K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Post by Gigantis »

Anyone wanna help writing Ultraman vs. Red King vs. Godzilla (Legendary)? I'm gonna be really busy the next couple weeks and i'm also having trouble thinking of any ideas.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

PLEASE ignore top comment,i dibbed off long ago.

Anyway,after Sanda vs. Gororin is done,i'm doing a Monster Planet homage match: Anguirus vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. Kamacuras vs. Dagahra vs. Dogora vs. Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and M.O.G.E.U.R.A vs. Orga vs. Hedorah vs. SpaceGodzilla. Anyone wanna help out? And i'm gonna make this clear now,i'm having a busy day at university tommorow so it might take me some hours to get you back.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

would anyone like to help me with Desghidorah and Mothra Leo vs Kumasogami and Orochi? I just need to make sure it is ok

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Because I want to get my big matches over and done with as soon as possible to keep my schedual moving, I'm requesting a co-writer for when I start Rogue Titan and Eva Unit-01 vs. Godzilla (Legendary).
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Requesting help with Kong (Monsterverse) vs Megalon vs Skullcrawler vs Gyaos.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Requesting help with Kong (Monsterverse) vs Megalon vs Skullcrawler vs Gyaos.
If you can help me with Orochi vs. Team Guardians in return,we have a deal!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

tyrantgoji wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Requesting help with Kong (Monsterverse) vs Megalon vs Skullcrawler vs Gyaos.
If you can help me with Orochi vs. Team Guardians in return,we have a deal!
Sounds good to me.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

As seen in the match request thread, I will write Desghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah vs. Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah if I get someone to help me.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Really need help finching up Orga Vs Trilopods before the deadline, anyone up for it?

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

kaijufanforever wrote:Really need help finching up Orga Vs Trilopods before the deadline, anyone up for it?
I'm up for it.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

GmkGoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:Really need help finching up Orga Vs Trilopods before the deadline, anyone up for it?
I'm up for it.
thanks!! :D you want me to PM you what I have so far?

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

kaijufanforever wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
I'm up for it.
Yessir.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

GmkGoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
I'm up for it.
Yessir.
Right, sent it your way. Do ya need an idea of the plot or are you good? (I don't want to spoil too much on this thread)

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

I have my match finished for Trilopod Takeover.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Trilopod (aka Godzilla vs Trilopod-Kong).

But I would appreciate a Co-Writer to do some editing to the match. If anyone is interest in helping, let me know and I will PM you the story. The match would need to be done before Mid-February, as that’s when Trilopod matches are to be turned in (according to KaijuX).

By the way, here is an artwork of Trilopod-Kong, if you need to look at it to help edit the match. Artwork by Nagoda: https://www.deviantart.com/nagoda/art/T ... -826671269

So anyone?

Added in 4 days 1 hour 10 minutes 27 seconds:
Mmmm....... You know what, I’m going to go ahead and send the match off.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I could really need somebody's help finishing Armored Titan and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Trilopod before the Takeover deadline hits. I already have most of it done, but i don't think i can get the ending finished in time. Anyone up for some co-writing?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

tyrantgoji wrote:I could really need somebody's help finishing Armored Titan and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Trilopod before the Takeover deadline hits. I already have most of it done, but i don't think i can get the ending finished in time. Anyone up for some co-writing?
I wouldn't worry about the deadline right now. The event got pushed back.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:I could really need somebody's help finishing Armored Titan and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Trilopod before the Takeover deadline hits. I already have most of it done, but i don't think i can get the ending finished in time. Anyone up for some co-writing?
You sir, have got a deal.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:
You sir, have got a deal.
Oh thanks man!..even though the deadline got pushed back, but i really need help on this anyway so i fully accept your help! :D

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

I have finish making this match for the KWC.

Ultraseven vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Zandora

But the match may need some editing. If there is anyone who would like to help me out on the story, let me know, and I will PM you the match.

Added in 1 day 17 hours 29 minutes 4 seconds:
Also, if I don’t hear anything by Monday, I will send the match off to a verifier.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Venom 2009 wrote:I have finish making this match for the KWC.

Ultraseven vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Zandora

But the match may need some editing. If there is anyone who would like to help me out on the story, let me know, and I will PM you the match.
Welll i think i can help out. Just send it over and let me take a look!