Who was the Godzilla suit actor in the Godzilla vs. Charles Barkley commercial?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
EvaGhidorah01
Monsterland Worker

Who was the Godzilla suit actor in the Godzilla vs. Charles Barkley commercial?

Post by EvaGhidorah01 »

Recently, I've been doing some research into the Godzilla vs. Charles Barkley commercial produced by Nike after finding a 10~ish minute segment from a show called Scientific American Frontiers that covered the making of the commercial. Something I realised earlier today is that despite some of the many interesting things that can be learned about this commercial's production, the name of the suit actor that played Godzilla seems to be unknown. Although his face is seen (multiple times) in the behind-the-scenes segment, he's never name-dropped.

So in short, I thought I'd drop by here (as well as some kaiju discord servers I frequent) and ask if anyone would happen to know who played Godzilla in the commercial?
Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Re: Who was the Godzilla suit actor in the Godzilla vs. Charles Barkley commercial?

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Haven't been able to find anything thusfar. Tough to get a lock on the dude's face on account of all that VHS
a e s t h e t i c
in the way. The guy's an enigma.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.