Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by BalSac Johnson »

You can essentially set it up deep behind your leader where it doesn’t get touched unless mog or kiryu aoe/target it and it fires on all incoming. Range is too great to allow this. Can’t last

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

Been out of the game for awhile, what’s the current meta/ good unites? Haven’t played Kiyru

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

I saw the new unit following Godzilla earth during a fair match. Anyone know how to get it to Move along with another unit, or was that a bug? Only seen it move one match

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Houndoom wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:28 am Been out of the game for awhile, what’s the current meta/ good unites? Haven’t played Kiyru
Battra + Fire Rodan is incredibly common. Flying monsters in general, though your mileage may vary.
BalSac Johnson wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:19 pm I saw the new unit following Godzilla earth during a fair match. Anyone know how to get it to Move along with another unit, or was that a bug? Only seen it move one match
To my knowledge, only Godzilla Earth can do that. Speaking of that unit, check this out (56:10 if it doesn't automatically direct): https://youtu.be/8bzkyeqtamo?t=3370
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

That’s hilarious, I was wondering if it was supposed to move, prob a hot fix incoming

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GigaBowserG wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:41 pmcheck this out (56:10 if it doesn't automatically direct): https://youtu.be/8bzkyeqtamo?t=3370
Holy hell. :shock:
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

Thanks for the info, also how the hell am I supposed to level up my Kong and 2021 Godzilla if they’re no longer available?

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

Houndoom wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:35 pm Thanks for the info, also how the hell am I supposed to level up my Kong and 2021 Godzilla if they’re no longer available?
Using the "G Material", or whatever its called - the canisters that look like TMNT ooze you can buy with points from the Events. Dumb, I know.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Legendary Minya wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:15 am
Houndoom wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:35 pm Thanks for the info, also how the hell am I supposed to level up my Kong and 2021 Godzilla if they’re no longer available?
Using the "G Material", or whatever its called - the canisters that look like TMNT ooze you can buy with points from the Events. Dumb, I know.
This. G-Material was introduced specifically to level up 4-star units without needing their actual pieces, a way for players to level up G2021 and Kong when their collab ended. They're quite rare though, normally only obtainable through the Event shop, during very rare purchasable packs in the regular shop, as rewards if you reach a certain rank by the end of the season, or as one of the very last rewards from the season pass.
Last edited by GigaBowserG on Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

Was hoping they redo the Kong, Zola collab again so I can get those 2

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

Funny how few people are ranking now…

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

Sorry I’m out. Pay to win is weak. Took a bit to see that so jokes on me I guess. Have fun paying to win. Last post here

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

I've not paid a single dollar and I somehow got a 60 win streak. Probably from not playing for a month or two and losing several ranks lol

EDIT: Okay, that's not entirely true, for the first 3 or so months I bought the $5 or whatever "premium pass" but I dont consider that the same as people spending big money to constantly level up big units
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Legendary Minya wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:35 am I've not paid a single dollar and I somehow got a 60 win streak. Probably from not playing for a month or two and losing several ranks lol

EDIT: Okay, that's not entirely true, for the first 3 or so months I bought the $5 or whatever "premium pass" but I dont consider that the same as people spending big money to constantly level up big units
I've gotten to the point where I intentionally make shitty decks so I lose and go down in rank. Versus becomes pain and misery at Rank 60 or so. Tons of whales and genuine skilled players. Sorry, but I don't want every other match to be a sweat fest lol.
Last edited by Breakdown on Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

Ahh the game is to fun to quit, maybe I’ll try your method because getting beaten down by 20+ level monsters sure isn’t fun

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

They need a sticker that’s says “golf clap, due to crap battle que, here’s a gift win” but that’s kind of long I suppose

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

They’ll have to think of something here soon because most of the top level have all lvl 30 4 stars so there’s no money there, and new players get turned off pretty quick when constantly having to get destroyed because there isn’t enough players to que even status matches

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

BalSac Johnson wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:47 am They’ll have to think of something here soon because most of the top level have all lvl 30 4 stars so there’s no money there, and new players get turned off pretty quick when constantly having to get destroyed because there isn’t enough players to que even status matches
I can't remember all the specifics, but Toho actually revealed some of the player numbers for certain rankings in the game, and only around 1~2% of players are in the highest level play (King of the Monsters), whereas most others were in rank 40~ or so. However, I can't help but feel the most active players are probably in that upper echelon. I never seem to run into issues finding people when I reach the upper ranks, yet in the mid 40s to late 50s, I'll typically get a string of bots.
/crawls back under rock

Kaijuboi
Yojimbo

Post by Kaijuboi »

Have these models even been ripped from the game yet?
hard to find any online

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

I’ve played rank one this go around a few times. Not a good time lol