The “OTHER” Monsters (Spoilers Ahead)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Re: The “OTHER” Monsters (Spoilers Ahead)

Post by master_of_monsters »

tyrantgoji wrote:
master_of_monsters wrote:wasn't there supposedly a cyclops in KOTM?
Rumored,but not there now. Probably a place holder because the leak named it "The Scylla"
ah, would've been a cool little nod to harryhausen if they did
your source of self destruction

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Rumored,but not there now. Probably a place holder because the leak named it "The Scylla"
That was referring to another monster. The cyclops was unnamed
Long Live The King

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Hokmuto wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
That was referring to another monster. The cyclops was unnamed
Wait really? I swear the leak said Scylla was his name.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

what if the supposed "mechanized giant" is an original creation they named Talos, since we already have the Argo
your source of self destruction

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

master_of_monsters wrote:what if the supposed "mechanized giant" is an original creation they named Talos, since we already have the Argo
I'm all for original mecha in the MV, so this would be pretty nice!
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

master_of_monsters wrote:what if the supposed "mechanized giant" is an original creation they named Talos, since we already have the Argo
Even though that's probably going to be MG, that would be pretty cool.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

There was also word of a Stegosaur Titan as well.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Mokele-mbembe: Titan crusher

Monarch designation: Mokele-mbembe

Classification: Titanus Brontoelephantia

Nature: Bio-terraria

Behavior: Destroyer

Height: 115 meters

Weight: 85,000 tons

Length: 306 meters

Location of emergences: Jebel-barkal, Cairo

Numbers: 1, estimated population in hollow earth

Range: Continental level

Description: If Titanus Ghidorah could have a rival in pure sadism, Mokele mbembe would be his rival. Mokele mbembe is one of the most ferocious, monstrous, and sadistic Titans on record. Mokele mbembe’s appearance is rather strange, as he has an elephant trunk, downward pointing tusks, and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth, as well as a pulsing green horn of the top of his head. Mokele mbembe has the body of a sauropod, back/shoulder spikes, and a ridiculously long tail, which happens to be so long it can wrap around the titan itself. Mokele mbembe also has massive claws on its hands. Mokele mbembe is incredibly hostile for a titan, and WILL attack any titan on sight, unless the titan is an alpha. Mokele mbembe has been observed to battle Ebirah and Komodithrax, and win both battles. When Mokele mbembe attacked Sudan, it destroyed the military with ease, and destroyed several cities along the way. Mokele mbembe has also been observed to burrow using its claws, and erupt from under the ground in a surprise attack. Needless to say, Mokele mbembe is a downright evil titan.

Coloration: Mokele mbembe is a dark greenish gray color, with sandy yellow splashed about its body.

Comparison: Since Mokele is somewhat dinosaurian, it can be compared to Gorosaurus.

ORCA: Frequencies have been discovered to Repel Mokele mbembe. No frequencies have been discovered that attract the beast however. I mean, why would you need to?

Radiation half-life: Mokele mbembe has an extraordinarily lethal radiation signature. When first discovered, a lead shield needed to be built around it to stop it from poisoning the scientists studying it. Thankfully, Mokele mbembe’s half life is VERY short, averaging at around 40 minutes.

Evaluation: Mokele mbembe is A VERY DANGEROUS titan. If ever to attack a city, repel it IMMEDIATELY using the ORCA. Under no circumstances should you come close to the titan.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Why did the above get posted?
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:Mokele-mbembe: Titan crusher

Location of emergences: Jebel-barkal, Sudan

Description: If Titanus Ghidorah could have a rival in pure sadism, Mokele mbembe would be his rival. Mokele mbembe is one of the most ferocious, monstrous, and sadistic Titans on record. Mokele mbembe’s appearance is rather strange, as he has an elephant trunk, downward pointing tusks, and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth, as well as a pulsing green horn of the top of his head. Mokele mbembe has the body of a sauropod, back/shoulder spikes, and a ridiculously long tail, which happens to be so long it can wrap around the titan itself. Mokele mbembe also has massive claws on its hands. Mokele mbembe is incredibly hostile for a titan, and WILL attack any titan on sight, unless the titan is an alpha. Mokele mbembe has been observed to battle Ebirah and Komodithrax, and win both battles. When Mokele mbembe attacked Sudan, it destroyed the military with ease, and destroyed several cities along the way. Mokele mbembe has also been observed to burrow using its claws, and erupt from under the ground in a surprise attack. Needless to say, Mokele mbembe is a downright evil titan.

Coloration: Mokele mbembe is a dark greenish gray color, with sandy yellow splashed about its body.

Comparison: Since Mokele is somewhat dinosaurian, it can be compared to Gorosaurus.

ORCA: Frequencies have been discovered to Repel Mokele mbembe. No frequencies have been discovered that attract the beast however. I mean, why would you need to?

