Cosmic Calamity Round Nine: Voyager vs Empera and Armored Darkness

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Round Nine: Voyager vs Empera and Armored Darkness

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Voyager
Grand King Ghidorah
Burning Godzilla
Mechagodzilla (Heisei)
Godzilla (Showa)
Grande's Tyrant
Optimus Prime (DOTM)
Mechagodzilla (1975)
Hyper Zetton Deathscythe
King Ghidorah (Showa)
Titanosaurus
Eleking (UG)
Copperhead
Bumblebee (DOTM)
King Caesar (Showa)
Gotengo (FW)

Items: Super Trio, Rick Roll, EMP, Big Help, Thief in the Night, Kaiju Kids, EMP Protection

vs

Alien Empera
Armored Darkness

Arena: Wasteland (Mebius)

Rules:
Same rules for Voyager's fighters
Mebius feats for Empera and Darkness
Heisei scaling

Voyager, will you use any items? Limit is three
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Round Nine: Voyager vs Empera and Armored Darkness

Post by Voyager »

Just to be safe, Gotengo please.

Seeing as though I’m in my phone, I can’t write a proper response. But I should have this. I have plenty of numbers and firepower, and eventually, we should be able to dogpile.

Added in 1 hour 49 minutes 29 seconds:
These two have plenty of tricks and abilities up their sleeves, and have bested Moar in Kaiju Kolosseum. The power gap between KK Moar and CC Voyager is immense. The Ghidorahs, the Mechagodzillas, the Godzillas, Optimus, Bumblebee, Tyrant, Eleking and Zetton will all be firing absolute hell onto these evil bastards, and while they’re very powerful, they’re not gonna enjoy it.

The sheer onslaught coming from my team, combined with Empera’s cockiness means that my guys will eventually close the distance. Against my team, this is a death sentence. The Transformers, Showa Goji, Titanosaurus, Tyrant, Zetton, KC, and Copperhead will be ravaging them, and wearing them down. Meanwhile, the beam spammers will be happy to bombarding them from afar.

With so many opponents in their face, they will have minimum time to attack MG2 and Heisei MG who will be glad to just sit back and blast them. GKG will be brutal with his beams, as will Burning Godzilla. The pulse will violate them, and the progressively stronger beams will be dealing more hurt and damage with every use. My team is also good at negating beams coming from the opposite side, with Tyrant and KC being able to absorb beams, GKG and HZD have barriers, as well as HZD being able to catch beams. Showa G is quite skilled at dodging beams, so he should be able to keep up, with his robotic counterpart has retained the ability to use the barrier. He didn’t use it in ToMG, but it is confirmed he still has it. Heisei MG has also got his absorption to power the Plasma Grenade. Lots of our team are also flyers, with the Gotengo, the Ghidorahs, the Mechagodzillas, and Showa G being able to fly.

Basically, Alien Empera and his right-hand suit are very strong, but… we just overwhelm them. They can’t kill all my guys before we kill them. GKG, most of the leaders, and HZD should come out alive.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Voyager's sheer numbers and firepower wins him through.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I turn them into hunks of burning death.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Voyager's not going to be scot-free per se, he's going to suffer casualties alright and Armored Darkness is the bigger threat than his master. Fortunately, Voyager has one of the most powerful teams in the history of tournaments at his disposal along with a big difference in terms of power and numbers.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Voyager can handle a little darkness.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.