General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Beast Blood
Interpol Agent

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by Beast Blood »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 am I hate the default "Godzilla in a sundress" profile pic for new users. How do I get rid of it?
If you have uBlock Origin, you can select it and delete it. It's what I do with animated avatars/signatures. lol
Lecontinentperdu
Samurai

Post by Lecontinentperdu »

Lecontinentperdu wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:06 am Hi everyone. It's been a few days days that whatever the device I use (smartphone, PC or Mac), I can't find the "active topics" button anymore... Am I alone in this?
Everything is now back to normal
Handsome Shrek
GPN Volunteer

Post by Handsome Shrek »

Still not sure what the harm would be in taking me off the New Users list, unless you wanna be incredibly petty. But you know whatever, I don't make the rules
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm Still not sure what the harm would be in taking me off the New Users list, unless you wanna be incredibly petty. But you know whatever, I don't make the rules
Still not sure what the rush is. You even said you don't need to be removed from the group. Your posts are being approved, so, not sure what the problem is. Unless you have something you wish to share?
Resized Image
To a new world of Gods and Monsters
goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?
ROMG4
JXSDF Technician

Post by ROMG4 »

Maritonic wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:34 am
Handsome Shrek wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm Still not sure what the harm would be in taking me off the New Users list, unless you wanna be incredibly petty. But you know whatever, I don't make the rules
Still not sure what the rush is. You even said you don't need to be removed from the group. Your posts are being approved, so, not sure what the problem is. Unless you have something you wish to share?

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."