What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by BlankAccount »

eabaker wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:45 pm A documentary I worked on just got picked up for distribution on Crackle! Be on the lookout next year for After the Murder of Albert Lima.
Congrats.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Living Corpse wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:21 pm
eabaker wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:45 pm A documentary I worked on just got picked up for distribution on Crackle! Be on the lookout next year for After the Murder of Albert Lima.
Congrats.
Thanks!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I probably have gotten one of the best gifts in my life.

A coffee cup with a picture of Molly and I watching the distance and written on it is "World's Best Dog Dad". My mom allowed me to open it early and no gift I receive is gonna top this.

I'm cherishing this and the moment for the rest of my life. ^_^
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Final Gorillaz music video for Song Machine 1, "The Lost Chord," released!! It was already a fantastic song, but returning to Plastic Beach in the video was a surreal experience. Incredible. Nostalgic.

Aaand they made Lee Johns a kaiju :lol:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. That’s what made my day today.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image
BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Gamer finding a way to reduce pollution with new tech that would effect all electronics, not just games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErapUArQahM
CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

It's been raining all day where I live and I love it. Also, we had a thunderstorm last night. First time we had that here in a long time and I heard that there will be more coming.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

My doctor called me today to confirm my surgery is at 11am tomorrow.

So I am a little bit nervous and excited and hoping things turn out okay mainly because its my face and its both the first and last thing people see when you meet someone so I am a little self conscious with that. I am also hoping this fixes all the problems that I see with myself.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Hampster mice.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Well...I finished watching my favorite childhood show ever The Angry Beavers.

On one hand, it was great reliving it again watching it but on the other hand sad it had come to an end. That doesn't mean though I can't continue to rewatch the series from time to time again when I feel like it.

It's got such a special place in my heart that I just have nothing else to say but I'm just glad it exists and for giving me my all-time favorite character ever Daggett. ^_^ What a way to end this year.

Onto Godzilla: The Series and a way to begin the new year.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Watching How To Train Your Dragon never fails to brighten my day.

Movie is a skreeonking masterpiece.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

24 hours until we can say goodbye to this dreadful year! Whoo!

Good riddance 2020! May you be forgotten forever!
JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:05 pm 24 hours until we can say goodbye to this dreadful year! Whoo!

Good riddance 2020! May you be forgotten forever!
Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio
BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I don't want to be the wet fart on everyone's parade but the pandemic is gonna take time to slowly go away, so we're still gonna be dealing with it in 2021. Try to have a Happy New Year and try to be safe but keep expectations realistic, don't go in thinking the pandemic or other issues is gonna be magically fixed overnight.
Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:08 am
Yeah, so let's hope the next president who faces a pandemic issue is more prepared. :)

I understand we're still gonna have virus problems by tomorrow, but with the vaccines out now, at least 2021 is gonna feel more.. finite with it's problems i wanna say. 2020 made you feel like the virus was just never gonna go away, at least know we're absolutely sure we can.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!
JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Gigantis wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:05 am
JAGzilla wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:08 am
Yeah, so let's hope the next president who faces a pandemic issue is more prepared. :)
At least for the next decade or two, I'd say that's a given. It would be almost impossible to be less prepared than Trump was, and nobody is going to forget the current catastrophe soon. The next few administrations (assuming Trump doesn't become Dictator For Life) will almost certainly have their guard up and be proactive in containing the next pandemic when it comes. Here's hoping, anyway...
Last edited by JAGzilla on Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

In the final hours of 2020, I hooked up with a Japanese milf, that was very experienced, and did things that I can’t write about on here. 2020 went from horrible to fantastic. I will never forget. :lol:

Despite getting my parts rocked, it felt oddly wholesome because it felt like after a year of boredom and lacking new connections things springed into life.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:29 am In the final hours of 2020, I hooked up with a Japanese milf, that was very experienced, and did things that I can’t write about on here. 2020 went from horrible to fantastic. I will never forget. :lol:
God, I wish I could say the same thing. Mad respect to you, man.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA
Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:29 am In the final hours of 2020, I hooked up with a Japanese milf, that was very experienced, and did things that I can’t write about on here. 2020 went from horrible to fantastic. I will never forget. :lol:
Yeaaaah duude prove the male dominance!/s

But seriously, nice job lol.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!
Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Holy shit I'm back, TK! It's been so long since I last logged on. I haven't seen you guys since last year!
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.