Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Re: Official News topic

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple
_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Can someone wipe Kims entire lineage from orbit. Russia and China have to see him as the weakest link on the chain. Use that 3 generation rule on him, like he used on all his victims.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira
Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Wasn't the Pope pro-LBGT? Or was that his stance of Evolution that I'm thinking of?
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.
Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:38 pm
Wasn't the Pope pro-LBGT? Or was that his stance of Evolution that I'm thinking of?
Francis is pro-evolution, yes.
_JNavs_ wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:07 pm Russia and China have to see him as the weakest link on the chain.
It would be foolish of Xi Jingping and Vladimir Putin not to. DPRK is weak, poor, and incompetent. I bet you by 2040, NK will have collapseds after the sudden death of Kim Jong-Un and by 2050 will be fully intergrated into South Korea. Unless China intervenes, that is.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!
goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:56 am
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:38 pm
Francis is pro-evolution, yes.
_JNavs_ wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:07 pm Russia and China have to see him as the weakest link on the chain.
It would be foolish of Xi Jingping and Vladimir Putin not to. DPRK is weak, poor, and incompetent. I bet you by 2040, NK will have collapseds after the sudden death of Kim Jong-Un and by 2050 will be fully intergrated into South Korea. Unless China intervenes, that is.
Nope. His sister will take over and she is one ruthless biatch. I dare say even more than her brother.
miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Cancel culture needs to get these guy next.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... y-kmcz9wy6

Whole crew needs their asses beat.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image
Malchik
EDF Instructor

Post by Malchik »

Biden Says U.S. May Miss Deadline For Withdrawing Troops From Afghanistan

They probably refused him a "finish" (handjob). I can't think of any other reason to go to a place called "Young Asian Message" than an oiled rub and tug.
Last edited by Malchik on Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Malchik wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:34 am They probably refused him a "finish" (handjob). I can't think of any other reason to go to a place called "Young Asian Message" than an oiled rub and tug.
Maybe to actually get a you know, massage? You know to relax?

I agree such places are suspect, and it would be naive to think otherwise, but simultaneously those suspicions only further encourage stereotypes and the expectations surrounding them. Asian women can’t be anything other than “massagers” in many fetishists minds and as a result any legitimate businesses or such are continually scrutinized and exploited. I’ve had a lot of friends that simply because of that are completely delegitimized and over-sexualized in both the work place, at college and many other things.

I get where the assumption is coming from, but your post doesn’t do anything but contribute to stereotypes, and it seems rather odd to be preoccupied with that, rather than the fact that there are victims in a shooting.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.
goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:29 am
Malchik wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:34 am They probably refused him a "finish" (handjob). I can't think of any other reason to go to a place called "Young Asian Message" than an oiled rub and tug.
Maybe to actually get a you know, massage? You know to relax?

I agree such places are suspect, and it would be naive to think otherwise, but simultaneously those suspicions only further encourage stereotypes and the expectations surrounding them. Asian women can’t be anything other than “massagers” in many fetishists minds and as a result any legitimate businesses or such are continually scrutinized and exploited. I’ve had a lot of friends that simply because of that are completely delegitimized and over-sexualized in both the work place, at college and many other things.

I get where the assumption is coming from, but your post doesn’t do anything but contribute to stereotypes, and it seems rather odd to be preoccupied with that, rather than the fact that there are victims in a shooting.
Damn nothing to debate here. You pretty much nailed it. To assume that every asian massage parlor gives out handies is very stereotypical, but there are places that do so.

But I also think it was in jest what Malchik said and shouldn't be taken so literally or seriously.
Malchik
EDF Instructor

Post by Malchik »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:29 am I get where the assumption is coming from, but your post doesn’t do anything but contribute to stereotypes, and it seems rather odd to be preoccupied with that, rather than the fact that there are victims in a shooting.
God this place sure changed in fifteen years.
Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Malchik wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:14 am
LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:29 am I get where the assumption is coming from, but your post doesn’t do anything but contribute to stereotypes, and it seems rather odd to be preoccupied with that, rather than the fact that there are victims in a shooting.
Society has changed in fifteen years. That's just the nature of things.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand, what really gets me in that article is the comment by the police. "It was a really bad day for him." Like... shit, what about the actual victims and their families? How tone deaf can you be?
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.
goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

https://nextshark.com/claira-janover-ti ... upporters/

I like how it's Trump supporters that made her loose her job and not you know her saying she'll stab all who say "All lives matter".
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:20 pm https://nextshark.com/claira-janover-ti ... upporters/

I like how it's Trump supporters that made her loose her job and not you know her saying she'll stab all who say "All lives matter".
I mean, she obviously wasn't actually threatening to stab anybody. I don't see anything that would make her analogy a fireable offense.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.
Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

goji89 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:20 pm https://nextshark.com/claira-janover-ti ... upporters/

No offense but seeing this after your rants against cancel culture is rather amusing.
goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:33 pm

No offense but seeing this after your rants against cancel culture is rather amusing.
Non taken :lol:

I just loved seeing it on the other side for a change. But I love the defense of it as "it's just an analogy". Should a conservative said anything remotely close to saying they'll stab anyone (analogy or not) ....oooofff the sjw's would've been screaming bloody murder but since it's not well nothing wrong here.

In anycase she's a strong woman she'll be fine.
Last edited by goji89 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:38 pm
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:33 pm

Non taken :lol:

I just loved seeing it on the other side for a change. But I love the defense of it as "it's just an analogy". Should a conservative said anything remotely close to saying they'll stab anyone (analogy or not) ....oooofff the sjw's would've been screaming bloody murder but since it's not well nothing wrong here.

In anycase she's a strong woman she'll be fine.
I mean, it was just an analogy. That's explicit and unmistakable.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.
miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:24 am
Malchik wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:14 am
Society has changed in fifteen years. That's just the nature of things.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand, what really gets me in that article is the comment by the police. "It was a really bad day for him." Like... poop, what about the actual victims and their families? How tone deaf can you be?
The cop that said bad day had a history of racist tweets before.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image
Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

miguelnuva wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:17 pmThe cop that said bad day had a history of racist tweets before.
Including a picture of a T-shirt he bought that advertises COVID-19 as being "Made in Chy-Na"
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple
goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-house-p ... 04567.html

So I guess "Crisis" is too harsh a word, now it's challenges. Just call it what it is man, it's a full blown crisis with the Biden administration, they created this in accepting children open borders. So parents are now sending their kids alone into the U.S. risking everything. But sure just "challenges".