waters for a streaming-produced Hollywood Godzilla that wouldn't have Kong or a previously anticipated theatrical release to goose viewer interest.

Yes, WB is trying to make HBO Max compete with Netflix, but why would WB invest the kind of money that Netflix has only invested in 6 Underground, The Irishman, Red Notice and The Gray Man in order to make Godzilla 4 specifically for HBO Max? That is a pipe dream.

Whether it’s made to play in theaters or exclusively on a streaming service or as a dual release, if another Godzilla movie is to be made by Hollywood anytime soon, the only responsible option is to make it no more than a $70m-$120m production. I’m not getting my hopes up for that, though, and I don’t see why any fans would expect even more mega-budget Hollywood Godzilla movies in the immediate future. Are the still-unseen Godzilla vs. Kong and its three MonsterVerse predecessors really not enough of a landmark achievement for us kaiju fans to just savor and appreciate without expecting more?
Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

You’re STILL missing the point of streaming. It doesn’t matter if Zack Snyder’s budget is 70m. It doesn’t matter if GvsKongs budget is 150-200m. With the streaming option they both make back that money OVER TIME. And again viewers is not a way to gauge it either as there’s no specific money involved there.

And I never said streaming Godzilla movies is the way to go forward. This is a special case with the pandemic going on. Legendary is in the clear, and WB will make back that money OVER TIME and not to mention they and Legendary will get some money back from its theater run.

My case to you is talking specifically about GvsKong. Whether they make another MV film, who knows.

Also obviously WB does have interest in the Monsterverse. They settled outside of court after they blocked the massive 250m deal with Netflix. They care... but again who knows about the future. I’m not claiming there will be... my HOPE is that they continue.
Last edited by Cookson on Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
"We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent."~Robert Oppenheimer
StreamOfKaijuness
Monarch Researcher

Post by StreamOfKaijuness »

Cookson wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:01 am You’re STILL missing the point of streaming. It doesn’t matter if Zack Snyder’s budget is 70m. It doesn’t matter if GvsKongs budget is 150-200m. With the streaming option they both make back that money OVER TIME. And again viewers is not a way to gauge it either as there’s no specific money involved there.

And I never said streaming Godzilla movies is the way to go forward. This is a special case with the pandemic going on. Legendary is in the clear, and WB will make back that money OVER TIME and not to mention they and Legendary will get some money back from its theater run.

My case to you is talking specifically about GvsKong. Whether they make another MV film, who knows.

Also obviously WB does have interest in the Monsterverse. They settled outside of court after they blocked the massive 250m deal with Netflix. They care... but again who knows about the future. I’m not claiming there will be... my HOPE is that they continue.
In what context are we supposed to discuss Godzilla vs. Kong’s impending box office performance, audience reception and now HBO Max viewership other than what it could mean for the future of Godzilla as a Hollywood film franchise and particularly the future of Legendary’s take on Godzilla?

Streaming acquisitions are not analogous to box office reflections of paying-audience demand. Unless it’s a case like Disney+ charging subscribers a $30 fee to stream Mulan in the early weeks, or unless it’s an ad-driven service, titles on streaming services are not individualized revenue-generators. Godzilla vs. Kong won’t “make back money over time” by streaming on HBO Max because, like you said, there’s no specific money involved with viewership. HBO Max will make money as people subscribe to it and GvsK will simply be a part of its content library for the first 30 days of its pandemic run in theaters, giving people even more of a reason to stay home than they already have. The ship has sailed on GvsK itself getting the chance to be rendered a profitable endeavor by paying audiences, and WB isn’t willing to wait for the next post-pandemic ship. Instead they’ve (presumably) bought out Legendary’s stake in the budget and chalked up GvsK to a “good for HBO Max” acquisition along with whatever it can muster in theaters mid-pandemic.

And to reiterate, the reason why that matters is with regard to Godzilla’s future as a Hollywood film franchise, particularly with regard to Legendary’s take on the character. Legendary themselves might be “in the clear” if WB really did reimburse their entire 75% stake in GvsK’s budget but that is not a reflection of paying-audience demand, nor is this unique situation something that Legendary can count on in the future. It’s not like Legendary can just plow ahead with making a mega-budget Godzilla 4 confident that WB will foot the entire bill again just to put it on HBO Max.

