Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by Stump Feet »

Legion vs. MonsterVerse Ghidorah

*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ultraman and/or Ultraseven vs. Biollante

inspired by a the Ultraman episode with Jamilla in it (i think that's his name). Hayata isn't really fond of killing a monster that used to be human and i doubt Dan would be either.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:Ultraman and/or Ultraseven vs. Biollante

inspired by a the Ultraman episode with Jamilla in it (i think that's his name). Hayata isn't really fond of killing a monster that used to be human and i doubt Dan would be either.
Thats a good idea, and this could also work really well for Black Moth.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:Ultraman and/or Ultraseven vs. Biollante

you got the name right

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Zilla vs. Godzilla (Heisei): Round 2 (because i did round 1)

plot: The JSDF create the Neo-Oxygen Destroyer and decide to test it out in the open sea...not aware that the H.E.A.T team was there. Heartbroken by his fathers death,Zilla goes on a rampage across Japan,getting Godzilla's attention.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:Zilla vs. Godzilla (Heisei): Round 2 (because i did round 1)

plot: The JSDF create the Neo-Oxygen Destroyer and decide to test it out in the open sea...not aware that the H.E.A.T team was there. Heartbroken by his fathers death,Zilla goes on a rampage across Japan,getting Godzilla's attention.
Technically, we could just use an Oxygen Destroyer as it is a military weapon in the Monsterverse now. It remains no longer, a superweapon capable of killing Godzilla with no documentation on its creation.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Manda (Millennium) - Round 2

Like to see how Manda do against Fire Godzilla.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

MonsterVerse Godzilla & Kong (or MonsterVerse Mothra) vs. Obsidius & MonsterVerse Rodan
Last edited by Stump Feet on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Sting

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

tyrantgoji wrote:Zilla vs. Godzilla (Heisei): Round 2 (because i did round 1)

Maybe not with Godzilla, but i’ll definitely do a match with that plot line.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Here's a mind-fuck for yah.

Before Heisei Ghidorah gets retired...
Ghidorah (Heisei) and Godzilla (1998) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah and Cyber-Godzilla

When the Futurians return, their new highly experimental time machine accidentally splits open the dimension, causing multiple realities to bleed in with each other, and this impossible match-up to happen
Last edited by Stump Feet on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Sting

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Matches for Heisei Ghidorah and the other monsters being retired are no longer being accepted.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

That's incredibly disheartening, I thought that was a good concept.
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Stump Feet wrote:That's incredibly disheartening, I thought that was a good concept.
i mean there's always the K.W.C.E, he's not getting retired there!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Legendary)/Gamera vs. Everyone (pick your own roster)

an idea i fell is to good to pass up. i left this one free to pick between Legendary and Gamera because the main plot fits both monsters.

the plot is that Legendary or Gamera get fed up with Godzilla's needless destruction and reckless behavior and decide the only way to end it is to kill him. However,the monster king isn't going down without a fight. Their brawl goes across the planet and more monsters get caught in the crossfire. Having enough of this,the other monsters decide to band together and take them both down.

Added in 5 hours 38 minutes 3 seconds:
Buuut if you don't like the idea of "guardian monster vs the bad guy" and think it's more interesting if the two guardians fight,i have an idea for that too! ;)

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Gamera vs. Everyone

Godzilla was never really fond of the Atlanteans,thinking that them creating there own monsters disturbed the balance of nature.With this mindset,he plans to eradicate every last thing they have ever made,including there monsters. After whipping out most of the Gyaos's,he sets his eyes out on their worst enemy: Gamera. But the Chelonian won't go down without a fight. Their battle reigns across Earth and other monsters get sucked into the madness.Having enough,the other monsters,mechas and heroes team up to take the two down a peg. Perhaps the match can end with
Spoiler:
Godzilla letting his hate go and teaming up with Gamera to take down the hoard.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Gorosaurus meets Valley Of The Gwangi

Ranchers are shocked to find their livestock suddenly missing on the Frontier and follow enormous footprints leading from their property to a mysterious valley where no man dares step foot, what they find is a prehistoric kaiju clash against Gorosaurus and Rodan (Bagorah, Sanda, Kumonga or any other creature)

If someone takes this up, the banner has to have cowboys on horses and lassos :lol:
Last edited by Stump Feet on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Sting

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Stump Feet wrote:Gorosaurus meets Valley Of The Gwangi

Ranchers are shocked to find their livestock suddenly missing on the Frontier and follow enormous footprints leading from their property to a mysterious valley where no man dares step foot, what they find is a prehistoric kaiju clash against Gorosaurus and Rodan (Bagorah, Sanda, Kumonga or any other creature)

If someone takes this up, the banner has to have cowboys on horses and lassos :lol:
That sounds like fun, I've got this.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Who’s you’re preferred combatant for Goro? I’ll go request the banner :P
Last edited by Stump Feet on Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Sting

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Stump Feet wrote:Who’s you’re preferred combatant for Goro? I’ll go request the banner :P
I think Baragon will do nicely.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Stump Feet wrote:Who’s you’re preferred combatant for Goro? I’ll go request the banner :P
the gryphon

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

I don’t think the Gryphon would fit the narrative at all, I think Baragon’s a fine choice.
Long Live The Sting