Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Re: Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 5, Bayonetta, Super Neptunia RPG, Devil May Cry (2013 reboot) and Battlefield: Bad Company. There are more games than just those, but these are the ones that I'm focusing on right now.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

The Octopus
G-Grasper

Post by The Octopus »

Playing the Destroy All Humans remake. I tell you I would kill for a Mars Attacks! game in the same vein.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
gvamp wrote:
Now I'm working on Arkham Knight but I can't get into it.
Why's that? Batmobile or other aspects? I'm curious.
Batmobile is kind of cumbersome to drive and the story really isn't sticking with me. I did play quite a bit last night and did quite of the few Catwoman stuff and that was ok some of the riddler's racing stuff though was meh.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Finished both War For Cybertron and Fall Of Cybertron back to back.

Fantastic games and a great take on Transformers as a whole. I love this version of Grimlock.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Oh, I'm also focusing on finishing Final Fantasy 15.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Modern Warfare 2019. Me and the boys have been playing a ton of Warzone to mostly poor success rates haha. I recently made a loadout for the AN-94 and it actually does pretty well in WZ. The hyper burst is fantastic for softening up armor at range before moving in and spraying them down.

Also I have a shits and giggles class consisting of the 725 and a scoped 357 magnum. I dare say I'm a pretty damn good shot with the 357. I managed to take out a guy with a Bruen ontop of a skyscraper with three successive headshots.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Currently playing Jump Force on my Switch.. and holy poop this game is skreoonking hard. Even regular enemies can kick my arse easy. And they keep freaking blocking!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I finished Batman Arkham Knight today I decided to push through the game. I really dislike the Batmobile stuff just because of how terrible it controls but the story was fairly decent. I didn't do 100% of the game and probably won't. There's no way I'm going to track down all that riddler stuff.

Going to start Mario Sunshine of Friday then not sure what I'll play after that.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Blinder16
Ronin

Post by Blinder16 »

The last game I've played was Hearts of Iron 4, but my latest "victory" was beating Touhou: Double Dealing Character without continues (for those who aren't familiar with the franchise, you can use up to 3 continues to beat the game, but if you use just one of them, you get the bad ending.)

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Decided to take a break from Sunshine so I'm playing Mafia Definitive Edition. Its a great game.

PC Specs

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Actually a month ago, but I've played Mortal Shell. I was actually pleasantly surprised with it. The concept of some weird humanoid creature possessing the bodies of long-deceased warriors is uniquely creepy - I'm not really sure how to explain it, but just the fact that these warriors' minds/souls are not at all present makes it eerie. They're, fittingly, just shells.

Love the game's visuals and overall atmosphere. The zone with the giant obsidian pillars is by far one of the most visually impressive places I've ever seen in a game. The fogginess in the starting zone and the hub one makes things eerie and mysterious, not to mention very calming. I also love the soundtrack by Atrium Carceri. Dark ambient is one of my favorite music genres, and this is definitely a good game to listen to some dark ambient to, or maybe some doom metal.

Did notice a lot of typos in the game's texts, but that's about it as far as gripes go. For a game made by only 15 people, it's really well-made. I do rage over getting lost in the hub area a lot, but at least I've gotten better at recognizing the landmarks. Not so much for the area with the obsidian pillars, because it's huge and everything looks the same. The snow area and the fire one I can do by heart, though.

Also, lutes. I love how they make sound when you step on them and kick them around. And you can even play them. Because unliving warriors playing the lute is fun. Lute is life, indeed.

Creedo
Ronin

Post by Creedo »

At the moment my pick is World of Warcraft :) it is great that I can buy dungeon runs of the highest difficulty levels because unfortunately I not always get as much free time as I want :(

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Beat Mafia Definitive Edition. Simply amazing game I kind of wish I'd gotten into this series sooner but better late than never I guess.

Now I'm playing Resident Evil Revelations on Xbox One.

PC Specs

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I rage quit Call of Duty for a while so I'm playing Gears 5 again. I also picked up Overwatch. Really digging Bastion so far.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Well I was hoping to start Assassin's Creed Valhalla on the Xbox Series X last week but I unfortunately did not get a Series X as I had hoped. So now I'm currently playing Pokemon Sword finally. I'm really loving the game and I'm really glad I picked it up instead of passing on it like I had planned on doing.

After I beat that I'll move on to Dragon Quest XI on the Xbox One and flip between that and the Pokemon DLCs. Unless I get a series X then I'll move to Valhalla as planned.

The last game I beat was Pikmin 3 Deluxe on the Switch. I really enjoyed this game and will probably go back and do the side stories. Probably before Pikmin 4 comes out

PC Specs

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I'm currently playing Spider-Man Miles Morales on PS5. Excellent game so far.

Since my last post I ended up beating Pokemon Sword a few weeks later and got my Xbox Series X shortly after that. I've since beaten AC Valhalla which was last week, Call of Duty Cold War shortly after the new year and even though the game has no end I "beat" Animal Crossing New Horizons. I consider the game beat when I pay off my house, catch and donate all the bugs, fish, sea creatures and donate every fossil. I'd say complete the museum in general but with Redd showing up sporadically it takes too long to do that. I'm still playing the game for the time being but will most likely slow down on it.

After I beat Miles Morales I'm going to jump into Marvel's Avengers on the Xbox Series X and try to stretch that out until May when RE8 comes out.

PC Specs

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Currently playing the PS4 re-release of Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. It's a bit of a mess.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Finished Astrobot's Playroom yesterday. Its essentially a glorified demo for the PS5 that introduces you to the features of the Dual Sense controller as well as the PS5. Don't let this fool you though the game is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it.

Today I finished Spider-Man Miles Morales on PS5 I didn't platinum the game yet because a lot of the trophies are locked behind New Game + but I did 100% my save file. The game is excellent even though its essentially a DLC companion for the PS4 Spider-Man game. I'm really looking forward to the sequel when ever we may get that. Hopefully next year or 2023. I'll probably do new Game Plus right before the sequel comes out.

Next I'm moving on to Marvel's Avengers on the Xbox Series X though I should probably wait for that as the game is going to be getting Dolby Vision support sometime down the line. Its already available to Xbox Insiders.
Last edited by gvamp on Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PC Specs

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Creedo wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:12 pm At the moment my pick is World of Warcraft :) it is great that I can buy gear of the highest difficulty levels because unfortunately I not always get as much free time as I want :(
Finally someone here who plays WoW! Which version do you play? Modern retail? I do as well but I also tried official classic as well as Wrath and BC servers in the past. Each expansion has its own charm but I am going to vote for Wrath as my favorite. It has the perfect blend of simplification and complexity. I love Classic and BC but it just requires so much time and time is something I just don't have much of. Wrath was casual enough that with a half decent guild you can get the gear you need but still had the talent trees for customizability. Not to mention the Scourge and Lich King are awesome as well as Northrend being my overall favorite location. However I must say Shadowlands is pretty neat as well with the level design.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Downloaded Doom 64 on my PS4 and starting jacking around on that.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983