Ever since G:KotM did 45% less business than G'14 in North America and 44% less business internationally outside of China, the future of this current mega-budget Hollywood take on Godzilla has hinged on Godzilla vs. Kong turning the ship around and performing on at least the same level as G'14 and Kong: Skull Island. Being released in theaters in the middle of this pandemic will make it impossible for GvsK to do that, and being released simultaneously on HBO Max won't inexplicably change that.

Between the warm audience reception to K:SI and now the buzz generated by GvsK's viral trailer, I do wonder if it would have been better for Legendary & WB's take on Godzilla if they had made Godzilla vs. Kong as the third MonsterVerse entry and released it in 2019 as a direct sequel to both G'14 and K:SI. If they had done that and GvsK had left a better impression of Godzilla on moviegoers than G'14 did, then general audiences might have been more receptive to Legendary & WB's post-GvsK version of a "Godzilla & Mothra vs. King Ghidorah & Rodan" movie than they were in the wake of G'14.
Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

But you’re talking about the future beyond GvsKong. I’m not. WB and LP decided to go this route for GvsKong. It doesn’t hurt the Monsterverse. Let’s put it that way.

I’m not sure how you don’t understand it won’t make back it’s $ over time. It’s the same way Netflix pays for itself. It’s no different than any film or tv show put on a streaming service. It pays for itself over time via kept subscriptions that are billed monthly. It’s really that simple. Why would WB be upset with GvsKong and not another film? The budget? Again it DOES pay for itself overtime.
Last edited by Cookson on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
kaijuguy19
Monarch Researcher

Post by kaijuguy19 »

What happened last year changed many things in society in general. Not just movie studios. So what may have been true about Godzilla not worth being made in America before 2020 happened looks to no longer apply here. If WB was willing to let the Monsterverse die they would've let Legendary drop GvK on Netflix, cut ties and be done with it. That'd be something I'd call cutting losses as opposed to going through the trouble to make sure GvK gets a theatrical release even if it's not much along with being on HBO Max. Granted WB went about it the stupid way but still you get the point.

The fact that we're also getting a Skull Island series and if the rumors are true a Monarch series it seems to be that there's still faith in the Monsterverse and for Godzilla as a whole.
Why am I always chasing rainbows?
miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

StreamOfKaijuness wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:34 am
Cookson wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:01 am You’re STILL missing the point of streaming. It doesn’t matter if Zack Snyder’s budget is 70m. It doesn’t matter if GvsKongs budget is 150-200m. With the streaming option they both make back that money OVER TIME. And again viewers is not a way to gauge it either as there’s no specific money involved there.

In what context are we supposed to discuss Godzilla vs. Kong’s impending box office performance, audience reception and now HBO Max viewership other than what it could mean for the future of Godzilla as a Hollywood film franchise and particularly the future of Legendary’s take on Godzilla?

Streaming acquisitions are not analogous to box office reflections of paying-audience demand. Unless it’s a case like Disney+ charging subscribers a $30 fee to stream Mulan in the early weeks, or unless it’s an ad-driven service, titles on streaming services are not individualized revenue-generators. Godzilla vs. Kong won’t “make back money over time” by streaming on HBO Max because, like you said, there’s no specific money involved with viewership. HBO Max will make money as people subscribe to it and GvsK will simply be a part of its content library for the first 30 days of its pandemic run in theaters, giving people even more of a reason to stay home than they already have. The ship has sailed on GvsK itself getting the chance to be rendered a profitable endeavor by paying audiences, and WB isn’t willing to wait for the next post-pandemic ship. Instead they’ve (presumably) bought out Legendary’s stake in the budget and chalked up GvsK to a “good for HBO Max” acquisition along with whatever it can muster in theaters mid-pandemic.

And to reiterate, the reason why that matters is with regard to Godzilla’s future as a Hollywood film franchise, particularly with regard to Legendary’s take on the character. Legendary themselves might be “in the clear” if WB really did reimburse their entire 75% stake in GvsK’s budget but that is not a reflection of paying-audience demand, nor is this unique situation something that Legendary can count on in the future. It’s not like Legendary can just plow ahead with making a mega-budget Godzilla 4 confident that WB will foot the entire bill again just to put it on HBO Max.

