Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

Stump Feet wrote:I don’t think the Gryphon would fit the narrative at all, I think Baragon’s a fine choice.
ok

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Ultraman vs Red King vs Godzilla (Legendary or Heisei)

As the comet Cyphon threatens Earth with it's mysterious waves, the SSP finds themselves in the frozen north of Japan, trying to stop a Red King who has eaten a nuclear weapon (as the comet will cause it to go off.) as Ultraman confronts him, Godzilla arrives at the scene to both feed on the weapon and destroy Red King's threat to his territory. Now Ultraman must fight off the ruthless Red King and Godzilla's rage at this perceived threat, all while trying to make sure the battle doesn't set off the bomb.

Based off of episode 25 of Ultraman
aha! i've been trying to find this one! i'll take it up when i'm done with Gabara vs. Rogue Titan.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

(MonsterVerse) Mothra vs. Kong

After Kong's island sinks into the ocean, the giant ape swims ashore in China and tries to take Mothra's temple as his own.

(MonsterVerse) Rodan vs. Megaguirus

A chamber opens up on Isla De Mara releasing hoards of Meganula and their queen who slaughter the residents until Monarch arrives and forms a dangerous plan to unleash Rodan from his volcanic containment to turn the tide.

(MonsterVerse) King Ghidorah vs. Monster X

The Xillian invasion is jeopardized when Ghidorah destroys their entire fleet on his way to Earth; the controller in his dying breath summons Monster X to take revenge.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

i was thinking about my early days of writing for the K.W.C and i thought about this match since it was the first one i ever tried writing. i'm still not big enough to tangle a vs. Everyone match at the moment (and even when i am ready,i have a different one in my sight) so i figured "eh,might as well let somebody else have it"

Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Everyone.

Plot: after laying dormant for millions of years,Grand King Ghidorah rises once again. But knowing that coming back in the flesh would lead to him getting jumped by all of Earth;s monsters,he decides to go for a more tatical approach: Mind control them. This leads to G-Force sending out Mechagodzilla to deal with the threat,which is only the beginning of a much bigger battle in the Big Apple.
The monster roster includes: Mechagodzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Heisei), Cyber-Godzilla,Kiryu, Gigan (Millennium),Gabara, Skullcrawler, King Kong, Ultraseven, Megaguirus, Dagahra, Spyler, Wagilgar, Zandora, Colossal Titan, Gabara, Desghidorah (was Heisei Ghidorah in the original match but he's getting retired) Bemular (used to be Goliath in the original match but again,he's getting retired) and Grand King Ghidorah. And you don't have to include this,but i was planning to add the Super X-2 and the Gotengo as MechaG's allies.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Monsterverse King Ghidorah vs. Gatanozoa from Ultraman Tiga.
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba but it's flooded with water and shrouded in darkness thanks to Gatanozoa's presence.

Plot is very straight forward, Gatanozoa awakens from the dark depths of the ocean and emerges in Winnipeg out of all places and catches the attention of another malevolent giant kaiju, King Ghidorah. Ghidorah flies to Winnipeg and dukes it out with Gatanozoa, it's a battle between two evil forces and no matter who wins, mankind loses.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

AllosaurHell wrote:Monsterverse King Ghidorah vs. Gatanozoa from Ultraman Tiga.
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba but it's flooded with water and shrouded in darkness thanks to Gatanozoa's presence.

Plot is very straight forward, Gatanozoa awakens from the dark depths of the ocean and emerges in Winnipeg out of all places and catches the attention of another malevolent giant kaiju, King Ghidorah. Ghidorah flies to Winnipeg and dukes it out with Gatanozoa, it's a battle between two evil forces and no matter who wins, mankind loses.
You’re in the wrong forums lad, but if your talking about the KWCE, then that’ll be accepted.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

soulgodzilla wrote:

You’re in the wrong forums lad, but if your talking about the KWCE, then that’ll be accepted.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll post it there instead.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

AllosaurHell wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll post it there instead.
You’re welcome
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Gamera (Heisei) and Gyaos (Heisei)

In the future, the world is overrun by Gyaos. Emmy takes Mecha-King Ghidorah to the past to destroy Atlantis before the Gyaos could be created. However, the Atlantians had already created three Gyaos and sends them along with Gamera to fight the cyborg dragon.
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

After seeing everyones suggestions for a opponent for him,i just couldn't resist making this :lol:
Gorosaurus vs. Everyone (Red King,Black Moth,Kamacuras,Monsterverse Mothra,M.U.T.O (Female),Rogue Titan,M.O.G.U.E.R.A,Mechani Kong,Gigan (Showa),Ultraseven,Zone Fighter,Rodan (Heisei) and Titanosaurus)

