Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: Breakdown vs Giratina93

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: Breakdown vs Giratina93

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Breakdown
Godzilla (Heisei), Female MUTO, Mechagodzilla (RPO), Barugon, Neronga (R/B), Obsidian Fury, and Rodan (MV)

VS

Giratina93
Godzilla (2014), Maga-Jappa, Gorosaurus, Night Fang, Mothra (MV), Gotengo (FW), Male MUTO, Super X, Super X2, and Super X3

Arena: Earth 20,000 Years Later (Polygon Trilogy)

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
If Mothra (MV) dies, she can transfer her energy to 2014 Godzilla to turn him into Supercharged Godzilla (2019).
Combatants knocked out by EMP will be rebooted in two minutes, then remain immune to EMP for five minutes.

Giratina93, will you use either “30 Stories High, Breathes Fire!” or G-Force Assault? You have one day to decide, until then, no one may post in this match.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 7: Breakdown vs Giratina93

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Bring forth the Super X trilogy!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And with the JSDF’s anti-Godzilla battleships, this showdown may begin!
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Let's get this out of the way: regardless of how most of these matchups actually play out, once the Super X's are back up along with the Gotengo, Breakdown's team is going to crumple beneath the constant freeze rays from the Gotengo and the Super X 3, and Heisei is going to have a very bad day when those ships come knocking, and this time there's no buildings around for him to drop on the Super X.

Anyways, let's take a closer look at this matchup. Heisei and LPG are going to slug it out in the battle of the titans, but again it's largely irrelevant when two minutes later, Heisei's either going to take his medication and go under, or get frozen solid.

The Female Muto really doesn't have any good matchups here. Maga Jappa and Night Fang are no go's, since they can easily repel her back with either horrendous odor or giving her PTSD of her nest blown up and eventually put her down themselves, Gorosaurus is going to land a kangaroo kick on her if she tries to charge in and get her shit pushed in, or have those giant jaws gnaw on her forehead as she futilely tries to get him off, and she really has no good way of fighting either the Male Muto or Mothra. She's just kinda THERE, hoping someone gives her an opening for her to push someone over and begin stabbing, and she won't have a lot of time to do that as the freeze rays start flying.

RPO Mechagodzilla... maybe he can kill Mothra? Otherwise, he's fragile and just there to distract. If the Male Muto could carry Godzilla's heavy ass a solid few blocks down, RPO Mechagodzilla won't enjoy dealing with him... or getting stabbed by Mothra, or getting his shit pushed in by anyone else.

Barugon exists to die no matter who he's fighting.

Neronga is the one wild card here because of his invisibility and beams. I fully expect him to be one of the last ones standing, but with his allies quickly dropping in number, and many of my crew able to withstand his blasts or evade them, Neronga's going to find himself up a creek without a paddle when however many members left of my team start breathing down his neck.

Obsidian would be a very dangerous foe and able to carve up Gorosaurus and be a nuisance to Godzilla... were it not for the EMP. Once he's back up and running, so too are the Super X's and Gotengo, and if he's busy trying to blast them out of the sky, he's not actively fighting someone more dangerous on my team. Like Neronga, once the numbers on Breakdown's side begin to thin out, bad times will be coming for Obsidian Fury once he's back online.

And that just leaves MV Rodan. We know how him vs Mothra turns out, and while he'll likely have a better shot against the Male Muto given the Muto's oversized claws making fighting up close against a not so large foe cumbersome to say the least, the horrendous odor from Maga Jappa is going to be throwing him off his game like so many of his allies. Add to that Rodan's own lack of endurance and durability, and a few solid hits from most of my team, or a freeze ray from the Super X 3 or Gotengo, will put the pterosaur to bed.

Without the Super X armada, this would be a closer fight, but with the Super X's involved, Breakdown's team will be in dire strains once the 2 minute mark passes...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I concede defeat. Risking that Tier 3 boss really fucked me over and destroyed my game plan of trying to get either MUTO Prime or Meltdown Godzilla to keep up with the other teams.
Last edited by Breakdown on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, this is a nightmare all against Breakdown. Like, there's just too much going at the squad.

Really, the only thing I'm questioning is how the M.U.T.O pair will react to seeing the othe on the other team

RIP Evan.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:45 pm Yeah, this is a nightmare all against Breakdown. Like, there's just too much going at the squad.

Really, the only thing I'm questioning is how the M.U.T.O pair will react to seeing the other on the other team
Likely upset and heartbroken cries from the Female as she begs for her mate to come to her side, before she gets frozen over. Maybe the Male pairs up with Mothra or starts phone calling for Legion to see if she's available, I dunno.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

So Heisei dies. If the Super X was able to almost kill him before Nuclear Interference, it’ll do a much better job this time. Especially with one to reflect beams for a bit, and another to freeze him down. That is, once the EMP wears off. With both sides having MUTOs, the mechs on each team are down, meaning Mechagodzilla is also going down for a moment, as is the mechanical parts on Obsidian Fury if he isn’t immune to EMP attacks. The MUTO’s might go at it while the Godzilla’s duke it out with each other. Mothra and Rodan are probably going to attack each other. That leaves Barugon l, maybe Obsidian Fury, and Neronga fighting Maga-Jappa, Gorosaurus, and Night Fang. The combination of intense stink and nightmare inducement might be enough to keep Neronga from going invisible, leaving him prone to attacks by the others while Barugon tries to help with rainbow power and freeze breath. If Obsidian Fury isn’t effected by the EMP or is still mostly combat worthy, then he could help out in this battle as well, making it more even. Even with the mechs disabled, there is still enough combatants here to keep them off their mechanical allies on both sides.
Then, after two minutes, the Mechs all reboot, and Heisei then gets jumped by three to four Anti-Godzilla Airships, depending if the Gotengo wants in on the Godzilla killing action. If not, that leaves the Gotengo to drill, bombard, and freeze whoever else is not occupied with combat. And with Heisei down, that leaves MV Godzilla free to hunt down the Female MUTO, who has less of a chance now that her usual partner is on the other team. If Rodan kills Mothra, that just makes MV Godzilla more powerful, meaning he’s going to be a lot stronger than before. Rodan might be able to take out the Super X group with better maneuverability, but if he gets hit by either of the two freeze Ray attacks on Gira’s team, it’ll really slow him and his molten body down, leaving him more vulnerable to attacks. The odds are really against breakdown in this one. I’m leaning towards Gira’s team for now.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.
FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Rest in Peace, Breakdown ;-;
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Once the EMP wears off things go downhill fast for Breakdown’s team. If anyone on his team was capable of tearing apart the downed vehicles in time this would be much closer, but everyone on his team will have their hands full with a foe on Gira’s squad. Even if we assume Obsidian Fury is immune to EMPs, he’ll still likely have to be dealing with someone given how fast Night Fang’s fireballs are gonna melt Barugon.

As long as at least two of the ships are in working order once the two minutes wears off, they can certainly do their part. The Super X firing Cadmium down Heisei’s throat, the Super X2 reflecting beams repeatedly, the Super X3 freezing anyone solid, and/or the Gotengo unleashing a storm of beams or just icing anyone instantly is all it’ll take to push things downhill fast for the opposing army.
KWCE Administrator

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

My vote is for Gira
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry Breakdown, you got the short end of the stick. Team Gira overcomes thanks to the Super X armada.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Giratina

RIP Evan.
Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Giratina has this one.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The Super-X fleet seals it for Giratina.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio