New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Hookbill the Koopa
Young Farmer

Re: New member introductions!

Post by Hookbill the Koopa »

Hi there, everyone. I'm Hookbill the Koopa, and I've lurked on this site since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I feel like becoming a member of the community is long overdue, so here I am.

I'm ashamed to say that I've only seen Godzilla 2000 and Final Wars of the pre-revival franchise, but I have seen all the new stuff, and I've got various opinions on the new stuff that I don't think we have time for here. I'm iffy about Godzilla vs. Kong, but cautiously optimistic for Singular Point. I hope that we get to know each other well. :mrgreen:
goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Since you were a kid and now an adult?
So you were here since you were 5 and now your 18? Or you were 17 and now your 18? Help me out here Hookbill.
So we got kid lurkers watching grown ass adults argue about Japanese monsters what the hell.....?

Nah lol JK

Just breaking your adult balls.

See ya around the forums.
LSD Jellyfish

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Hookbill the Koopa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 pm Hi there, everyone. I'm Hookbill the Koopa, and I've lurked on this site since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I feel like becoming a member of the community is long overdue, so here I am.

I'm ashamed to say that I've only seen Godzilla 2000 and Final Wars of the pre-revival franchise, but I have seen all the new stuff, and I've got various opinions on the new stuff that I don't think we have time for here. I'm iffy about Godzilla vs. Kong, but cautiously optimistic for Singular Point. I hope that we get to know each other well. :mrgreen:
Hello Hookbill the Koopa. Nice Yoshi's Island reference.
Glad to hear you've been easing yourself into the franchise!
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.
Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.
Executive Hamster
Samurai

Post by Executive Hamster »

Hi people. I guess I've been here for a few days but figured I should still type an introduction.
I'm Executive_Hamster, and I migrated here from deviantart, where I was under the name BaryMiner. I used that deviantart for 10ish years as part of that site's kaiju community, but recently have come to feel that all hope is gone for deviantart since no one really talks about kaiju like they used to and the rest of the site is becoming more and more fetish-y. So I wanted to find a new place to talk with the kaiju community, so here I am. I think I actually made my account a few months ago but I didn't know I got access to it till a few days ago, but I digress.

Anyway, I'm an almost-19 year old amateur artist from Jacksonville Florida who has loved Godzilla since I was a child. My first movie was Godzilla vs Hedorah, and since then I have been hooked. I have a sizeable Godzilla collection as well, containing a little over a hundred figures, mostly Bandai Vinyl. I also have all of the movies on blu ray and have been meaning to watch 'em all again.

Nice to meet y'all, and I cant wait to have fun here.
LSD Jellyfish

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Executive Hamster wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:22 pm Hi people. I guess I've been here for a few days but figured I should still type an introduction.
I'm Executive_Hamster, and I migrated here from deviantart, where I was under the name BaryMiner. I used that deviantart for 10ish years as part of that site's kaiju community, but recently have come to feel that all hope is gone for deviantart since no one really talks about kaiju like they used to and the rest of the site is becoming more and more fetish-y. So I wanted to find a new place to talk with the kaiju community, so here I am. I think I actually made my account a few months ago but I didn't know I got access to it till a few days ago, but I digress.

Anyway, I'm an almost-19 year old amateur artist from Jacksonville Florida who has loved Godzilla since I was a child. My first movie was Godzilla vs Hedorah, and since then I have been hooked. I have a sizeable Godzilla collection as well, containing a little over a hundred figures, mostly Bandai Vinyl. I also have all of the movies on blu ray and have been meaning to watch 'em all again.

Nice to meet y'all, and I cant wait to have fun here.
Welcome to the site Executive Hamster!
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.
Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.
Chrispy_G
G-Grasper

Post by Chrispy_G »

I'm not new, so sorry for making a post here....BUT I am back after quite a hiatus.

To quote Fight Club: "You met me at a very strange time in my life."

I owe a huge apology to a lot of members of the forum, so I am sorry. I acted like a real jerk to a lot of people. I promise not to be such a Gabara in the future.
Kaiju-King42
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaiju-King42 »

Welcome back, Chrispy. Hopefully this year is better for all of us.
JAGzilla wrote: Somebody skreeonking sig this. :lol:
Elytron Frass
Ronin

Post by Elytron Frass »

Hello everyone. Can't wait until my avatar matures into something a bit ...better. lol. Glad to be here.
DreadedKaijuGod
Young Farmer

Post by DreadedKaijuGod »

Hello everyone, I'm just a kaiju and horror fan who is bad at introductions. :P