What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Getting a very good mecha artist to draw one of my custom Gundam designs. Pricey but worth it.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sun May 23, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:22 pm Last 24 hours have been crazy, Went to buy new SP figures, and look what I found:

Blacked out are SP figures. Really happy because this was a big box store and they sold it for a good price.

Now I'm going to see a friend who is going to move back to NYC in a few weeks. It'll be bittersweet but fun.

Despite this, this is not the craziest thing or the thing that MADE my day. This is (don't worry not a real spoiler:)
Spoiler:
I'm gonna be a dad.
Is the baby gonna be a mod too lol?

CONGRATS DUDE! YOUR BOYS CAN SWIM HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:22 pm Despite this, this is not the craziest thing or the thing that MADE my day. This is (don't worry not a real spoiler:)
Spoiler:
I'm gonna be a dad.
Congratulations! Stogies all around!
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

A short film I directed as part of my grad school thesis, "Charlotte on the Rebound," is a finalist in the Best Student Film category at the Vancouver Independent Film Festival!

Second image spoiler tagged because it's BIG.
Spoiler:
I've posted them before, but here are the two trailers:

Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

a happy Memorial day to those that have served, are serving or will never be able to serve again.

Thank you to our service men and woman.

God Bless you all.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

At another Braves game, and I'm off work for the next eight days!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

And continuing the vacation train, I'm now at Zoo Atlanta with two of my brothers and my sister. It's been a ton of fun so far, with most of the animals awake and visible. Several have been right up against the glass, including the zebras, crocodiles, anacondas, and lemurs. The gorillas were being fed, too, which was really cool to see. They kept clapping their hands to get the keepers' attention, and cleaning off each piece of fruit they picked up. Right now we're waiting for our food at the Nourish Cafe.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

As I mentioned in the Ruin Your Day thread I've finally got all that vacation trouble put to rest. This time exactly 2 weeks from now I'll be in a hotel resting from the first leg of our trip to Miami and onward to the Keys. One of our big plans is taking a road trip down Alligator Alley and hopefully see some actual wild alligators.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Thank God. I was on pins and needles hoping for the best.

And that is how this saga ends. With two weeks off for vacation.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I went out for breakfast with the family. Food was great!

Gotta say the price for everything kinda sucked though.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Friday was two years since my girlfriend and I lost our child. We had a pretty explosive fight last week, but since then we're finding ways to come together over our trauma rather than being divided by the pain it's brought. We had an amazing day together yesterday, and it seems like things are finally getting brighter for both of us.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:04 am Friday was two years since my girlfriend and I lost our child. We had a pretty explosive fight last week, but since then we're finding ways to come together over our trauma rather than being divided by the pain it's brought. We had an amazing day together yesterday, and it seems like things are finally getting brighter for both of us.
I'm so sorry for your loss and that you guy's are getting through this. I hope for the best for both of you. I wish I could say something more meaningful but I just suck to these sort of things.

GOD bless both of you.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:04 am Friday was two years since my girlfriend and I lost our child. We had a pretty explosive fight last week, but since then we're finding ways to come together over our trauma rather than being divided by the pain it's brought. We had an amazing day together yesterday, and it seems like things are finally getting brighter for both of us.
Damn, i wasn't aware the two of you lost a child. I'm super sorry to hear that, but i'm glad things are actually starting to look up for you!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Thanks for the kind words, guys. It means a lot more than can be expressed with a keyboard.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:22 pm Last 24 hours have been crazy, Went to buy new SP figures, and look what I found:

Blacked out are SP figures. Really happy because this was a big box store and they sold it for a good price.

Now I'm going to see a friend who is going to move back to NYC in a few weeks. It'll be bittersweet but fun.

Despite this, this is not the craziest thing or the thing that MADE my day. This is (don't worry not a real spoiler:)
Spoiler:
I'm gonna be a dad.
Congratulations!
Last edited by mikelcho on Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

I'm sorry for your loss and wish you well.
Last edited by mikelcho on Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Oh, man. I didn't know you two lost a child. I'm so sorry about that, dude! And that happened two years ago? Damn. I wish you and your girlfriend all the best. Again, sorry for your loss.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

This happened yesterday. I spend most of the day at my brother's place. My mom and I visit him ever week, but this time we visited him before noon because my mom had to leave early so that she can go to work at 3:00PM. But instead of going with her, I told her I rather stay until it gets dark. So, it was just me and my brother alone for several hours. We watched horror movies, ordered pizza and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection for the first time in two years since my brother recently got his Xbox Game Pass subscription back. It was a fun time.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

A new KWC Match and a new episode of Godzilla: Singular Point all in one day.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Vacation pay! The nightmare is finally over. I shouldn't have had to fight that hard for a vacation I was already told I could have.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983