Ever since G:KotM did 45% less business than G'14 in North America and 44% less business internationally outside of China, the future of this current mega-budget Hollywood take on Godzilla has hinged on Godzilla vs. Kong turning the ship around and performing on at least the same level as G'14 and Kong: Skull Island. Being released in theaters in the middle of this pandemic will make it impossible for GvsK to do that, and being released simultaneously on HBO Max won't inexplicably change that.

Between the warm audience reception to K:SI and now the buzz generated by GvsK's viral trailer, I do wonder if it would have been better for Legendary & WB's take on Godzilla if they had made Godzilla vs. Kong as the third MonsterVerse entry and released it in 2019 as a direct sequel to both G'14 and K:SI. If they had done that and GvsK had left a better impression of Godzilla on moviegoers than G'14 did, then general audiences might have been more receptive to Legendary & WB's post-GvsK version of a "Godzilla & Mothra vs. King Ghidorah & Rodan" movie than they were in the wake of G'14.
Hulk had a Lukewarm response after Ironman and that didn't kill the MCU, BvS and JL didn't kill the DCEU. Netflix is making a Skull Island anime and both Toho and Legendary have hinted at a future. WB had also hinted at a future as well so unless something comes out it seems that KOTM is being written of as a fluke and not the rule for Godzilla movies.

As I said before we don't know how KOTM did in other areas. Power Rangers 2017 was also a flopped but a sequel was being considered becasue Toy sales brought in nearly a billion dollars in profit.

None of us work for Legendary or WB so yes while KOTM didn't do too hot we don't know what the franchise is doing behind the scenes.

The closes guy I know to WB and Legendary for example has heard that WB still has plans for Godzilla and Kong.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image
steven
Monarch Researcher

Post by steven »

miguelnuva wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 pm
StreamOfKaijuness wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:34 am

Hulk had a Lukewarm response after Ironman and that didn't kill the MCU, BvS and JL didn't kill the DCEU. Netflix is making a Skull Island anime and both Toho and Legendary have hinted at a future. WB had also hinted at a future as well so unless something comes out it seems that KOTM is being written of as a fluke and not the rule for Godzilla movies.

As I said before we don't know how KOTM did in other areas. Power Rangers 2017 was also a flopped but a sequel was being considered becasue Toy sales brought in nearly a billion dollars in profit.

None of us work for Legendary or WB so yes while KOTM didn't do too hot we don't know what the franchise is doing behind the scenes.

The closes guy I know to WB and Legendary for example has heard that WB still has plans for Godzilla and Kong.
Wasn’t there a credible source that mentions that kong and Godzilla will reunite in a destroy all monsters movie?

I could have swore that there was this pitch poster that was leaked where they used fan art to visualize their pitch for the movie to studio execs
Last edited by steven on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moogabunga
EDF Instructor

Post by Moogabunga »

Regal has said they hope to reopen by March. If that happens, that'd definitely be a big help
Bluezilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Bluezilla »

Hope so. Regal has the only IMAX screen near me.
UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Moogabunga wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:56 pm Regal has said they hope to reopen by March. If that happens, that'd definitely be a big help
I work for them and haven't heard anything, though this would be excellent if true. Mostly so I can go back to work after a year+ off! :lol:
daveblackeye15
EDF Instructor

Post by daveblackeye15 »

C'mon Regal please! Stay six feet apart people!
UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

daveblackeye15 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:47 pm C'mon Regal please! Stay six feet apart people!
Guarantee you that we already have safety measures in place for theater reopenings. We've had a year+ to work on them.
daveblackeye15
EDF Instructor

Post by daveblackeye15 »

Well I don't mean JUST theaters I mean people maintaining safety to keep Covid numbers down while getting the vaccine out. I got an Imax right by me too.
UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

daveblackeye15 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:01 pm Well I don't mean JUST theaters I mean people maintaining safety to keep Covid numbers down while getting the vaccine out. I got an Imax right by me too.
Ahh, I getcha.