Toys and General Collecting Thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
User avatar
master_of_monsters
G-Grasper
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby master_of_monsters » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:07 am

Anyone here know where I can find the legs to the clayface CnC/BaF
your source of self destruction

User avatar
Maverick Centigrade
Keizer
Posts: 7238
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Hargenteen

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby Maverick Centigrade » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:21 am

master_of_monsters wrote:Anyone here know where I can find the legs to the clayface CnC/BaF


Individual pieces? eBay is your best bet.
So then Worf suddenly has a purple space bazooka...

User avatar
MandaSaurus
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10950
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm
Location: Somewhere between Copperas Cove & Huntsville TX

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby MandaSaurus » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:35 am

Maverick Centigrade wrote:
master_of_monsters wrote:Anyone here know where I can find the legs to the clayface CnC/BaF


Individual pieces? eBay is your best bet.


Yup. Or for the WHOLE BAF put together! Cost ya a lot less than buying all the figures individually for the BAF pieces...

User avatar
master_of_monsters
G-Grasper
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby master_of_monsters » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:52 am

MandaSaurus wrote:
Maverick Centigrade wrote:
master_of_monsters wrote:Anyone here know where I can find the legs to the clayface CnC/BaF


Individual pieces? eBay is your best bet.


Yup. Or for the WHOLE BAF put together! Cost ya a lot less than buying all the figures individually for the BAF pieces...


yeah I'll probably do that because the legs alone are going to cost me about $70+
your source of self destruction

User avatar
MandaSaurus
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10950
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm
Location: Somewhere between Copperas Cove & Huntsville TX

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby MandaSaurus » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:00 pm

^ WHAT?!? That's highway robbery! I've seen complete BAF figures go for less than $50! You need to shop around some more...

User avatar
master_of_monsters
G-Grasper
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby master_of_monsters » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:12 pm

MandaSaurus wrote:^ WHAT?!? That's highway robbery! I've seen complete BAF figures go for less than $50! You need to shop around some more...


that all depends on the character, I got the monster venom BAF for approximately $120 collectively because I bought it piece by piece over a few weeks where as ones like the man-thing BAF I was able to get whole for $40
your source of self destruction

User avatar
2004Zilla
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: Val Verde
Contact:

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby 2004Zilla » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Getting back into collecting McFarlane's Halo figures and picked these guys and gals up!

Image

Image

Image
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:What has this thread become.

Image

User avatar
MandaSaurus
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10950
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm
Location: Somewhere between Copperas Cove & Huntsville TX

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby MandaSaurus » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:46 am

^ Aren't those the older figures, from McFarlane Toys? I have a few of those packed away. Mainly some of the early exclusives in the line...

User avatar
master_of_monsters
G-Grasper
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby master_of_monsters » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:47 pm

your source of self destruction

User avatar
MandaSaurus
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10950
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm
Location: Somewhere between Copperas Cove & Huntsville TX

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby MandaSaurus » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:09 pm

master_of_monsters wrote:https://mcfarlane.com/toys/all-might/

mother of...


Eh, I never got into My Hero Academia. My taste in anime always ran more to NGE and Attack on Titan...

User avatar
2004Zilla
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: Val Verde
Contact:

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby 2004Zilla » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:16 pm

MandaSaurus wrote:^ Aren't those the older figures, from McFarlane Toys? I have a few of those packed away. Mainly some of the early exclusives in the line...

They are.McFarlane's Halo figures are great. The new stuff by Mattel doesn't look very good at all.
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:What has this thread become.

Image

User avatar
master_of_monsters
G-Grasper
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby master_of_monsters » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:58 am

MandaSaurus wrote:
master_of_monsters wrote:https://mcfarlane.com/toys/all-might/

mother of...


Eh, I never got into My Hero Academia. My taste in anime always ran more to NGE and Attack on Titan...


I'm mostly a mecha guy myself but it's gone a little dry recently so I've been trying random shows
your source of self destruction

User avatar
2004Zilla
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: Val Verde
Contact:

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby 2004Zilla » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Got a killer deal and picked up the Figma Reaper at Best Buy for $20! They price matched w/ Gamestop and the latter's online store actually has some Reapers still in stock (as of the post) so if you want to get yourself a Reaper now's the time to jump on it! I freaking love this guy.

Resized Image
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:What has this thread become.

Image

User avatar
_JNavs_
Kwaidan
Posts: 5661
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:59 pm
Location: ニューヨーク

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby _JNavs_ » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Finally managed to pick up the Figma Leonidas, and for $65! He normally runs $120+ so it was a steal. Great timing too since I've been playing Assassins Creed Odyssey which is all about the Greeks/Spartans.

Also picked up the new DC Essentials Red Hood which is now THE definitive Red Hood figure. Absolutely perfect.

As well as 3 Joker posters because.... ya know, Oscar-Worthy.
Image
Sith Apprentice.

User avatar
Maverick Centigrade
Keizer
Posts: 7238
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Hargenteen

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby Maverick Centigrade » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:16 pm

2004Zilla wrote:Got a killer deal and picked up the Figma Reaper at Best Buy for $20! They price matched w/ Gamestop and the latter's online store actually has some Reapers still in stock (as of the post) so if you want to get yourself a Reaper now's the time to jump on it! I freaking love this guy.

Resized Image


How the hell does a 70 dollar Figma go down to 20 bucks?!
So then Worf suddenly has a purple space bazooka...

User avatar
2004Zilla
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: Val Verde
Contact:

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby 2004Zilla » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Maverick Centigrade wrote:How the hell does a 70 dollar Figma go down to 20 bucks?!

Gamestop has been doing a lot of flash sales on toys lately. See also: that $5 dollar figure sale they had not too long ago.

I was really lucky Best Buy price matched because most of the Gamestops around me aren't the best at stocking inventory.
SuperPawnageGigan wrote:What has this thread become.

Image

User avatar
Maverick Centigrade
Keizer
Posts: 7238
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Hargenteen

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby Maverick Centigrade » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:14 pm

2004Zilla wrote:
Maverick Centigrade wrote:How the hell does a 70 dollar Figma go down to 20 bucks?!

Gamestop has been doing a lot of flash sales on toys lately. See also: that $5 dollar figure sale they had not too long ago.

I was really lucky Best Buy price matched because most of the Gamestops around me aren't the best at stocking inventory.


Oh yeah? Well I'll just get the Hasbro Reaper! Take that.

:mad:
So then Worf suddenly has a purple space bazooka...

User avatar
master_of_monsters
G-Grasper
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby master_of_monsters » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:01 am

your source of self destruction

User avatar
MandaSaurus
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 10950
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm
Location: Somewhere between Copperas Cove & Huntsville TX

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby MandaSaurus » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:23 pm

master_of_monsters wrote:https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-053315 no clue what this is but I want it


Cool. Got $334? Go for it...

User avatar
master_of_monsters
G-Grasper
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 am

Re: Toys and General Collecting Thread

Postby master_of_monsters » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:30 pm

MandaSaurus wrote:
master_of_monsters wrote:https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-053315 no clue what this is but I want it


Cool. Got $334? Go for it...


is there anything you don't freakout on, or do you just wait until you're already in a bad mood and then come here and take it out on other people?
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
your source of self destruction


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests