The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Moth
G-Grasper

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Moth »

...always thought Eva-01 would get in over Rathalos

Neat.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Nathus214 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:16 pm ...always thought Eva-01 would get in over Rathalos

Neat.
She might too!

We're waiting on COVID for 3.0+1.0

RIP Evan.
Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:49 pm
Nathus214 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:16 pm ...always thought Eva-01 would get in over Rathalos

Neat.
She might too!

Nice to see her inclusion is still in the minds! ;)

Unfortunate to see C-Rex go but, what was gained definitely outweighs what was lost. This year is looking interesting for the KWC, both match wise, and combatant-wise!
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Nathus214 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:58 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Neat.
She might too!

Nice to see her inclusion is still in the minds! ;)
Yeah, it's more the heads don't have enough info to justify her then she was rejected.
Unfortunate to see C-Rex go but, what was gained definitely outweighs what was lost. This year is looking interesting for the KWC, both match wise, and combatant-wise!
Agreed 100%.

Losing C-Rex was a small price to pay for Showa Salvation

RIP Evan.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

So in regards to Trilopod Hybrids, is it ok to have hybrids of GTS kaiju that aren't in the roster, like Giant Bat and El Gusano Gigante, or is that a no?
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

kaijufanforever wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:25 pm So in regards to Trilopod Hybrids, is it ok to have hybrids of GTS kaiju that aren't in the roster, like Giant Bat and El Gusano Gigante, or is that a no?
That's fine.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:34 pm
kaijufanforever wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:25 pm So in regards to Trilopod Hybrids, is it ok to have hybrids of GTS kaiju that aren't in the roster, like Giant Bat and El Gusano Gigante, or is that a no?
That's fine.
Got it, thanks
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

A new match is out! And a really solid one at that.
Spoiler:
I was rooting for Rodan but expecting Kumasogami to win...and was pleasantly shocked when Rodan actually won! The Giant Monster Of The Skies is never one to be taken lightly. :D
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Solid match, good fight, liked the unique arena we don’t get any fights in the UK so one there was nice, and the banner is good too.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

This was a fun match
Spoiler:
and it's always nice to have something unique done with Kumasogami's shapeshifting.
Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
Great to see Kumasogami back in action! Even if it was another loss.

Man, Heisei Rodan's really been on a winning streak hasn't he? I honestly can't remember his last loss. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:52 pm
Spoiler:
Great to see Kumasogami back in action! Even if it was another loss.

Man, Heisei Rodan's really been on a winning streak hasn't he? I honestly can't remember his last loss. :lol:
Spoiler:
Match 300, Match 270.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

This was a good one.
Spoiler:
I'm a bit surprised that Rodan won, since it seemed like Kusamo had it in the bag. The K man has now lost more than double the matches he's won at this point too. I'm surprised that the closest thing to the devil we have has lost so often.
godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Spoiler:
Enjoyed the clash. Need more UK matches, Enjoy Heisei Rodan getting some wins and Kumasogami's abilities always make for a fun time.
Good stuff.
CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

New match is out and Kumasogami is back
Spoiler:
Kumasogami is close to winning, but Rodan pulled a great victory
Overall, the match is great, banner is great and fun.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

New match, it was fire. Always a treat to see either of these two, so the war of god and devil was awesome to get to see. Both felt powerful and unstoppable except to each other. The action was also brutal and tense, love a good space fight.
Spoiler:
Goddamn, that kill! Orochi got off easy, holy shit Utsuno! But, well, if anyone’s gonna deserve a metal af death like that, it’s Grand Ghidorah.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

And a new match is out, and it’s badass!

Is this a new writer we’ve got here? Because if it is, he made one helluva debut!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:33 am And a new match is out, and it’s badass!

Is this a new writer we’ve got here? Because if it is, he made one helluva debut!
No, he’s had a few, Monster X vs Iris, Gamera vs Desghidorah, Gomora vs Krystalak, and a few more I can’t remember.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

This was a good match.
Spoiler:
The space setting for a match between gods was fitting (as far as the story describes them), it had a few memorable moments, and the banner was neat (looks like a video game)
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Quite a lovely match i've come back to!
Spoiler:
More Utsuno is always great, and the battle itself was fantastic! Plus a really cool looking banner.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!