Kaiju Kolosseum Round 6: SoggyNoodles2016 vs Filler Team

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 6: SoggyNoodles2016 vs Filler Team

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016
Shin Godzilla, Jet Jaguar, Mothra Larva, Otachi, and Moguera (Showa) x2

VS

Filler Team
Cyber Gomora, Baragon (Showa), Drone Jaeger, Kumonga (Showa), and King Kong (05)

Arena: Paris

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
This is Shin from the final battle, and his beams cannot harm his own teammates.

SoggyNoodles2016, will you use your item Moguera Factory? You have a day to decide, until then no one else may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 6: SoggyNoodles2016 vs Filler Team

KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yes, I'll use the Mogueras

RIP Evan.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I don't know too much about Cyber Gomora, but excluding him it seems to me that Team Noodles has the clear edge here. Most of Filler's lackeys are on the fragile side, with Baragon, the Drone, and Kong likely being cut down by Shin's opening laser show. Kumonga will probably survive, as he took several blasts of Showa Godzilla's atomic ray before he went down, but he'll be hurt. Chances are he and Mothra will get into a Web War and just stick each other in place, though, pretty much cancelling each other out. Which is going to leave Cyber Gomora against Jet Jaguar, Otachi, and the Mogeras. He seems very powerful, but it's four on one, and they only need to hold him until Shin wakes up and unloads again.

I'll also take this opportunity to prop up Otachi a little bit, since it seems to me that people tend to underrate Pacific Rim. Yeah, she likely doesn't have the durability to withstand direct hits from powerful beams, and her fighting skills aren't the greatest, with Cherno, Striker, and Gipsy all getting a lot of hits in during their respective battles. Thing of it is, she didn't give a shit. She took all of those punches and physical impacts like a champ. Even having her tongue ripped out and a freaking limb frozen and snapped off didn't slow her down. She still had the strength to fly Gipsy clear into orbit, and it took an unexpected sword through the head to finally put her down. Factor in her acid being a devastating weapon and the orbital drop maneuver being certain death for a lot of enemies, and she is not remotely a kaiju to underestimate. I don't know how much any of that matters against Cyber Gomora, but just figured I'd toss it out there. I was seriously considering making her my leader, on the theory that she'd actually be a good counter to HillyHulk's dreaded Red King.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio
SoggyNoodles2016

Yeah, Cyber Gomora and Kumonga are the real problem here. Rest of the crew is gonna be dead from the Shin onslaught but those two are going to be a pain.

Kumonga could probably be beaten by Otachi and Jet teaming up but Cyber Gomora is gonna need a lot more. I'm hoping the web spinning will hold him long enough for a beat down but I'm still not sure.

More even then last match at least 😆

RIP Evan.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The Shin laser light show is what really helps Soggy out here despite the numbers. Kong, Baragon, the drone and v Kumonga are all going to die very fast when the beams start flying in every direction. Even if Kumonga survives, she's going to be in real bad condition, and easy pickings for Jet Jaguar or Otachi to finish off.

That just leaves Cyber Gomora vs 4, and while Cyber Gomora's tough enough to handle Mecha Gomora, the numbers will not be in his advantage. Otachi and Jet Jaguar can both distract him and keep him busy, even if they can't deal with him 1v1, while the mothra larvae spray shim down with silk and Shin uses what energy he has left to keep on beaming. A single strike from Zaigorg was enough to put down Cyber Gomora, so Shin's beams concentrated on him could also put down the monster, though if Cyber Gomora reflects them back...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I'm giving my vote to SoggyNoodles.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 pm I'm giving my vote to SoggyNoodles.
The “two days before voting” rule is still in place. Which would be Friday, 8 pm EST is when people can start voting.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: ↑Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 pm I'm giving my vote to SoggyNoodles.
The “two days before voting” rule is still in place. Which would be Friday, 8 pm EST is when people can start voting.
Oops! My bad!

I'll do well to remember this in the future. :lol:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image
FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Soggy has got this. The filler team is far too weak RN. Kumonga and Cyber Gomora are a threat but they will be taken down pretty fast and the rest will be one shot pretty much.
SoggyNoodles2016

Yeah, I am semi confident I got this. Cyber Gomora and his beam reflection will suck but I'm pretty sure my whole squad is gonna survive and 4 on 1 is NEVER a good bet, especially against some of the ultimate beams and two melee heroes.

RIP Evan.
Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Yeah Soggy has this one. Cyber Gomora is strong, and he could probably shield against the first beam attack. His allies on the other hand, have no such protection against the pure cutting power of Shin's beam. If Kumonga somehow survives, she could web and sting anyone who goes in front of her, but she is probably missing legs so that means back attacks for days. Cyber Gomora could take down a couple of them with him, but he is outnumbered in this outcome. Plus if Kumonga survived the initial assault, her webbing wouldn't effect at least 3 of the opposition. Shin has back beams to burn off his webbing, and the Moguera exhude heat hot enough to melt tires plus a plasma beam, and considering her webbing basically melted in heat, the Moguera are going to go through that easily.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Vote goes to Soggy.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Voting for Soggy mostly because Shin going apeshit will wipe out everyone on the Filler team except Cyber Gomora. At that point it's a 4 v 1 and well...
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns
HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Breakdown wrote: ↑Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:40 pm Voting for Soggy mostly because Shin going apeshit will wipe out everyone on the Filler team except Cyber Gomora. At that point it's a 4 v 1 and well...
You're supposed to put your vote in bold according to the rules.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

HillyHulk wrote: ↑Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:55 pm
Breakdown wrote: ↑Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:40 pm Voting for Soggy mostly because Shin going apeshit will wipe out everyone on the Filler team except Cyber Gomora. At that point it's a 4 v 1 and well...
You're supposed to put your vote in bold according to the rules.
I meant to do that as I was typing the post, but I forgot halfway through and just assumed I made it bold without actually checking :-x
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns