Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by HillyHulk »

Gigan (Millennium) vs. Megalon

The Xiliens and Seatopians plan to work together against the United States. Gigan's memories of Megalon before being fossilized throws that out the window, however.

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

Gigan (Showa) vs. Kamacuras swarm

The Nebula M aliens return to Earth with Gigan in tow, intent on world domination- only to find the planet on the verge of devastation by Kamacuras. The cyber kaiju must slice through an onslaught of mantises if he wants to meet his goal- and survive!

Godzilla (MonsterVerse) and Anguirus vs. Megalon and Manda (Showa)

In the distant past, rival civilizations waged war against eachother using Titans, Seatopia and Mu band together using their monsters to invade, but Godzilla and Anguirus rise up to protect their home of worship- this match would explain Anguirus’s skeleton outside the temple in GKOTM

King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse) vs. Destroyah

Ghidorah regenerates from his severed head and begins to terrorize Mexico- until Destroyah emerges from the dead sea- a terrible product of the Oxygen Destroyer missile that was used against Godzilla and Ghidorah in the past.
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Don’t know if anyone requested this yet so I will put this here.

Grand King Ghidorah vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)
Setting: In prehistoric times, Cretaceous Ghidorah ran amok devouring life. However, he was soon driven off when a larger, stronger Ghidorah arrived to take control of the planet. Millions of years later, the now fully grown Grand King Ghidorah returns to show just who is the Strongest King of Terror.
Last edited by Nagoda on Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:Don’t know if anyone requested this yet so I will put this here.

Grand King Ghidorah vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)
Setting: In prehistoric times, Cretaceous Ghidorah ran amok devouring life. However, he was soon driven off when a larger, stronger Ghidorah arrived to take control of the planet. Millions of years later, the now fully grown Grand King Ghidorah returns to show just who is the Strongest King of Terror.
Um...i typed this one out as soon as MVG got announced :lol: your plot sounds 10x better than mine tho.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I've taking a liking to Krystalak and Obsidius for the past hour so here's a duology match with them!

Krystalak vs. Obsidius

Arena: New York.

Plot: During SpaceGodzilla's rampage,he left two crystals under the Earth's crust to make sure a new monster would rise if he fell. However,the crystal ended creating two different monsters. The first fully absorbing himself in his father's crystal energy,the other fusing with the planet's rock and lava supply. But both monsters become aware of each-other in time,and there can only be one who can carry there father's destiny...

Krystalak and Obsidius vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary)

Arena: Tokyo.

Plot:After Krystalak/Obsidius's (whoever you make loose in KVO) win against his brother,he takes out his wrath on humanity with his grand title. But a threat from space threatens his future plans and he goes to take care of the threat. But he's totally outmatched,yet when it seems there's no hope for him,a familiar presense comes forth.

Added in 1 day 9 minutes 56 seconds:
Since we're getting a match that's based off Valley of Gwangi,i have to ask...why has nobody made a Kong match that's just a K.W.C version of the movie?

King Kong vs. Anguirus (or Baragon or Varan,fill in for the T-Rex),Manda (Showa,fills in for the Plesiosaur in Kong's lair),Kumonga (reference to the spider pit scene) and Rodan (Heisei,the pterosaur Kong fights on the mountain)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ Gorosaurus would be the obvious, but suitable, T-Rex replacement. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:^ Gorosaurus would be the obvious, but suitable, T-Rex replacement. ;)
Yeah that's why i didn't choose him,he's to obvious :lol: . If he was still in the roster i would go with Godzillasaurus,but then again you could have that happen in the K.W.C.E now.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Armored Titan vs Sanda
A mountain village is attacked by Reiner and a swarm of Titans but Sanda arrives to protect the people from the monsters.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:Armored Titan vs Sanda
A mountain village is attacked by Reiner and a swarm of Titans but Sanda arrives to protect the people from the monsters.
Geeeeneral rule of thumb is that, while it's perfectly fine to have the AOT characters from the movies look and act like their anime counterpart, we're not seeking to force-adding the other AOT characters outside of the movies. Unless Greyshot says otherwise, idk. :P
Spoiler:
What I'm content with are substitutes, even if they are not the original host. In this context, I wouldn't mind giving that role to Sannagi (the dude with the axe) as he strikes me as the closest thing to Soldier Reiner.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Red King

The Hollow Earth brings Godzilla to the Lawless Monster Zone where he encounters a new king who’s not eager to share the throne.

