The New Generation Tournament of Power R4 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Filler Team

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R4 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Filler Team

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z), Thunder Killer, Bullton (Z), Alien Barossa (Gen I), King Ghidorah (Heisei), Indominus rex and Skullcrawler

VS

Filler Team
Giestron, Houlinga, Black King Drill Custom and Windom (Z),

Arena: Narak

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R4 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Filler Team

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

You forgot Alien Barossa (Gen I) on my team. Not that I need him, I legit think Baraba could solo this, much less with the cavalcade of help he’ll get.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R4 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Filler Team

Post by Nagoda »

Yeah Baraba could probably beat down this filler team with ease while the rest of his team cheers on or readies in case a lucky shot takes out their leader, upon which Thunder Killer immediately waltz in and finished the rest.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Myself
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

That poor filler team is dead. My votes on GodzillavsRayquaza.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaVsRayquaza. GvR has the numbers advantage and real powerhouses like Baraba, Thunderkiller, Bullton and Ghidorah. Even the weaker ones like SkullCrawler and Indominus would at least provide distractions for the enemy to focus on.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image