Radiation half-life: Mokele mbembe has an extraordinarily lethal radiation signature. When first discovered, a lead shield needed to be built around it to stop it from poisoning the scientists studying it. Thankfully, Mokele mbembe’s half life is VERY short, averaging at around 40 minutes.

Evaluation: Mokele mbembe is A VERY DANGEROUS titan. If ever to attack a city, repel it IMMEDIATELY using the ORCA. Under no circumstances should you come close to the titan.
There i fixed it. :P

This is a nice made up bio. I like the idea of maybe some of the Titans being downright sadist like Ghidorah but are just forced to do good by Godzilla.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Thanks.

Added in 58 minutes 38 seconds:
Trust me, I have a lot more.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

GmkGoji wrote:Mokele-mbembe: Titan crusher

Location of emergences: Jebel-barkal, Cairo

I honestly love this bio, but from what I know, Mokele Mbembe's posture isn't that much like a sauropod, more like a rauisuchian (Postosuchus) with a slightly higher neck.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

You know, i'll post the Methuselah profile.

Methuselah: The Ancient One

Monarch designation: Methuselah

Classification: Titanus Methuselah

Height: 120 meters at shoulder height, 200 meters at mountain tip

Weight: 300,000 tons

Length: 284 meters

Behavior: Follower

Location of emergences: Munich, Germany

Description: Methuselah is the oldest and most massive Titan on record, surpassing Titanus Gojira and Titanus Ghidorah by hundreds of millions of years. Methuselah is estimated to be the first Titan to come into existence, though this theory is rather shaky. Methuselah is a quadruped titan with giant arms and legs. Methuselah has massive horns, large jaws full of small teeth, and cloudy white eyes. Methuselah’s most distinguishing feature is the enormous mountain on his back. Entire forests, caves, and canyons are sculpted on the gigantic mountain’s surface. Scientists theorize there may even be water in the mountain. Methuselah seems to be a rather passive titan, and does not attack cities out of malice or hostile intent. Whenever Methuselah goes through a city, it seems to be cautious to not destroy any buildings. However, when Ghidorah woke it up back in 2019, it destroyed cities with a seeming bloodlust at Ghidorah’s command. Perhaps his peaceful nature is just a result of Godzilla being alpha. Methuselah also seems to be able to assume alpha status, but does not due to age. Theories suggest Methuselah was the former alpha, and defeated both Gojira and Ghidorah in battle. However, Methuselah may have granted one the alpha status, catalyzing in the battle between Gojira and Ghidorah. However, this theory seems shaky as he once lost in a fight to Rodan, and under very different circumstances than Ghidorah. He also seems to be a follower type Kaiju, as evidenced by his actions when Ghidorah awoke him and after Godzilla reclaimed the alpha position. However, this might be explained by Methuselah’s old age for a titan.

Coloration: A mixture of Green, Brown, and gray.

Comparison: Methuselah is similar to Anguirus in terms of having a spiky back and armor. The similarities seem to end there.

Radiation half-life: Methuselah emits a type of non-toxic radiation that is not harmful to humans. However the radiation seems to attract birds of all kinds.

ORCA: Frequencies have been found that repel and attract Methuselah.

Evaluation: If Methuselah were to come into a city, ORCA frequencies would be able to repel it easily. Methuselah seems to be a peaceful titan however. Therefore, if Methuselah were to not be a threat by accidentally destroying buildings due to the city being evacuated, there is no need to be worried.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Can we post our fan fictions in the fan fiction section, please?

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

These are simply made up monster profiles for the new titans from G:kotm. Not sure what the problem is here.
These are meant to be monarch stylized bios for the new titans.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Thing is, they aren't accurate so stating them as so in this thread will make it seem as if it's official, when, at the end of the day, it's summed up fanfiction.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

GmkGoji wrote:These are simply made up monster profiles for the new titans from G:kotm. Not sure what the problem is here.
These are meant to be monarch stylized bios for the new titans.
Yeah, I know what they are. It was obvious they were made up the moment it mentioned Ebirah.

They don't belong in a thread dedicated to discussing stuff from the movies. Not making a qualitative judgement on them, just saying they're out of place in a thread devoted to actual canon stuff from the film.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Apparently, most of the titans got revealed via X-ray. Abaddon is the third MUTO (despite my belief that it would be Tiamat).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NhbuCgdT7 ... hare_sheet

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:Apparently, most of the titans got revealed via X-ray. Abaddon is the third MUTO (despite my belief that it would be Tiamat).

Okay these things are too blury to see. I can't even tell who's meant to be who besides that serpent one being Leviathan.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:Apparently, most of the titans got revealed via X-ray. Abaddon is the third MUTO (despite my belief that it would be Tiamat).

Okay these things are too blury to see. I can't even tell who's meant to be who besides that serpent one being Leviathan.
I can fully agree. Supposedly, Sekhmet is the centipede thing? I don't believe that's the case but it apparently is.