Rogue Titan vs. Rodan (MonsterVerse)

Mt. Fuji erupts, unleashing the fire demon Rodan on Japan who ravages Tokyo with Hell fire. With the city reduced to nothing but flaming ruins, Eren Yeager emerges from the ash, vowing for revenge.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I know Venom requested this one but i think i can give it more of a story ;)
Godzilla vs. Manda:Round 2

Arena: Norse Mythology

Plot: Manda awakens in a massive lake,mistaken for the legendary World Serpent.Thor and Odin try to take him down yet fail miserably. Then the thunder God gets an idea:awaken another monster to deal with the serpent,and luckily,ones just hiding beneath....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ LP Godzilla could count as a Thunder God himself, even if it's just Dagon.

Pair of kings.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

KaijuX wrote:^ LP Godzilla could count as a Thunder God himself, even if it's just Dagon.
soooo... could Dagon count as a skin for LPG?

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

Why wouldn’t he, MonsterVerse versions are members of a species not one singular entity

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Orichalcum wrote:Why wouldn’t he, MonsterVerse versions are members of a species not one singular entity
well, technically, Dagon dies after one battle in canon, so there's really not a lot to do with him :lol:

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Dagon and Raijin could count as alternate names for 2014 Godzilla. With what we know of him, prefer to keep him closer to the 2014 iteration of Godzilla as that's what matches his appearance (though that is not to say he has to be exclusively that).

Pair of kings.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Legendary) vs Everyone.

The two Godzillas battle each other to prove who is the King of the Monsters. However, a lager group of monsters shows up as each of them want the title of Monster King, and joins forces to take down the Godzillas.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

KaijuX wrote:Dagon and Raijin could count as alternate names for 2014 Godzilla. With what we know of him, prefer to keep him closer to the 2014 iteration of Godzilla as that's what matches his appearance (though that is not to say he has to be exclusively that).
ok, wanted to ask seeing how they are pretty much the same

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Orochi vs. Team Guardians (Godzilla (Heisei),Anguirus,Rodan (Heisei),Gamera,Gomora,Mothra Leo,Baragon,Varan,Gorosaurus,King Kong,Kiryu,Ultraseven and Megalon)

Arena: Mount Fuji

After 1,000 years on the moon,Tsukoyomi escapes and transforms into Orochi once again,ready to take back what's his. This leaves Earth's monsters to stand against him and creates an uneasy alliance between humanity and the seatopians,since they both share the planet and don't want it destroyed. Due to this,Megalon is sent out to fight with his fellow monsters,but the others aren't so sure he can be trusted...

Based off this old banner Nagoda made for me back when i was still a lurker https://www.deviantart.com/nagoda/art/O ... -769195055

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Orichalcum wrote:Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Red King

The Hollow Earth brings Godzilla to the Lawless Monster Zone where he encounters a new king who’s not eager to share the throne.

Rogue Titan vs. Rodan (MonsterVerse)

Mt. Fuji erupts, unleashing the fire demon Rodan on Japan who ravages Tokyo with Hell fire. With the city reduced to nothing but flaming ruins, Eren Yeager emerges from the ash, vowing for revenge.
Alright, I'll totally do the Rogue Titan vs Rodan (Monsterverse) match.

Added in 11 minutes 31 seconds:
Rogue Titan, Ultraman, Ultraseven, Utsuno Ikusagami & Zone Fighter vs Krystalak, Obsidius & Space Godzilla
Plot: Space Godzilla begins his invasion of the planet. He creates two soldiers to help him eliminate the Earth Guardians and conquer the planet but instead of his father and his friends arriving. Humans that can transform arrive on the scene to defend their planet from the invader.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Zilla
Plot: The Xilen invasion has begun. They have sent their monsters across the globe, destroying Earth'S cities one by one. They had sent Zilla to New York and there he finds the ancient alpha predator.....the king of the monsters...Godzilla.