The “OTHER” Monsters (Spoilers Ahead)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: The “OTHER” Monsters (Spoilers Ahead)

Post by BlankAccount »

Stump Feet wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:The mammoth has one of the most uncreative monster designs i've ever seen. Literally just a giant mammoth.

They couldn't have designed any cool creatures like pacific rim?

Hope Kong kills that fuzzy elephant.
Have you actually watched King Of The Monsters by any chance? I know he's not featured very much and his sequences are short but what we do see of him in no way resembled an elephant, it looked like a giant ape with tusks...
Sigh.

At a glance, it looks like a mamaoth/elephant. The shot goes by so quick, I thought he was one. People need to stop being so hard on others. I don't blame GA or other fans for mistaking it for one.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Living Corpse wrote:
Stump Feet wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:The mammoth has one of the most uncreative monster designs i've ever seen. Literally just a giant mammoth.

Have you actually watched King Of The Monsters by any chance? I know he's not featured very much and his sequences are short but what we do see of him in no way resembled an elephant, it looked like a giant ape with tusks...
Sigh.

At a glance, it looks like a mammoth/elephant. The shot goes by so quick, I thought he was one. People need to stop being so hard on others. I don't blame GA or other fans for mistaking it for one.
i know he looks like one at first,but if he was talking about him with the new HD pictures,it's easy to tell he's nowhere close to a mammoth. if i came out harsh while saying it i apologize but it's still clear as day.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Living Corpse wrote:
At a glance, it looks like a mamaoth/elephant.
Key word, at a glance, we may not see a lot but we definitely catch more than just a glance and he didn't look anything like an elephant to me during my singular viewing.

To be honest, I thought it was Kong for a second until the tusks registered in my head
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Stump Feet wrote:

and a tapir face
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Stump Feet wrote:

It looks like a mammoth. Down to the brown color, the elephant roars, and tusks. If it was an ape, im not gonna know that. It attacked Russia in a 5 second clip and the camera spun around him, rodan, and the spider at the end for like 10 seconds.
Last edited by Destoroyah of Worlds on Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

It didn't even attack Russia...
Long Live The Sting

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: It looks like a mammoth. Down to the brown color, the elephant roars, and tusks. If it was an ape, im not gonna know that. It attacked Russia in a 5 second clip and the camera spun around him, rodan, and the spider at the end for like 10 seconds.
He's named Behemoth and he's in Brazil.

MrRockett
JXSDF Technician

Post by MrRockett »

I call him Mr Snuffleupagus.
goji89 wrote:King Gonorrhea
I've turned over a new leaf, and it's still just a leaf so I guess I'm still the same a-hole I've always been just now with two leaves.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Stump Feet wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
At a glance, it looks like a mamaoth/elephant.
Key word, at a glance, we may not see a lot but we definitely catch more than just a glance and he didn't look anything like an elephant to me during my singular viewing.

To be honest, I thought it was Kong for a second until the tusks registered in my head
I honestly don't care if the GA think he's a mammoth, it doesn't effect the story for Godzilla vs Kong and he's not a main monster.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

I mean you’re right, doesn’t really matter what the GA thought he was. I doubt he’ll ever show up again anyway so who cares.
Long Live The Sting

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

is it weird that I honestly wanted to see the literal giant mammoth over behemoth?
your source of self destruction

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

master_of_monsters wrote:is it weird that I honestly wanted to see the literal giant mammoth over behemoth?
i like Behemoth as is,but i'm too curious to see what he's look like if they kept the original concept. it looked pretty cool.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Abaddon is in Mexico not Sargon.

so that makes two people who claim to have seen it. i doubt there the same person.
Incorrect

I just found a screenshot of Mark holding the iPad displaying the Titan map and Abaddon is located in Devil's Tower, Wyoming
Last edited by Stump Feet on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Sting

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

So it turns out that Titan dude you were talking about WAS real after all, the only thing incorrect was Abaddons resting place, which turned out to be Wyoming.
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

huh,i honestly thought maybe it was just two people trolling,guess you can't doubt the eyes lol.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Which is honestly stranger since Amhuluk is a Native American sea monster, but then again Scylla's in the deserts of Arizona and Behemoth's in Brazil so fuck all
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

You know an Owl kaiju would be a intresting counterpart to Rodan, while he flies fast, the giant owl could be stealthy and ambush him.

GojiDog
G-Grasper

Post by GojiDog »

MrRockett wrote:I call him Mr Snuffleupagus.
Holy Moses...

Maybe there was a subconscious reason for why I loved Behemoth instantly, lol.

I always loved Snuffy as a kid.
White Male Genocide is necessary.

Kill all white men.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

GojiDog wrote:
Holy Moses...

I can see it now, Hi, Zilla.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

GojiDog wrote:
Holy Moses...

Does this mean Rodan and Behemoth are best friends now
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST