The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Greyshot151 »

soulgodzilla wrote:Sweet, we can now use Gigan’s Laser Knife and Anguirus’ Ultrasonic Roar.
Just to keep in mind, its the roar from Raids Again. Not G:U.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Greyshot151 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Sweet, we can now use Gigan’s Laser Knife and Anguirus’ Ultrasonic Roar.
What's the difference between the two? The two versions of the sonic roar seem the same.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

HillyHulk wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:
What's the difference between the two? The two versions of the sonic roar seem the same.
G:U is like a forceful attack, the Ultrasonic is basically a high pitch that will hurt your hearing and break relatively weak objects. If your Gyaos or Bagorah, I wouldn't want to be too close. :dizzy:
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:
I know, I know. Still can be useful to hurt anyone sensitive to sounds like the Yog Trio.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Actually,here's a question for new combatants,well if you wanna call them new.

Say in the World of Godzilla,Gorosaurus comes back. The writers decide to give him a couple new powers but other than that he's the same. Does that count as Hybridization or a new combatant?
WAIT REALLY? TO GOOGLE!!!
...I said what if.
oh ok, sorry, got a little exicted.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:
I know, I know. Still can be useful to hurt anyone sensitive to sounds like the Yog Trio.
Aye. It's not quite one-to-one with the Atari version. I think there's good mileage to get out of Anguirus's ultrasonic roar... Though I think in terms of sheer force, MUTO Prime's is a lot stronger. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Wait, does MUTO prime count as a skin/hybrid for the MUTO?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:Wait, does MUTO prime count as a skin/hybrid for the MUTO?
She was,but after some reconsideration she's gonna be a seperate character. Why you ask? Planning to join? ;)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I sent a match to one of the verifiers. Haven't got a response yet.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:I sent a match to one of the verifiers. Haven't got a response yet.
And that's a good thing! When you get a reply,that probably means the match needs more work.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Also, when are the monsterverse titans going to be added? Also, wasn't Shin supposed to be added?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:Also, when are the monsterverse titans going to be added? Also, wasn't Shin supposed to be added?
Shin will,but it probably won't be till next year. Same with he MonsterVerse Titans,since Heisei Ghidorah and Mothra hasn't been retired yet.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:Also, when are the monsterverse titans going to be added? Also, wasn't Shin supposed to be added?
Shin will,but it probably won't be till next year. Same with he MonsterVerse Titans,since Heisei Ghidorah and Mothra hasn't been retired yet.
Okay, thanks. Because I made a MV Rodan vs Anguirus, Ebirah, King Ghidorah, Megaguirus, Gigan, and Bagan match.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Okay, thanks. Because I made a MV Rodan vs Anguirus, Ebirah, King Ghidorah, Megaguirus, Gigan, and Bagan match.
1. How is Rodan suppose to survive that?
2. Which Ghidorah? Gigan doesn't really matter but if you made a match with Heisei Ghidorah you might have to send it over to the K.W.C.E

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Oh, Grand King.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:Oh, Grand King.
Oh,your good!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
1. How is Rodan suppose to survive that?
2. Which Ghidorah? Gigan doesn't really matter but if you made a match with Heisei Ghidorah you might have to send it over to the K.W.C.E
Oh...Rodan survives through... special means.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

are the KOTM Titans allowed to cameo, cause Behemoth cameos in one of my matches

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

kaijufanforever wrote:are the KOTM Titans allowed to cameo, cause Behemoth cameos in one of my matches
You can have the KOTM Titans cameo, that's more than fine. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

tyrantgoji wrote:
They're coming sooner than that, trust me.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61: