Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by EdGojira »

Happy holidays to everyone. Is it too early to say I wish for a better 2021?
Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Merry christmas y'all!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Merry Christmas everyone! You guys stay safe!

#BotM
Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Sorry for the delays. Been distracted with all the holiday stuff. I'll get a post done by Monday, probably.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

"Hope you don't mind something more serious. A bit of a shanty."
I know of a very serious shanty she can play.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I was trying to make her a bit inarticulate in trying to say that it was a "nautical" song, but I'll just fix it. That, and I fought myself over what song she would actually play for half an hour.
Last edited by EdGojira on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

The few times I actually use music and it doesn't wanna work. :lol: Hopefully that'll do for now.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Gira with the first post of the new year :). Happy New Year, everyone!

#BotM
Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Happy December 32nd y'all :P
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Yzazil: Maybe I should stop bringing people to a place that keeps blowing up, and the leaders are never home :lol:.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Back. I'm starting to kinda dislike the whole Nu'in destroyed thing. The Ambassador being injured by the Machine of Unmaking could still work but still, a heavy rework of that post will be made soon enough.
Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:23 am Back. I'm starting to kinda dislike the whole Nu'in destroyed thing. The Ambassador being injured by the Machine of Unmaking could still work but still, a heavy rework of that post will be made soon enough.
Sounds like a plan to me. Tell us when it's redone so we can read back on it.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Added in Tenkarus's section to my post, and the climax of Aram vs Crigan and Demmy... with things taking a turn for the worst.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

With Mara as an active combatant no longer a thing, a new bio is brought up for the new, improved, and imposing Aram. Mara's profile will likewise be changed to reflect the latest change in events.
Spoiler:
“Love takes on many forms. Love is the ultimate power, the all encompassing element of creation. No where is there life that there isn't love in some form. Wherever there is love, wherever there is light, wherever those are, I am as well. Now, drown in my embrace, lose your affections to all but me, forsake your own brother, your sister, your child, your father, your mother, forsake all else but me. In the encroaching void, all you will ever need is me!”

Name: Aram
Alias: God of Suffering, God of Light, God of Love, God of Thunder, Usurper of the Supreme One
Height: 6ft8-50ft tall
Weight: 290 lbs-40 tons

Appearance: Without the vessel of Mara to inhabit, for the first time Aram has taken on a human form, modified and adopted from one of the deities that now form a part of the Supreme Goddess, that of Astrelus, the Goddess of Light. She is taller than Mara, and her hair is long and glistening white. From her head is adorned a diadem of horns shaped like the tails of a fox, burning with a crimson fiery hue. This same fire engulfs her lower legs and arms. When she is armored, she is covered in brilliant white and golden plates that cover all but her face and enflamed limbs. Not that she herself believe she even needs the armor...

History: Long ago, the gods of Crigan's realm were created to oversee the various aspects of Creation and Life. There was Astrelus, the Goddess of Life and Light, Laverus the God of Love and Wine, Artos the Goddess of Thunder and Lightning, and Aram, the God of Suffering. At first, the gods were content with their roles and ensuring there was neither a surplus nor drought of what they respected, but that changed when disaster struck shortly after the demise of their Creator. A golden beast, a malevolent dragon called Salavance, tore the realm of the gods asunder and killed many of them. As the chaos unfolded, Aram felt something as he watched the carnage: Pleasure. The suffering of his fellow gods, it felt GOOD to him. He relished in it. It gave him power, and that taste of power was something he never wanted to let go of. Several of the gods who survived Salavance's wrath were dispatched by Aram, and he took their powers and essence into himself. However, he could not properly control these powers, yet with his crime hidden, he bided his time alongside his partner in crime, Vastrus. They pulled the wool over the eyes of the surviving gods, and orchestrated a long, dark period of suffering and destruction among mankind. This deceit lasted millennia, before the scales over the eyes of their fellow gods were lifted and their crimes known. Astrelus banished Vastrus and Aram for what they had done, and despite their power, neither were strong enough to face down the Goddess of Light. Aram found himself cast down and sealed, never again to spread strife and chaos across the mortal coil...

That was, until Persephone found his seal. The Lord of Sheol freed Aram from his imprisonment, but as if sensing the darkness within the spirit, kept him bound and restrained. Eventually, an opportunity arose in the form of Crigan's human wife, Mara. Persephone released the evil spirit into the woman, and Aram took control of her body and mind, puppeting her existence as a tainted shell of her former self. Aram enjoyed this, as it meant tormenting and kicking the next best thing to Astrelus herself. However, Mara's body also served as a limiter to Aram's powers, which had now stabilized with the other divine essences within. This wasn't too much of a concern for Aram, as the only foe who could even pose a threat to him was someone who would never lay a hand upon the body of his wife in violence, and everyone else fell before the evil spirit's wrath.

Sutekh's arrival and the multi-dimensional calamity changed all that. Suddenly, Aram found himself facing down foes either completely immune to his strongest powers and attacks, or far too much for him to handle. Twice he fought against the Borskall Korraz, the second unleashing all the power of his restrained form, but neither time was he able to make headway. And if he couldn't stand against Korraz without suffering lethal blows to his body and his pride, then what hope would he have against the entities like the Ninjas, or to Tengri?

