Gorosaurus and Gabara vs Toonzilla and King Cobra

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Gorosaurus and Gabara vs Toonzilla and King Cobra

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/gabara.htm
&
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/gorosaurus.htm
vs
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/tv/godzilla_gts.htm
&
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/tv/king_cobra.htm

Rules:
1. This is DAM Gorosaurus
2. Scaled

Arena: Monster Island (G:TAS)

This is a toughie for me. The Showa boys have better durability, but Toonzilla and King Cobra are deadly in their own right. I'm leaning the Showa boys here, if only because Gorosaurus's kicks and Gabara's electricity are going to give the G:TAS duo a hard time.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Gorosaurus and Gabara vs Toonzilla and King Cobra

Post by Gigantis »

I don't really see why Toon can't just outsmart the both of them (Gabara seems pretty dumb and Gorosaurus ain't the smartest either) and have them trapped so he and King Cobra can finish them off. BUT if either get too much of a beating or electricity through their veins it's pretty much over. So i think this can go either way.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Goin with Toonzilla here.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'd argue Godzilla is tougher than Goro and Gabara, and his Atomic Ray is gonna hurt a lot for either of them, on top of him being fast enough to outmaneuver either of them. King Cobra simply increases the GTS duo's chances, as she can blind and/or coil up either of the Showa kaiju long enough for Godzilla to tear into them. Giving this one to the GTS duo.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

I feel like King Cobra beats Gabara all day. Imo, Godzilla can take out Gorosaurus too. I think he could possibly solo this, adding King Cobra tips this in their favor. A single Gravity Bolt exploded in front of Gorosaurus and it freaked out. Godzilla's Ray is gonna just torch the Showa team.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Honestly, King Cobra could take out Gorosaurus and Gabara on his own. His adhesive spit would make them both sitting ducks - their best move, Gorosaurus' kangaroo kick, would be useless without him being able to see - and he's strong enough to crush a robot in his coils. The only potential problem is Gabara shocking King Cobra as he wraps around him, but the snake's hide seemed pretty thick. He may not even feel the voltage before he crushes Gabara in his coils.

Meanwhile, Zilla can go have a nice vacation with Komodithrax.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Everyone seems to forget that Gorosaurus isn't just about his kangaroo kick. The dude brought Ghidorah down single handily with just his mouth alone. And Ghidorah just got through with Anguirus, a monster that weighs more then him, dangling from his neck and flew off easily.
If Gorosaurus bites down on Toon or Kobra, they're fucked.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Way I see it

This starts as an endless loop of

Gorosaurus grabs one of the Toon bois- chomps down as hard as he can as Gabara wails on them laughing like a maniac- the other one breaks it up and then bolts due to speed

Rinse-and-repeat until King Cobra wises up and uses gluevenom to hold one down long enough for them to kill it then they have to deal with the other dude.

Goro lives, he might have a chance to take down Cobra but not Zilla.

Gabara lives, the Tristar Toons curbstomp.

Either way Team Toon wins.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.