What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
shadowgigan
Futurian

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by shadowgigan »

Superhero movies annoy me in general. I like Batman and Spiderman but never really cared for any of the others. I dont like Superman's design.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

shadowgigan wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:21 pm Superhero movies annoy me in general. I like Batman and Spiderman but never really cared for any of the others. I dont like Superman's design.
So the red underwear don't wiggle your worm? It don't stir your sugar? It doesn't jiggle your jello?

You're weird man :Superman:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Hulk was always my favourite because he never had a shirt on...

Jk I love Tony Stank Stark.
For Emperor and Empire!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I reminded of Antoon existence

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

I get unreasonably pissed off whenever someone starts a sentence with “As a ___,”

I don’t know why. I just do
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Jermobooka wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:58 pm I get unreasonably pissed off whenever someone starts a sentence with “As a ___,”

As a person who regularly starts sentences like that, this offends me. :mad:
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KK42 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:14 pm
Jermobooka wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:58 pm I get unreasonably pissed off whenever someone starts a sentence with “As a ___,”

As a person who regularly starts sentences like that, this offends me. :mad:
Ass a whole this offends me ass well.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

People being a donkey for no reason, like recently I saw on Twitter some guy was saying Control and Rental were crap game and saying the were the same game in a different settings, when people comment on his opinion saying he’s opinion was wrong, then he proceeds to call them the p word and go play Among Us

I would put the word here but I don’t wanna get banned

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:13 pm People being a donkey for no reason, like recently I saw on Twitter some guy was saying Control and Rental were crap game and saying the were the same game in a different settings, when people comment on his opinion saying he’s opinion was wrong, then he proceeds to call them the p word and go play Among Us

Pussy....... cat

Oh noooooo
Lol.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

goji89 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:44 pm
Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:13 pm People being a donkey for no reason, like recently I saw on Twitter some guy was saying Control and Rental were crap game and saying the were the same game in a different settings, when people comment on his opinion saying he’s opinion was wrong, then he proceeds to call them the p word and go play Among Us

Pussy....... cat

Oh noooooo
Lol.
Oh

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Sometimes my mom talks to a family member on the phone and it usually lasts from 20 minutes or longer and she always becomes angry, frustrated and saying some really weird things during her calls. For example, yesterday she was talking to somebody about how arrogant and annoying her sister is and that she thinks that she is a devil worshipper or something like that just because her sister acted scared when she saw Christian candles this one time. Then she says that "we will always win because we have the high power" (yeah, she is a hardcore Christian), and she has been saying that and so many other things for a WHOLE HOUR. To hear my mom talking like that and being frustrated while talking to another family member on the phone for that long is very unpleasant, especially when it happened on Mother's Day.
Last edited by CrimsonBloodX on Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

When a bunch of little things go wrong simultaneously. My brand new computer and printer are both being uncooperative when I'm trying to print out pictures for my brother's school project (he has to make a 'move to Japan' brochure, and among other things we were going to include a Godzilla picture, assuming we can fricking print anything...). My mom's cat is in a room she shouldn't be and needs to be removed, but turns into a violent, hissing psychopath when approached, and is too smart/paranoid to be lured with food. And I need to walk the dogs, but it's raining. Ugh. At least I'm off work today...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

JAGzilla wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:51 am When a bunch of little things go wrong simultaneously. My brand new computer and printer are both being uncooperative when I'm trying to print out pictures for my brother's school project (he has to make a 'move to Japan' brochure, and among other things we were going to include a Godzilla picture, assuming we can fricking print anything...). My mom's cat is in a room she shouldn't be and needs to be removed, but turns into a violent, hissing psychopath when approached, and is too smart/paranoid to be lured with food. And I need to walk the dogs, but it's raining. Ugh. At least I'm off work today...
Make sure he includes this in his brochure:

“Move to Japan: Don’t”-LSD Jellyfish
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

When people assume all christians are bigots. It’s very upsetting when my family, who are for the most part some of the most accepting christians around are labeled as bigots just because of their beliefs.
For Emperor and Empire!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Voyager wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:03 am When people assume all christians are bigots. It’s very upsetting when my family, who are for the most part some of the most accepting christians around are labeled as bigots just because of their beliefs.
I'm sure the majority of Christians aren't actively bigoted, but in the Western world they do benefit from the privilege of belonging to a group which maintains that privilege through bigotry; and certainly most demonstrate some measure of unconscious bias against non-Christians (and particularly against non-theists). I'm not accusing you and your family of that, of course; I'm just pointing out that this is one of those cases where it's not enough to simply not be a bigot, but rather there is an ethical obligation to be actively anti-bigot.
Last edited by eabaker on Fri May 14, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Some atheists are bigoted against Christians and go out of their way to provoke or get a rise out of Christians, not saying all but alot do. Atheists sure love religion because they are always up someones ass about it. Mention you're religious and an atheist will come out of the bushes to tell you how you're wrong and religion is bad and all that bullshit.... again not saying all atheists do that. They are stereotyping just how they bytch that don't like that they do it themself but ..... hey against a Christian who cares because to them all Christians are bad and benefit from it...again not all atheists do this.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Religion to me is kind of messy, but I for the life of me do not care about whether someone is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Athiest, etc, etc.
For Emperor and Empire!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

goji89 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:48 am Some atheists are bigoted against Christians and go out of their way to provoke or get a rise out of Christians, not saying all but alot do. Atheists sure love religion because they are always up someones ass about it. Mention you're religious and an atheist will come out of the bushes to tell you how you're wrong and religion is bad and all that bullshit.... again not saying all atheists do that. They are stereotyping just how they bytch that don't like that they do it themself but ..... hey against a Christian who cares because to them all Christians are bad and benefit from it...again not all atheists do this.
You said a mouthful. I'm not religious at all myself, (spiritual maybe?) but for years growing up I had to deal with edgelord atheists who'd act like they were the first ones to point out the Bible doesn't 100% line up with history or that there's fights over different sects of Islam. Personally I think faith of any kind is important to mankind. I've rarely met atheists that weren't just looking for attention. "LOOK HOW INTERESTING I AM, I HOLD A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING AND TALK TRASH ABOUT MY MOM FOR PRAYING BEFORE DINNER AREN'T I D33P!"
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

goji89 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:48 am Some atheists are bigoted against Christians and go out of their way to provoke or get a rise out of Christians, not saying all but alot do. Atheists sure love religion because they are always up someones ass about it. Mention you're religious and an atheist will come out of the bushes to tell you how you're wrong and religion is bad and all that bullshit.... again not saying all atheists do that. They are stereotyping just how they bytch that don't like that they do it themself but ..... hey against a Christian who cares because to them all Christians are bad and benefit from it...again not all atheists do this.
Class A example of the pot calling the kettle black: talking about bigotry in one group while condemning "a lot" of said group for being bigoted.

Fortunately for you, however, you chose to pick on atheists. I think had your post been a similar blanket condemnation of all (excuse me, "a lot") members of any minority group, you'd have been banned on the spot.
Last edited by Terasawa on Sat May 15, 2021 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Steer the conversation away from religion, it's already starting to get heated and will very clearly not end well.

New topic. Thank you.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.