What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Gigantis »

G2000 wrote:Mother came home with 101 degree fever and vomiting, said she had a bad cough earlier. Hope it’s not COVID (not least because if it is I and everyone else in the house undoubtedly have it too) but even if it isn’t her being sick isn’t good
I don't think vomiting is a sign of having COVID, but even if she doesn't have it, i'm sorry to hear that. Hope she gets well soon!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

tyrantgoji wrote:I don't think vomiting is a sign of having COVID
At the moment it seems a bit conflicted - some patients have reported vomiting, diarrhea, or other gastrointestinal issues but neither the CDC or WHO currently list them among the symptoms
Thanks for the well-wishing though, hope it’s just a garden variety stomach bug or something
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

My computer mouse keeps playing up lately
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

SonOfGorgo wrote:My computer mouse keeps playing up lately

:shock:

So does mine. Is this... Has Covid evolved? Is it spreading among our computer mice?!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

I was denied unemployment. The state won't let me work but also won't give me any money, apparently.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

shadowgigan wrote:I was denied unemployment. The state won't let me work but also won't give me any money, apparently.
Man that's rough, so you have anything to fall back on?

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

JAGzilla wrote:

So does mine. Is this... Has Covid evolved? Is it spreading among our computer mice?!
Maybe XD

But seriously, every so often, whenever I try to hold-click/highlight over text for instance, it just kindof goes in and out if you get what I mean.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

SonOfGorgo wrote:
JAGzilla wrote:

Maybe XD

But seriously, every so often, whenever I try to hold-click/highlight over text for instance, it just kindof goes in and out if you get what I mean.
Ah, okay. With mine, it'll just stop responding for a few seconds at a time. It's wireless, so most likely the battery's just getting low. I think it's had the same AA for years, now, so no surprise there.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Irritated bowels kept me up for most of the night...If that isn't the worst I have a tear on my anus causing bleeding that's been happening for a while due to straining. Trying my best not to although I'm finding that hard.

Former is likely from all the stress and anxiety I'm experiencing given everything going on right now.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: I have a tear on my anus causing bleeding that's been happening for a while due to straining.
Dude, are you okay? Holy poop that's sound painful!
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

tyrantgoji wrote:Dude, are you okay? Holy poop that's sound painful!
I am. More annoying then painful tbh. One thing I gotta do is try not to strain as much although as said its hard.

This is exactly why I'm annoyed by the damn coronavirus not being able to escape hearing from it no matter where I go because it causes this unnecessary anxiety and stress...-_-
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:I was denied unemployment. The state won't let me work but also won't give me any money, apparently.
No, not really. Thankfully I managed to save a little. But I am protesting the ruling and will see what happens.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

A bit on edge lately apparently. As a result its made me start being repetitive with my posts again.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Some chick told me she needed money to pay her hotel bills on the way to work last night, so I lent her the money like a gentleman. Then she told me she'd call me to pay me back, and she never called.

Luckily I have a lot of money and a job that pays my bills with the COVID-19 outbreak.
Last edited by KManX89 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

shadowgigan wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:
No, not really. Thankfully I managed to save a little. But I am protesting the ruling and will see what happens.
Best of luck, I know how these sorts of things can make a person feel.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Not the worst thing in the world, but earlier today, I was just hit with this notification on my Amazon Shin Godzilla order:

And not only that, but I pretty much got conned. I clicked the seller page and noticed it was conveniently pulled from Prime deliveries the day it was supposed to ship, that's probably why it was cancelled, fucking Amazon. And to add further insult to injury: they're now reinstating month-long deliveries for movies, games, etc. even for Prime members after they just lifted them.

Suffice to say I'm probably cancelling my Prime membership this month, it's not worth waiting a month for deliveries even with free shipping.
Last edited by KManX89 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

KManX89 wrote:Not the worst thing in the world, but earlier today, I was just hit with this notification on my Amazon Shin Godzilla order:

And not only that, but I pretty much got conned. I clicked the seller page and noticed it was conveniently pulled from Prime deliveries the day it was supposed[\i] to ship, that's probably why it was cancelled, fucking Amazon. And to add further insult to injury: they're now reinstating month-long deliveries for movies, games, etc. even for Prime members after they just lifted them.

Suffice to say I'm probably cancelling my Prime membership this month, it's not worth waiting a month for deliveries even with free shipping.

And on one of the best (arguably) Godzilla films in years and when we all have to stay indoors bored out of our minds.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

KManX89 wrote:Not the worst thing in the world, but earlier today, I was just hit with this notification on my Amazon Shin Godzilla order:

And not only that, but I pretty much got conned. I clicked the seller page and noticed it was conveniently pulled from Prime deliveries the day it was supposed[\i] to ship, that's probably why it was cancelled, skreeonking Amazon. And to add further insult to injury: they're now reinstating month-long deliveries for movies, games, etc. even for Prime members after they just lifted them.

I mean the elephant in the room is that this is probably got canceled and deliveries are delayed due to Covid-19.

Have you at least already seen Shin Gojira already? Good movie to watching during these times.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:

And not only that, but I pretty much got conned. I clicked the seller page and noticed it was conveniently pulled from Prime deliveries the day it was supposed[\i] to ship, that's probably why it was cancelled, skreeonking Amazon. And to add further insult to injury: they're now reinstating month-long deliveries for movies, games, etc. even for Prime members after they just lifted them.

I mean the elephant in the room is that this is probably got canceled and deliveries are delayed due to Covid-19.

Have you at least already seen Shin Gojira already? Good movie to watching during these times.

The only issue I have with this theory is they just lifted the Prime delivery delays until yesterday.

Case in point: my March 30th order of Blade Runner: the Final Cut and Star Wars OT Collection arrived in 2 days yet all movies, games, etc. now (once again) say they won't arrive until the end of the month even for Prime members (after telling us Prime members we would once again be getting our benefits that we pay a monthly fee for), whereas non-Prime items can still be delivered faster, albeit without free shipping.

I get that these are tough times for all (and everybody knows online shops certainly don't have it easy), but not having benefits kinda defeats the purpose of paying for a Prime membership. Suffice to say this will hurt their business, fair or not.

And yes, I have, too bad I won't get to watch it again during these tough times, at least not with Prime benefits.
Last edited by KManX89 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:58 am, edited 6 times in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

After improving for a few days, my allergy-induced breathing trouble got worse last night. Tried taking Zyrtec, which I keep hearing good things about. Goddamn shit had no effect, and now I can't take Benadryl until tonight, and I've gotten accustomed to taking that to help me sleep. As a result, I wheezed all night and only managed about two hours of light, jittery half-sleep plagued with weird dreams.