The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
UltramanGoji

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by UltramanGoji »

KaijuX wrote: Also, we're sticking with him as the definitive Reiwa Godzilla, regardless of what other version or versions come in the future.
That's extremely nearsighted.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

UltramanGoji wrote:
KaijuX wrote: Also, we're sticking with him as the definitive Reiwa Godzilla, regardless of what other version or versions come in the future.
That's extremely nearsighted.
considering there's already four Godzilla as is and i don't really think we can risk having another one show up without people complaining,i don't see what's wrong with having only one Reiwa Era Godzilla.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: To address the elephant in the room: Shin isn't inherently evil. He's a lost soul who's trying to find his sense of self and purpose. He may look frightening, but he's not all too different from the other Godzillas. So him turning into a more heroic role I don't think is out of the realm of possibility. ;)

Also, we're sticking with him as the definitive Reiwa Godzilla, regardless of what other version or versions come in the future. We're definitely not going to be adding any Godzillas, that's for sure. :lol:
Which sucks because we wouldn’t have a Godzilla thats different for being purely evil other then having a neutral Goji thats now beef jerky. And no, I wouldn’t count on Spacegodzilla or corrupted Kiryu.

But, what could you do.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: To address the elephant in the room: Shin isn't inherently evil. He's a lost soul who's trying to find his sense of self and purpose. He may look frightening, but he's not all too different from the other Godzillas. So him turning into a more heroic role I don't think is out of the realm of possibility. ;)

Also, we're sticking with him as the definitive Reiwa Godzilla, regardless of what other version or versions come in the future. We're definitely not going to be adding any Godzillas, that's for sure. :lol:
Which sucks because we wouldn’t havea Godzilla thats different for being purely evil other then having a neutral Goji thats now beef jerky. And no, I wouldn’t count on Spacegodzilla or corrupted Kiryu.

But, what could you do.
Yeah that and...what else? I can understand Ghost Godzilla but if it's just GMK then what else could he have possibly added to the roster? He was the most useless Godzilla in the entire poll.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

soulgodzilla wrote: Which sucks because we wouldn’t have a Godzilla thats different for being purely evil other then having a neutral Goji thats now beef jerky. And no, I wouldn’t count on Spacegodzilla or corrupted Kiryu.

But, what could you do.
Sorry, using my phone. Hit submit on accident trying to type in the text box. Anyways, most Godzilla’s aren’t exactly evil. Most are either neutral or chaotic.

Added in 29 minutes 9 seconds:
Also, if you want to be technical about it, GMK is possessed by spirits that are forcing him to be evil. Who is to say that he would be evil without the spirits inhabiting him.
Last edited by Nagoda on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Nagoda wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Which sucks because we wouldn’t have a Godzilla thats different for being purely evil other then having a neutral Goji thats now beef jerky. And no, I wouldn’t count on Spacegodzilla or corrupted Kiryu.

But, what could you do.
Sorry, using my phone. Hit submit on accident trying to type in the text box. Anyways, most Godzilla’s aren’t exactly evil. Most are either neutral or chaotic.

Added in 29 minutes 9 seconds:
Also, if you want to be technical about it, GMK is possessed by spirits that are forcing him to be evil. Who is to say that he would be evil without the spirits inhabiting him.
Then again, you could be right about that. But at least he had a bit of a sadistic nature.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

SHIN'S HERE BOIS!!!! man what a fun match, despite not being the biggest fan of shin.
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Proofreading King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs Godzilla (Heisei), Anguirus (Showa) Rodan (Heisei), Gorosaurus, Varan, Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa) and Manda (Hybrid).
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

GmkGoji wrote:Proofreading King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs Godzilla (Heisei), Anguirus (Showa) Rodan (Heisei), Gorosaurus, Varan, Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa) and Manda (Hybrid).
you like to go big, I see
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Yup. I sent the match to a verifier already.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

Just curious. Is anybody going to make the Hesei Godzilla reach his Super Godzilla form again? Because so far, he's only reached that status just once.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Rhedosaurus wrote:Just curious. Is anybody going to make the Hesei Godzilla reach his Super Godzilla form again? Because so far, he's only reached that status just once.
Well, that depends if the writer or writers want to use him or not. ;) I mean, Super Godzilla's lucky to have one; Armor Mothra for Mothra Leo hasn't gotten a single match yet. But I do have plans for a Super Godzilla match or two in the future; but how soon I can get to those is another story.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