Despite how the alliance with Persephone had been going up to that point, Aram decided it had stopped being profitable, and the seal upon his powers needed to be broken free. A plan was hatched in the mind of the God of Suffering: Locate Crigan, empower him, and then goad the God of Death into finally severing the bond between him and his host body. With the Crigan of his timeline long dead, instead he turned his hopes to a different Crigan, one exhausted and weakened from doing just the same to Miyoshi in Cercil's body. Vastrus deciding to leave Aram for dead at the hands of Zeye's machines, wherever it had been intentional or a plan on the part of the God of Destruction, was simply the perfect justification Aram needed to use Vastrus's own powers to refuel the God of Death, since Crigan was just as much Nether as Aether at this point. With the plan succeeded, and Mara's form ripped from the God of Suffering, now Aram's power has been unshackled, and the God of Suffering, empowered by the absorbed essences of many deities including Vastrus himself, stands unopposed...

Personality: Aram's personality prior to his plan being fulfilled was a wrathful, vulgar existence, quick to swear out and spew profanities at any who dared oppose him. His ego was greater than his bite, and often would he suffer for not realizing when he was outclassed. He was loyal to Persephone, as otherwise he wouldn't even be alive. Above all else, he despised Crigan for the role he played in his banishment and undoing his playground of agony and death the world had become.

Now, Aram's personality has shifted, more influenced by Astrelus than what the base personality had been. Her voice is soft, soothing, and sweet, her words like honey and her temperament placid. Gone is the vulgarity, the obvious megalomania, the devotion to Persephone, it has all been washed away for a more calm, gentle exterior... But it is only, that, an exterior. The very same malice that made Aram's existence prior is still there, hidden behind the flowery vocabulary and the sweet words. The burning hatred for Crigan burns hottest of all, and while the change in personality and appearance was not something Aram expected, she takes great pleasure in knowing she has turned the bodies of both of his prior beloveds into mockeries. Suffering is still the name of the game, but instead of direct suffering and agony, Aram has taken a different approach: Suffering through love. Her goal is to become the very concept of Love in the Multiverse, to replace the love one may have for another, and instead make it so all only love her. With no unity left between people, they would fight amongst each other for her love, neglect each other, go to war, murder, rape, pillage, destroy, all to receive even more of her love.

Powers and Abilities:

~God of Thunder and Lightning: All of the electrical powers that Aram had in Mara's body remain here, but amplified and expanded. She can create a magnetic discharge around her, letting her magnetize metallic objects and either repel them away or push them together. Her power over electricity even extends into electromagnetic properties, letting her liquify even solid ground or supercharge the air into a boiling oven. She can also teleport, moving as fast as light to get the drop on her opponents.

~God of Light: Combined with the powers of the Goddess of Thunder, Aram shines the brightest of all the stars in Heaven. The flames that enwrap her body burn all who touch her, burn hotter than the core of the sun, a heat she can switch on and off at will. She can create a tumultuous blast of heat from her hands, and create homing beams of light concentrated enough to piece through even diamond. If she is feeling exceptionally cruel, Aram can ignite all the oxygen in a specific area and wall it off with a barrier of light, letting those trapped within choke to death. When push comes to shove, she can empower her flames, engulfing herself into becoming a giant flaming black fox a hundred meters at the shoulder.

~God of Suffering and Destruction: Aram feasts off the agony and pain of those around her. While the Dream Demon Miyoshi fed off of hatred, Aram feeds off of suffering and misery. She can manipulate a person's pain receptors to go into overdrive, crippling them with a false pain. Inorganic materials can be turned to dust with but a flicker of the hand or a blow.

~God of Love: Aram holds incredible power over the mind and subconscious. Those who look upon her can find themselves drawn to her, attracted by her, unable to look away or raise a hand against her. Those of particularly weak will can become seduced into being little more than a vegetable before her. Attachments to others falter, and those who defy her can feel their strength weaken, as if struggling to harm a beloved.

~The Supreme Goddess: Unlike Persephone who merely stole the powers of the gods she absorbed, Aram takes all of their abilities and essence into herself, amplifying herself to powers unseen in her timeline. She boasts she has eclipsed the Ninjas themselves in strength, though a more objective judgement puts her strength and speed around that of Aphrodite or Daeva. Unlike many other gods who can only adjust their size in divine form, Aram can adjust her size in her human frame.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Aram is so deadly, man; I really dig her character so far.

#BotM
EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I forgot to update on the guys with Ubel. I'll add it in quickly as I can.
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Okay, where do I send the floofs at to help? I'm confused lol.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Probably to help Aphrodite with the kiddos, and to deal with the chimera boi. We’ll see what Déng Dea does.

#BotM
MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Wait, how did Aphrodite know that Heather was the one who did the bamboozle on the kids if she only just got there? Unless she was hiding out a bit earlier or one of the children told her.

Also Fiotto had Heather stored in his little tea compartment door, so she wouldn't be able to see Heather right away.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Ahhhh, gotcha gotcha. I’ll edit it to reflect that as soon as I get some time today.

EDIT: And there we are, fairy Heather is still safe and sound inside of Fiotto’s tea compartment. Hopefully, he doesn’t make any with her still in there :lol:.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM