Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Probably cant do this but decided to write it for the hell of it

Kamoebas, Gorosaurus, Gomora, Titantosaurus, Ganimes, Gezora, Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Heisei), and Baragon vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)

In the far off future of 2231, a incredibly wealthy corporation has created the most famous theme park in human history: a tropical resort home to a group of ancient peaceful kaiju, cloned from discovered DNA. This peace is shattered though when the newest kaiju discovered turns out to be an ancient super predator that tears up the park, forcing the crew to release the island's predators in the hope of stopping it

Added in 1 day 23 hours 24 minutes 2 seconds:
Godzilla (Heisei) vs Grand King Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

The King of The Monsters has to take on both of his nemeses at once when Ghidorah mind controls the crew of Mechagodzilla as an edge during a brawl

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

King Kong (Legendary) vs. King Kong (Showa)

Arena: Skull Island

Plot: Sequel to match 212. After his death at the hand of Diagoro, scientist use Kong's DNA to clone him as well as put a mind control device on him, part of an experiment to make kaiju weapons for war. After they find out the existence of another Kong at a place named Skull Island, they decide to let the cloned giant try and take over his counterparts land, but there's one thing both Kong's have in common: the will to never give up and a fight!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ironically enough, I am working on Legendary Kong vs. Showa Kong. The plot I had in mind is... Not this, is all I can say.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:Ironically enough, I am working on Legendary Kong vs. Showa Kong. The plot I had in mind is... Not this, is all I can say.
Well, there's always Round 2. ;)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

More Trilopod requests.

-Gamera (Heisei) vs Trilopod-Daigoro, Trilopod-Godzilla Junior, Trilopod-Minilla, and Trilopod-Mothra Leo Larva.

-Burning Godzilla vs two Trilopod-Burning Godzillas vs Jet Jaguar, Kiryu, and Mecha-King Ghidorah.

-Godzilla (Heisei or Legendary) and King Kong (Showa) vs Trilopod-Kongzilla.

-Super Godzilla vs Trilopod-Burning Godzilla.

-"Someone" vs Trilopod-Godzilla Earth.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Red King Vs Trilopod-Chandler & Trilopod-Magular

Ultraman or Ultraseven Vs Trilopod-Seagoras & Trilopod-Seamons

Orga Vs Trilopod-Astromons
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Copy-Pasting this here because this would be good for Trilopod Takeover.

Gamera vs. Trilopods.

Arena: post-apocalyptic Earth.

Gamera heads off into space to stop an alien invasion with the Cryog alien race and their gigantic pets: The Trilopods. But when things begin to go literally south,the Cryog leader sends out a massive beam,sending Gamera plummeting down to Earth and getting frozen in the antarctic ice for thousands of years! He eventually get's thawed out,only to discover the planet full of Trilopods,who have taken the shape of all of the planet's strongest kaiju. Now Gamera has no choice but to finish what he started and end the Trilopod Invasion!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Probably cant do this but decided to write it for the hell of it

Kamoebas, Gorosaurus, Gomora, Titantosaurus, Ganimes, Gezora, Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Heisei), and Baragon vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)

In the far off future of 2231, a incredibly wealthy corporation has created the most famous theme park in human history: a tropical resort home to a group of ancient peaceful kaiju, cloned from discovered DNA. This peace is shattered though when the newest kaiju discovered turns out to be an ancient super predator that tears up the park, forcing the crew to release the island's predators in the hope of stopping it

Added in 1 day 23 hours 24 minutes 2 seconds:

The King of The Monsters has to take on both of his nemeses at once when Ghidorah mind controls the crew of Mechagodzilla as an edge during a brawl
had an idea similar to that, only it would be a team up

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

kaijufanforever wrote:[quote="SoggyNoodles2016"

had an idea similar to that, only it would be a team up[/quote]

uhhh.

It IS a team up.

RIP Evan.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:[quote="SoggyNoodles2016"

had an idea similar to that, only it would be a team up

uhhh.

