If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m not sure if this necessarily counts as “adding” a new monster per se, but… … …

If certain implications in Godzilla vs Gigan Rex are to be taken as canon, then I think Godzilla Junior should be given one helluva update…
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

I don't think Junior will get any of that due to the fact it's still dubious.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

If we did add this Godzilla’s capabilities (not opposed to that either), it would be to Heisei, not Junior. Adult Junior is Heisei, that’s always the way it’s been.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:56 pm If we did add this Godzilla’s capabilities (not opposed to that either), it would be to Heisei, not Junior. Adult Junior is Heisei, that’s always the way it’s been.
That makes sense.

Either way, it would be rad to include this design and his level of power into the KWC.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

If GvGR Godzilla (Adult Junior?) got added to the KWC, would he simply be added as another skin for Heisei, or would he and Heisei be hybridized?

Pròiseilvenator
Yojimbo

Post by Pròiseilvenator »

This one may be a bit out of left field, but I think it'd be fun to write a few matches with Gappa! I'm thinking Varan and Tiranosaurus seem like natural opponents off the bat.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Pròiseilvenator wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:15 am This one may be a bit out of left field, but I think it'd be fun to write a few matches with Gappa! I'm thinking Varan and Tiranosaurus seem like natural opponents off the bat.
Gappa would be cool, but I don't think there's any Toho connection there. I could be wrong though, and if not there's always the KWCE

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:13 am
Pròiseilvenator wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:15 am This one may be a bit out of left field, but I think it'd be fun to write a few matches with Gappa! I'm thinking Varan and Tiranosaurus seem like natural opponents off the bat.
Gappa would be cool, but I don't think there's any Toho connection there. I could be wrong though, and if not there's always the KWCE
The effects and suits were a product of Akira Watanabe, but that is quite stretching even if I'd like to see Gappa.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Could the Gappa make a cameo?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gojira1604 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:41 am Could the Gappa make a cameo?
Not in a KWC match. The most I'm willing to bend for cameos is stuff found on TK or stuff that has some kind of continuity with a Toho [produced or distributed] movie / source material, like the Barugon cameo in the MV MG debut (since the manga has continuity connections with the Heisei Gamera trilogy), though even that's not guaranteed.

Added in 2 minutes 20 seconds:
Obviously something like "we're playing Mario Kart" isn't going to really affect much; that's just quality of life stuff. But the direct inference of a non-KWC / non-Toho monster existing in a universe as a non-fictional entity is too much to ask.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Evangelion Provisional Unit-05 Image

Evangelion Unit-08 Image

Evangelion 13 Image

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Not sure if already being included or not but in case not Gigantomachia seems super fitting given the MHA inclusion.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Black Diablos (Live-Action)

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I would love to see Eleking appear since he has a chance to be added

Showa Goji best Godzilla

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Not exactly adding a new monster, and I'm sure it's been discussed before, but would allowing Gore to be written as Chaotic Gore Magala be allowed?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

^For some reason, Chaotic Gore isn't allowed, so no.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Chaotic Gore constitutes as its own form... Which is a shame, because it's not like we're restricting it on purpose. If we had our way, Chaotic and Shagaru would've been in a long time ago; but sadly, without that Toho appearance of any kind of support it, can't add it.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

But Gore never used any abilities barring flight in the movie, so if those are allowed to be used, I don't see why it's adult form (Shagaru) can't be either.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:05 pm But Gore never used any abilities barring flight in the movie, so if those are allowed to be used, I don't see why it's adult form (Shagaru) can't be either.
And we pretty much agree with you. However, considering how a certain someone has the rules set the way they are (And things will very likely never change in that regard), there's nothing we (KaijuX and the rest of us KWC staff members) can do about it. Powers are one thing since that's why we're allowed the "Frenzy Virus" and certain powers for the Ultraman kaiju, but forms are another thing.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

This is just a show that rules only hold society back. Embrace anarchy!