What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

According to the responses he also voiced Peppy and Andross in Star Fox. Man I don't even play TF2 and this still pisses me off.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Damn. R.I.P Son. You were truly one of the best. :(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Last night, work was being done on a sewage processing plant in the woods behind my home. I was kept awake until 5 in the morning by a loud, droning, undulating engine noise that shook my fucking windows. Even my earplugs didn't help. I called the city police to complain, as this is a huge violation of city ordinance, but they didn't do a damn thing even though this is a huge violation of city ordinance, which clearly states that heavy machinery may not operate at a disruptive volume past 10pm. Thankfully, they told me the work will be over by tomorrow morning, but I'm sure I'll sleep like shit tonight, too.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Rumors Yellowstone could be due for an eruption.

Skreeonk this year.

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Rumors Yellowstone could be due for an eruption.

Skreeonk this year.
That's already been debunked

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robinandre ... 2eeb2d3bf5
https://billingsgazette.com/outdoors/ca ... f3c6d.html
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Isn't Yellowstone not due to erupt for like, the next couple thousand years? I don't see anything to worry about.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Maybe I should stop reading those recent new articles then...

Try to live life as it is.

Added in 20 hours 26 minutes 1 second:
Taking a break from the site again because its clear I haven't change and seems it was too soon although what I posted I never meant to come across as.

Until then take care everyone. Don't know when I'll be back.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Didn't ruin my day per say but a sobering reminder of what we are all capable of. Found Adolf Hitler's art. He was a talented man, not amazing but not terrible either, pretty good. It's kind of sad that all that talent would be thrown away when he became a tyrant and caused so much suffering and death, allowing horrible men to get in power who have no business being in power.

Hitler became a monster, I am not arguing that. That is the biggest tragedy in this story, that he was human and caused so much death and suffering to his fellow man.

Godzilloci
Samurai

Post by Godzilloci »

Living Corpse wrote:Didn't ruin my day per say but a sobering reminder of what we are all capable of. Found Adolf Hitler's art. He was a talented man, not amazing but not terrible either, pretty good. It's kind of sad that all that talent would be thrown away when he became a tyrant and caused so much suffering and death, allowing horrible men to get in power who have no business being in power.

Hitler became a monster, I am not arguing that. That is the biggest tragedy in this story, that he was human and caused so much death and suffering to his fellow man.
His paintings are too classical for my taste, and a bit lacking in substance beyond architectural and prosaic forms. They're mostly the kind of stuff you'd see in quaint calenders or on stamps. And his architectural designs slightly disturb me on account of his obsession with political structures. But there's no denying that he had an eye for the styles he enjoyed, and wasn't bad at what he painted.

While few people are capable of amassing the kind of influence he had, there will never be a short supply of neuroses, psychoses, delusions, self-blinding defenses, and other unfortunate scars and issues people have trouble dealing with. Among other artists, Matt Frank's great at drawing, but also rather petty, obsessive, and sensationalistic when he makes political statements. And as someone who befriended several talented sketch artists, painters, and even a couple animators on deviantart (before leaving that artless place entirely), I can say that few of them were all that healthy in the head, nice and fun as they were (one of them loved painting what I will only sum up as technically good but substantially repulsive hate crimes, and leave it at that). I guess many of us just live in a world that encourages unhealthy patterns of thought.
Last edited by Godzilloci on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

One of our family pets has passed away. We had her since 2007. Mainly my mom's dog for a long time, then my mom gave her to a close a friend for a few years when my mom got cancer. She eventually came back to our family and now she's gone. She was a little chihuahua that just couldn't stand to be alone. She always needed someone to be with her. She was a sweet animal and a significant part of my life. Not doing well with this news. It hurts.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Fri May 01, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:One of our family pets has passed away. We had her since 2007. Mainly my mom's dog for a long time, then my mom gave her to a close a friend for a few years when my mom got cancer. She eventually came back to our family and now she's gone. She was a little chihuahua that just couldn't stand to be alone. She always needed someone to be with her. She was a sweet animal and a significant part of my life. Not doing well with this news. It hurts.
Loosing a pet always hurts man. Terribly sorry, hope she rest in peace. :(

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:One of our family pets has passed away. We had her since 2007. Mainly my mom's dog for a long time, then my mom gave her to a close a friend for a few years when my mom got cancer. She eventually came back to our family and now she's gone. She was a little chihuahua that just couldn't stand to be alone. She always needed someone to be with her. She was a sweet animal and a significant part of my life. Not doing well with this news. It hurts.
Sorry for your loss. :(
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Sorry for you loss.

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

Some a**hole bot hacked into my Steam account yesterday and changed up a lot of my settings. I thankfully got it under control, but I'm still pissed!
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

My sister had bought a dog online and got ripped off. I'm annoyed, the guy got a £100 off saying that he was getting did of his puppy because his wife was in hospital with coronavisirus. Then it was that he was leaving the country and that dog was going to be dropped off by a delivery company. She has reported the guy to the site and the police.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

godzilla98rules wrote:Some a**hole bot hacked into my Steam account yesterday and changed up a lot of my settings. I thankfully got it under control, but I'm still pissed!
Late response, but something similar happen to my Skype account. Someone told me they were getting weird messages from it and asked if it was me. I hadn't used the thing in years, sure enough, bot hacked.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Sorry for your loss. As someone who's lost 2 cats, I feel your pain.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

So, I started an account on Newgrounds yesterday and well, I tried to log into it today and my password doesn't work. I've reset it twice now and it still doesn't work.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:My sister had bought a dog online and got ripped off. I'm annoyed, the guy got a £100 off saying that he was getting did of his puppy because his wife was in hospital with coronavisirus. Then it was that he was leaving the country and that dog was going to be dropped off by a delivery company. She has reported the guy to the site and the police.
That is the biggest scam ever. I'm surprised you didn't already know about it.

Any way getting back on topic. I'm sure you guys heard about it since it made national news but that flooding in central Michigan because of dam failures, yeah that was my home town. Thankfully my house was spared but the downtown area, gone. Every business has to start over from scratch. The buildings got trashed. In fact the place where I started working almost 20 years ago as a teenager has to be bulldozed over.

Its very, very sad and the pictures you've seen on social media or the news don't do it justice.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.