Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Update:1/29/2020]

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Update:1/29/2020]

Post by Giratina93 »

So, it has come to my attention that the credits scene for Skull Island has been leaked. Now I know you all want to go and spread the news, show it to your friends, spread the good message...

DON'T. SERIOUSLY, DO NOT POST SAID LEAK HERE, OR ANY LEGENDARY (or Toho in general) LEAKS HERE.

I honestly shouldn't have to explain why this is a big no no (Arbok's already covered this in that big announcements post a few months back), so I'll just leave this tidbit here: If you see anyone, ANYONE posting leaked photos, cam rips and stuff ANYWHERE on the site, report it at once. Posting such leaks is grounds for a TRIPLE warning, which means a free week vacation for anyone with no warnings, and if you have even only two, you're gone for a month at best.

This has been your moderator Giratina, now post safely and smartly. :D
Last edited by Giratina93 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Monsterverse Leaks

Post by SpaceG92 »

It should be common sense - but please do not post nonconstructive comments in this thread. You post WILL get deleted and a warning will most likely be issued.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Monsterverse Leaks

Post by Giratina93 »

Posting here to bring everyone's attention back here: With KotM starting filming shortly, you can expect to see leaks and unofficial photos and videos cropping up over the next several months and years. As stated above, please do not post such leaks and unofficially released information on the forums. Arbok has already made his stance on such leaks very clear, and violating this rule is grounds for a triple warning (Which means a free vacation for a week even if you hadn't done anything bad prior, and more than 1 prior means a month long break or longer...)

We take such leaks very seriously, and posting them here can cause severe issues for the site. Thank you, and please post safely and smartly.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos

Post by Giratina93 »

AMMENDMENT TO THE ABOVE: With KotM first footage so close around the corner, I know people are getting impatient and bored and just doing what they want in the sub-board...

PLEASE, JUST PLEASE do not spam the threads because of boredom. The KotM speculation thread was already locked for over a month because of it, and people really do want to come in and check the threads for actual substantial information and news, not pages upon pages of spam. PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE THREADS, or double warnings will be handed out if things go as out of control as the speculation thread a month ago did.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Re: Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

People, please don't go, "LEAK? THERE IS A LEAK? PM IT TO ME PLZ!" in threads. That's spam and can easily derail a thread. If we start seeing that in threads, we will start warning people. Double Warnings may be issued in this case.

Also, we do treat unofficial photos, fake leaks, etc. as legit leaks. So if you're planning to troll the forums, then you will be severely punished (triple warnings, permabans, etc.) depending on the circumstance. If you're not trying to troll, then please be careful about what you're posting.

Added in 2 months 19 days 8 hours 30 seconds:
Re: Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Update: 7/13/2018]
Just to make things clear, if a professional website or company accidentally leak an image/video and it gets removed, then we are going to follow suit and remove the said image(s) or videoes. In this case, we will probably be less likely to warn users.
Last edited by GodEmperorGabara on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Update: 7/13/2018]

Post by Giratina93 »

Well, now we have some leaked footage from the Brazil event, so clearly that means we can post it all willy nilly on the forum, right?

NOPE!

Just like with the prior leaks, please do not post the gif, the video, or the image relating to this leak ANYWHERE on the forum. If you see it being posted, please report it at once, and any such postings will be treated with an immediate double warning. We take this VERY seriously, and don't want the site to land in hot water. Thank you, and have a nice holiday season!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Update:1/29/2020]

Post by Giratina93 »

Reposting here so that everyone who posts in the Monsterverse section knows perfectly well what the rules are, and to abbreviate:

1. Do not post leaked images or video footage on the forums. This is ground for multiple warnings.

2. Do not post FAKE leaked images or try to troll with as such. It is disruptive to the threads and discussion going on, and is grounds for a triple warning.

3. Do not go around begging for leaks on the forum. This is spam and clogs up the threads it happens in. If you're so desperate, go look elsewhere on the internet or ask via PM. This as well is grounds for warnings.