Plot:remnants of SpaceGodzilla's crystals have begun to erect itself from under the Earth and are infecting people and kaiju alike,Gorosaurus being one of them. Getting a massive power-boost from the crystals (but not quite critical mass yet),heroes,monster and machine band together to stop the mad Allosaurus.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

An underwater Dogora match where the space monster begins sucking up all of the ocean, creating massive tidal waves and whirl pools in his wake and angering an assortment of sea monsters in the process

Dogora vs. Showa Ebirah, Manda, Titanosaurus, Gezora, and Gaira
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Red King

Arena: Las Vegas

Plot: After his bitter defeat against Mothra and Battra earlier in the year,Godzilla swims to the United States to continue his rampage. However,in an underground facility,an anti-monster force named "Gaia" is going under it's next big step in destroying them all: a project titled Operation:Eternal Light. In a test run,however,they end up awakening a new monster named Red King. Using the monster to their advantage, Gaia sends Red King on a collision course with Godzilla in a massive battle in Las Vegas,while the protagonist set out to stop Gaia from finishing the Eternal Light project. Can Godzilla overcome what may be his greatest challenge yet?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mothra Leo vs. Rodan (Heisei)

Arena:anywhere.

What Rebirth of Mothra 3 was going to be,now brought to life!

Godzilla Junior and Mothra (Monsteverse) vs. Desghidorah

Arena: Mount Fuji

Leo travelling to the past to stop Cretaceous Ghidorah has caused a time paradox,making him no longer exist and leaving the future defensless when Desghidorah is reawakened. However,a smaller subspecies of Mothra comes to the planets aid. Meanwhile,the adolescent son of Godzilla is looking for a good way to prove his worth to his father,and what's a better way to do that than taking down an extraterrestrial dragon? (even if he's having some assistance)
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Red King

Plot: After his bitter defeat against Mothra and Battra earlier in the year,Godzilla swims to the United States to continue his rampage. However,in an underground facility,an anti-monster force named "Gaia" is going under it's next big step in destroying them all: a project titled Operation:Eternal Light. In a test run,however,they end up awakening a new monster named Red King. Using the monster to their advantage, Gaia sends Red King on a collision course with Godzilla in a massive battle in Las Vegas,while the protagonist set out to stop Gaia from finishing the Eternal Light project. Can Godzilla overcome what may be his greatest challenge yet?
I'm getting Horizon Zero Dawn vibes

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kaijufanforever wrote:

I have no idea what that is so it's all coincodence. :P

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

tyrantgoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:

I have no idea what that is so it's all coincodence. :P
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon_Zero_Dawn
here ya go

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

King Ghidorah(Lengendary, if applicable) vs Mecha- King Ghidorah vs Grand King Ghidorah vs Godzilla (Hesei) vs Monster X vs Desghidorah.

Plot: Emmy’s attempt to go back in time to save Japan from Godzilla backfires when MKG creates a hole in space time, bringing several other versions of Ghidorah from separate timelines into the Hesei era. Now not only does she have to face Godzilla, but the deadliest incarnations of Ghidorah from across the multiverse.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ultragodzillafan wrote:King Ghidorah(Lengendary, if applicable) vs Mecha- King Ghidorah vs Grand King Ghidorah vs Godzilla (Hesei) vs Monster X vs Desghidorah.

Plot: Emmy’s attempt to go back in time to save Japan from Godzilla backfires when MKG creates a hole in space time, bringing several other versions of Ghidorah from separate timelines into the Hesei era. Now not only does she have to face Godzilla, but the deadliest incarnations of Ghidorah from across the multiverse.
I think someone actually has this match planned. Minus Godzilla tho.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m planning on doing something with Greek mythology but since I can’t think of how to make this work, I’ll leave it here.
Skullcrawler (Or Manda (Scylla replacement)) vs Daghara (or any other Kaiju you can think of to replace Charybdis)
Setting: Searching for home, Odysseus must pass between the whirlpool called Charybdis and the man eating Scylla. However, not everything is as it seems as the two monsters of myth reveal their true forms and start a battle to the death with his ship caught between.
tyrantgoji wrote:
Ultragodzillafan wrote:King Ghidorah(Lengendary, if applicable) vs Mecha- King Ghidorah vs Grand King Ghidorah vs Godzilla (Hesei) vs Monster X vs Desghidorah.

I think someone actually has this match planned. Minus Godzilla tho.
Not planned per say, more of I got bored and made a banner using all the available Ghidorahs with a short plot synopsis of Time Travel only makes things worse.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Old man Godzilla (Heisei or Legendary) vs. ???

Based off the Old man Logan comics. An elderly Godzilla is the last monster alive on a post-apocalyptic Earth due to a massive threat,and decides to risk his life in order to save his home.