Mandela Effect in Godzilla

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
CrimsonBloodX
Monarch Researcher

Re: Mandela Effect in Godzilla

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
CrimsonBloodX wrote:For some reason, I thought the Vortaak from the Pipeworks Godzilla trilogy appeared in a Godzilla movie.
They do look like the lovechildren of Xiliens and Kilaaks so maybe you confused those two for the Vortaak.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

For some reason, I remember Angurius being in more movies than he was actually in.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!
VoyagerGoji
EDF Instructor

Post by VoyagerGoji »

I need help with this. I know i have the criterion set, and i just rewatched GTTHM, so I could’ve just switched movies, but I need to remember. In Mothra vs Godzilla, is there a scene where Godzilla is rampaging (walking) through a town by a huge body of water (probably) the ocean? It’s not a scene with Mothra or the larvae in it, either. I hope I’m not misremembering things.
Rule, Gojira! Gojira Rule the Waves! Kaiju’s never never never shall be slaves!
JAGzilla
Keizer

Post by JAGzilla »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:24 am I need help with this. I know i have the criterion set, and i just rewatched GTTHM, so I could’ve just switched movies, but I need to remember. In Mothra vs Godzilla, is there a scene where Godzilla is rampaging (walking) through a town by a huge body of water (probably) the ocean? It’s not a scene with Mothra or the larvae in it, either. I hope I’m not misremembering things.
Yes, there was a shot like that just before he attacked the oil refinery during the Nagoya rampage.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio
TriassicTerror
Ronin

Post by TriassicTerror »

I confidently believed that there were Mothra larvae in the montage of Monster Island inhabitants in Godzilla's Revenge from the time I was about 10 to the time I was 15. My family's DVD collection was stolen from our garage shortly before a move so I couldn't even check to confirm this until I started recollecting the series.