The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by KaijuX »

kaijufanforever wrote:is MV Mothra's energy transfer required for MV Godzilla to become Fire Godzilla, of just any great amounts of energy work
Not necessarily. Other sources are fine, I'd say so long as they're not nuclear-based (as we already get that when Godzilla got juiced). I do think MV Mothra's energy could act as more of a stabilizer, but it's hard to say.

Added in 4 hours 9 minutes 45 seconds:
CLAP THEM ALIEN BAT WINGS, we got a match! ;) Hope y'all enjoy it!

...What'd you think I was going to say? And no, I don't care if the Raid's already passed. :P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A good match, and a good introduction for Bagorah. Fast-paced and brutal.

Banner could probably have done with a better resolution, it’s a bit blurry.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
A fun match that gives Bagorah a great start to his (or her?)record!
I would assume Grpyhon and Armored Titan aren't gonna be to far behind.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I’ll need to give this a read when I have the time, but I really do like the banner. Love how the monsters look. But my only nitpick is that I wish that Bagorah was at the near center and not far close to being at the edge of the banner.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

This was a pretty dark, brutal fight.
Spoiler:
So I guess we've all decided that Gyaos is female... Kind of weird, but since it gives birth via asexual reproduction, it's up to the writer so whatever.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk wrote:This was a pretty dark, brutal fight.
Spoiler:
So I guess we've all decided that Gyaos is female... Kind of weird, but since it gives birth via asexual reproduction, it's up to the writer so whatever.
Spoiler:
Bro, do you really want to imagine something laying eggs through their dick? All vertebrates that asexually reproduce are female, anyway.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Birdman wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bro, do you really want to imagine something laying eggs through their dick? All vertebrates that asexually reproduce are female, anyway.
Spoiler:
yeah, the only time asexual reproduction has come from a Male in both real life and fiction is in 1998 and that was only because Toho stopped Emmerich from making Zilla female

RIP Evan.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Birdman wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well, I just looked it up and it looks like you're right... well, if it's accurate then it's accurate. Also, I'm pretty sure males would need to give birth through their butts if they were to asexually reproduce. Now imagine that as I bid you farewell
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Of course not!
Spoiler:
Gyaos are half bird half reptiles. They would have cloacas (one hole for all of it). And you're welcome for THAT image
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Bagorah has joined the fight. It the match was a fun one.

And just before October begun. I'd wonder they have in store for us, but back on topic
Spoiler:
The Space Bat won, giving it a place in the food chain
Other then that, a fun match
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

KaijuX wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:is MV Mothra's energy transfer required for MV Godzilla to become Fire Godzilla, of just any great amounts of energy work
Not necessarily. Other sources are fine, I'd say so long as they're not nuclear-based (as we already get that when Godzilla got juiced). I do think MV Mothra's energy could act as more of a stabilizer, but it's hard to say.

Added in 4 hours 9 minutes 45 seconds:
CLAP THEM ALIEN BAT WINGS, we got a match! ;) Hope y'all enjoy it!

...What'd you think I was going to say? And no, I don't care if the Raid's already passed. :P
so if Rodan transferred his life-force to the big G, would that be ok

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

kaijufanforever wrote:so if Rodan transferred his life-force to the big G, would that be ok
Yeah, that'd be fine.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

A really good match and a nice introduction for Bagorah. The banner could use a bit more work though since both monsters have similar looks being reddish bat like Kaiju.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

KaijuX wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:so if Rodan transferred his life-force to the big G, would that be ok
Yeah, that'd be fine.
thanks for the help

Added in 25 seconds:
great intro for bagorah

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Does Toho have anything to do with the My Hero Academia anime? If so, could Mt. Lady be added to the KWC?
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Venom 2009 wrote:Does Toho have anything to do with the My Hero Academia anime? If so, could Mt. Lady be added to the KWC?
Well they have something to do with the series since it's on their website,but even if that makes them allowed that doesn't really mean she should get in.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Venom 2009 wrote:Does Toho have anything to do with the My Hero Academia anime? If so, could Mt. Lady be added to the KWC?
Just because it's an option doesn't mean we'll be including it. Outside of Eva, I wouldn't expect any anime reps to be added at this point. Plus, I'm not sure of the status concerning Toho's involvement with My Hero; I know there's the Godzilla-like character, but I think that leans closer to Toho associated rather than produced or distributed. Unless I'm missing something.

But the answer is no.

Pair of kings.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I made a card for the KWCE, just saying. ;)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

UltimateDitto wrote:
That’s Good! :D

Now someone make Mt. Lady vs Gezora. :lol:

SoggyNoodles2016

Venom 2009 wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:
That’s Good! :D

Now someone make Mt. Lady vs Gezora. :lol:

……………………………

make it match 69

RIP Evan.