It IS a team up.[/quote]
sorry, forgot to say MG and another combatant would team up on GKG until the mind control kicks in(example: Mechagodzilla(heisei) and Ultraseven vs GKG) didn't think before I typed
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Thought this one sounded fun!

Spyler,Wagilgar and Bemular vs. Gabara vs. Zone Fighter.

Arena: Disneyland

Plot: The Garoga aliens steal Bemular from the Monster Graveyard and send him along with their two pets to destroy the happiest place on Earth. And while Zone Fighter heads in to defeat his number one enemies, a wild card kaiju appears in the form of Gabara, who wants to prove that he doesn't need an allies help to save the planet!

Added in 23 minutes 13 seconds:
EDIT: Since Disneyland would probably get TK sued, just make some weird bootleg version like..IDK DOODLEYWORLD or something.
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

tyrantgoji wrote:Thought this one sounded fun!

Plot: The Garoga aliens steal Bemular from the Monster Graveyard and send him along with their two pets to destroy the happiest place on Earth. And while Zone Fighter heads in to defeat his number one enemies, a wild card kaiju appears in the form of Gabara, who wants to prove that he doesn't need an allies help to save the planet!

EDIT: Since Disneyland would probably get TK sued, just make some weird bootleg version like..IDK DOODLEYWORLD or something.
Okay now I want to see this match just to hear this bootleg version of Disneyland lol

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:

Okay now I want to see this match just to hear this bootleg version of Disneyland lol
Imagine the comedic potential: Welcome to DOODLEYWORLD: The most rip offey place on Earth! :lol:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's an idea i thought of after thinking of different kaiju origin stories, and i transformed that idea into a possible match that has one of each. ;)

Destoroyah (the mutant kaiju that hates humanity for creating it) vs. Legion (the alien kaiju that wants Earth for itself) vs. Moguera (the robot monster made to protect the globe from threats) vs. Utsuno Ikusagami (the hero that came from space and also puts the planet under his protection) and Godzilla (Legendary) (The ancient kaiju from millions of years ago that can sway on either side of the good bad factor, in this case good)

Arena: Anywhere, but for some reason i always imagine it in a forest.

Plot: A couple years after Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, surviving Destroyer crabs return and the demonic mutant reforms once again to take revenge. Not only that, but a new alien kaiju named Legion has arrived, and she wants Earth to belong to only her and her Symbiote swarm. With Godzilla dead and Junior nowhere to be found, Earth's last hope resides in the rebuilt Moguera..or does it? The double threat has caused two more giants to come to the battle field: the first being a fourth Godzilla, a defender who wants to restore the balance Destoroyah and Legion are destroying, and Utsuno Ikusagami, a long lost god who has finally returned to protect Earth after a 2,000 year absence. The two defenders team up to save the world, but because this Godzilla's intentions are under wraps by Monarch and Utsuno's tale is so old only few remember him, the pilots of Moguera end up fighting there would be allies while also dealing with the villains.
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

if i didnt have enough on my plate, i would call dibs on this :cry:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kaijufanforever wrote:

Aww cheer up, there's always room for more! ;)

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

tyrantgoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:

true, but to give you an idea of what I am working as of right now...
Trilopod takeover: Orga vs Trilopod
March of the Baragons: Gabora vs Gezora
Dibed match: Godzilla(MV) vs Shin
but your right, I will keep this idea in mind, because DOODLEYWORLD(what do you think of Kaiju Planet?) is just to good to pass up on

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

kaijufanforever wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote: if i didnt have enough on my plate, i would call dibs on this :cry:
but your right, I will keep this idea in mind, because DOODLEYWORLD(what do you think of Kaiju Planet?) is just to good to pass up on
Not gonna lie, shocked this was not Shin's debut match lol should be a treat.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

godjacob wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
i'll try, I agree, but his fight with GKG with Leo was a good match

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

kaijufanforever wrote:
godjacob wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote: true, but to give you an idea of what I am working as of right now...
i'll try, I agree, but his fight with GKG with Leo was a good match
I agree, it was. And wish you the best of luck with this one.