KaijuX wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:Just curious. Is anybody going to make the Hesei Godzilla reach his Super Godzilla form again? Because so far, he's only reached that status just once.
Well, that depends if the writer or writers want to use him or not. ;) I mean, Super Godzilla's lucky to have one; Armor Mothra for Mothra Leo hasn't gotten a single match yet. But I do have plans for a Super Godzilla match or two in the future; but how soon I can get to those is another story.
I got an Armor Mothra Match planned out but won’t get to it for a while. Also, don’t forget there hasn’t been an Aqua Mothra Match yet.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Spoiler:
While I prefer the Shin Godzilla that had no purpose and found it in destruction that Ultraman Orb vs Godzilla Shin gave us, this was an interesting take.
This was an good match that (once again) I was late for.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Well, after a long, serious talk with KaijuX and Greyshot, we came to the decision that - in order to help differentiate the Godzillas on the roster - we're going to be permanently retiring Heisei Godzilla and replacing him with Super Godzilla. It's the only move that makes sense, really.

*Throws that completely made-up nonsense out into the Rumorsphere to let it roam free and cause havoc.*
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Well, after a long, serious talk with KaijuX and Greyshot, we came to the decision that - in order to help differentiate the Godzillas on the roster - we're going to be permanently retiring Heisei Godzilla and replacing him with Super Godzilla. It's the only move that makes sense, really.

*Throws that completely made-up nonsense out into the Rumorsphere to let it roam free and cause havoc.*
Thank you Titano for announcing our very serious intentions to the world. Infact, all Super Godzilla matches must come with a game to play as well to ensure authenticity to the original source material. So best of luck writing and coding! :P
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Super Godzilla requires such specific circumstances to happen, and even then, what do you put him up against? You can already write the regular Heisei Godzilla holding his own against pretty much any big bad on the roster and no one bats an eye. Obviously, there’s Bagan, but that’s already been done. It would quickly become boring, because everyone would expect Super Godzilla to decimate the villain whenever he shows up, and just like with Bagan, whenever a new match got posted with him, there’d be more people complaining about how hyped Super Godzilla is than actually talking about the match. It’s pretty much the same with Armor Mothra, you literally need Leo to travel back in time to reach that state, Mothra Leo is already a beast capable of wrecking shit, and no one on the roster could actually have an tense fight with Armor Mothra.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Someone needs to do Super Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla or Super Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla vs Super Mechagodzilla.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Super Godzilla requires such specific circumstances to happen, and even then, what do you put him up against? You can already write the regular Heisei Godzilla holding his own against pretty much any big bad on the roster and no one bats an eye. Obviously, there’s Bagan, but that’s already been done. It would quickly become boring, because everyone would expect Super Godzilla to decimate the villain whenever he shows up, and just like with Bagan, whenever a new match got posted with him, there’d be more people complaining about how hyped Super Godzilla is than actually talking about the match. It’s pretty much the same with Armor Mothra, you literally need Leo to travel back in time to reach that state, Mothra Leo is already a beast capable of wrecking poop, and no one on the roster could actually have an tense fight with Armor Mothra.
What about Big Des? He could more then conceivably hold his own against Super Godzilla.

Also, will Legendary Ghiddy show up eventually?
Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Rhedosaurus wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Super Godzilla requires such specific circumstances to happen, and even then, what do you put him up against? You can already write the regular Heisei Godzilla holding his own against pretty much any big bad on the roster and no one bats an eye. Obviously, there’s Bagan, but that’s already been done. It would quickly become boring, because everyone would expect Super Godzilla to decimate the villain whenever he shows up, and just like with Bagan, whenever a new match got posted with him, there’d be more people complaining about how hyped Super Godzilla is than actually talking about the match. It’s pretty much the same with Armor Mothra, you literally need Leo to travel back in time to reach that state, Mothra Leo is already a beast capable of wrecking poop, and no one on the roster could actually have an tense fight with Armor Mothra.
What about Big Des? He could more then conceivably hold his own against Super Godzilla.
Like Rayquza said, Heisei took him down relatively well so there's no real need
Also, will Legendary Ghiddy show up eventually?
He'll be added once Heisei gets retired. As for when that is, the vague answer seems to be soon

RIP Evan.