Describe A K.W.C. Match Badly

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
ShinGojira14
G-Force Personnel

Re: Describe A K.W.C. Match Badly

Post by ShinGojira14 »

"Hello and welcome to the daily social distancing show, I'm Trevor Noah! Today on our show:

A fist fight between two high school millennials in their prime gets more interesting when their grandpas join in,

A serial space vampire learns the hard way not to drink the blood of an emotional pregnant lady,

And a kick-ass buildup to an epic bar fight between Supreme Edgelord 2.0 and a claymation lizard is cancelled in favor of a battle royale between a bunch of super sayian internet gods who don't want to get a life.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I thought you were gonna say 'the only problem is that it treats a 90's Kaiju with respect!' :lol: "

-GodzillaVsRayquaza
Gigantis
Keizer

Post by Gigantis »

Semi-retired animal meets cyborg relative while dealing with two monkeys throwing poop at him.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!
ShinGojira14
G-Force Personnel

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:30 pm Image

Semi-retired animal meets cyborg relative while dealing with two monkeys throwing poop at him.
Why doesn't this site have like icons?
"I thought you were gonna say 'the only problem is that it treats a 90's Kaiju with respect!' :lol: "

-GodzillaVsRayquaza
ShinGojira14
G-Force Personnel

Post by ShinGojira14 »

"You absorbed the DNA of the fastest land Kaiju on the roster. HOW DID YOU LOSE?!"

"Probably because they had more points of articulation? Seriously, look at me! I can hardly move here!"

-GodzillaVsRayquaza
SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

and you may find covered in cybernetic armor

And you may find yourself in a frozen wasteland

And you may find yourself fighting a robot monkey

And you may find yourself being told what to do by an alien boy, in a spaceship fighting an old man

And you'll ask yourself...well, how did I get here?
GodzillaVsRayquaza wrote:Yes, Heisei Godzilla is incapable of feeling fear. The scream as he plummeted into Mt. Mihara, that was a war cry. The part where he clearly reared back and frantically unleashed atomic rays as Biollante’s mass of tendrils came at him, he was completely stoic. At no point did he feel fear as Super Mechagodzilla crippled him and unleashed burning lasers upon his form, that was just anger the whole time. Not a single drop of fear.
ShinGojira14
G-Force Personnel

Post by ShinGojira14 »

TOM: FINAL WARS

-GodzillaVsRayquaza
ShinGojira14
G-Force Personnel

Post by ShinGojira14 »

God vs Fiend vs Bully. Only one will win-

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGA'S IN THE HOOOOOOUUUUUUSE!"

-GodzillaVsRayquaza
Gigantis
Keizer

Post by Gigantis »

Oh the air outside is nippy
Kaiju fight outside is gritty
Rats and bat-men won't let me go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!
ShinGojira14
G-Force Personnel

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Overconfident royal matriarch and her castle of guards pick street fight with single mountain dad and his toddlers
Spoiler:
and get curb-stomped for it.

-GodzillaVsRayquaza