Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: JAGzilla vs Kaijuking101

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Ten: JAGzilla vs Kaijuking101

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

It has the umbilical cord equipped, so no time limit.

Added in 11 minutes 4 seconds:
And to explain the Big Duos, Big Duo can kill just about every lackey with his Megaton Missiles, Some leaders will survive, but a few, same with powerhouses surviving. Then, once Duo uses them, he has no more, so he is forced to try to pop heads like zits (which he tried to do that to Big O), or spam his smaller and less effective (but still big) missiles, in other words, once Big Duo uses his mini-nukes, he's not worth much (besides having an Arc Line that can cut metal in an instant.

Now Big Duo Inferno might not have the Megaton Missiles, or any missiles, but he does have a decent beam (Would hurt Showa Godzilla at best), and big-ass bullets (Won't be very effective here), and drills that would drill into almost any Godzilla's flesh (judging by how it drilled into Big O's robot abs with ease), and Alan is also very deceptive, so if you take BDI's head out, he'll play dead (Which he did with BDI) long enough to ambush the one who knocks the Big's head off, and that's where he can go for a fatal blow, BDI is the most fragile Big of them all, while Big Duo is a bit more durable in the chest (taking punches from Big O without much of an effect), but if something takes out one of Big Duo's more fragile arms, then he's sorta screwed. In other words, they aren't as useful as Big O and Big Fau, but thy can deal some major damage if they get lucky.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Then again, if the cord is severed, it's only got 5 minutes before it's out for the count. And knowing the combatants, a severance is likely to happen.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Well Big Duo thus may cut the fat even more, reducing lackey numbers further and thus making this a battle purely between surviving leaders and powerhouses, and as I’ve established should be a solid win though is a tough battle thanks to the Super X3 being a real powerhouse on its own though the Legion Swarm should help with that. Maybe not solid, I take that back, but winnable thing, since the missile spam lowers the advantage of numbers for JAG.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Well, then. Big Duo pretty much blows away whatever chance I had here. If his missiles really are capable of killing off my lackeys, that eliminates my numbers, and that was all I really had going for me. Shin is a one-trick pony with a really cool trick. GMK Godzilla will take himself out if someone manages to cut him. Kiryu is a notorious glass cannon. BDI sounds underpowered. Gamera, Spacegodzilla, and the SX3 are good, but they can't carry me on their own when KK's powerhouses and leaders are so strong and the Flares guys are running interference.

I'm not winning this. I yield, bold Ser Kaijuking of House 101. The field is yours.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

I salute to you too. Had Big Duo not been such a threat, I was anticipating you may have even had the advantage thanks to sheer numbers. But with Big Duo as this big a threat to both sides, my superior leaders and powerhouses (plus the fact I have more powerhouses than JAG) and the flare team’s interference, the scales tip to me (somehow).
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Man I’m gonna be honest I wish I fought either of you guys instead :lol:

No offence to Moar of course, but it’d make for a much more interesting match and I feel bad eliminating Moar (at least I snatched up Sachiel)
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Lol I just realized but due to JAG's message I assume he got 3 losses already and this is his elimination loss, but using the Grand Finale when the opponent has 3 losses is such a cruel but effective strategy. Especially if you have less than 3 losses. The "win-win" aspect (loser gains 50 extra points) is redundant and you get 2 free items, + if you have less than 3 losses and you lose you get 50 extra points.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Yeah, that was my final loss. I knew it was coming, though. Even if I'd survived this fight, I'd have been up against Voyager eventually, and that would've been that. :lol:

Eh, I'll do better next time. I'll have to try harder to get good leaders and powerhouses. The lackey spam strategy is overwhelming in the early rounds, but just can't quite hack it once we get to this point.

Good luck to everyone still standing! Except Voyager. He doesn't need it.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

It was an honour playing with you after hosting you! I love taking part in these sorts things!
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Yeah, they're a lot of fun. If nobody else is ready, I miiiight try hosting the next tournament myself. Might. I definitely want to give that a try at some point.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:38 am Yeah, they're a lot of fun. If nobody else is ready, I miiiight try hosting the next tournament myself. Might. I definitely want to give that a try at some point.
I was thinking of doing my own at some point. You think I can try it after yours? I still need some time to prepare.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Myself thanks to Flares.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Sounds to me like Kaijuking101 wins this.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

The flares can't win, but they can do some significant damage to the lackeys. I think JAG will get the short end of the stick more than Kaijuking101 thanks to the durability disparity. Big Duo was already pretty strong and dealing with the upgraded form is bound to be tougher, but having the guy who beat him should bbe rather helpful alongside Fau. Kaijuking101 having lackeys and big guns that can handle the attack from Shin with durability or evasion makes him a open target.

Galactron could probably blast foes like Gamera and Kiryu king do verpo with a single shot between them. Grigio Raiden is likely able to overpower GMK given he's more capable of than he is with weapons more than possible. The one major fightwe is Spacegodzilla and he's going to get overwhelmed with so makes against him. Kaijuking101 wins... :shingodzillapurple:

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

HillyHulk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:23 pm Grigio Raiden is likely able to overpower GMK given he's more capable of than he is with weapons more than possible.
One nitpick with this is that I have to correct a mistake: this is not Grigio Raiden from Ultraman Z. This is Grigio Regina, from Ultraman R/B, who is much more powerful and is a Tier 1 boss in this tourney.

This is the Grigio on my team.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

HillyHulk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:45 am
JAGzilla wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:38 am Yeah, they're a lot of fun. If nobody else is ready, I miiiight try hosting the next tournament myself. Might. I definitely want to give that a try at some point.
I was thinking of doing my own at some point. You think I can try it after yours? I still need some time to prepare.
Fine by me!

Kaijuking wins this for the reasons I've already covered.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

KaijuKing does what I failed to do 2 rounds ago.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

KK gets another W.
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:26 pm
HillyHulk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:23 pm Grigio Raiden is likely able to overpower GMK given he's more capable of than he is with weapons more than possible.
One nitpick with this is that I have to correct a mistake: this is not Grigio Raiden from Ultraman Z. This is Grigio Regina, from Ultraman R/B, who is much more powerful and is a Tier 1 boss in this tourney.

This is the Grigio on my team.
Hmm, I was thinking there was something wrong with what I was saying but couldn't put my finger on it. I looked up Grigio to make sure what I was saying was right and it seems not. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.